Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to the Pittsburgh game ?
I'm blessed to have the opportunity to return to The Jungle again on Sunday.

I'm hoping to bring Browning a little luck.

I have a feeling the D steps up (although struggling a bit against the run), and Yoshi, Hudson, and Mixon have good days.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Enjoy the game!

Pitt Sux
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wil be there supporting the franchise
Reply/Quote
I'll be in section 116
Reply/Quote
I wish I was blessed to go to bengals games as much as roto!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 12:54 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'll be in section 116
I'll be in 311.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 12:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I wish I was blessed to go to bengals games as much as roto!
Although it's only my second time in 10 years, it's the first time I've been more than once in a year. I wish you could go, too.

Oh, btw... I'm the one who asked if you were Fred, on the Facebook Bengals page.

Reply/Quote
Sold my crippled tickets for a nice profit (friend of the family wanted them).

Supposed to rain anyways, which my seats are under cover, but getting there would be rough.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 08:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sold my crippled tickets for a nice profit (friend of the family wanted them).

Supposed to rain anyways, which my seats are under cover, but getting there would be rough.

Can other people use those tickets?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 09:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Can other people use those tickets?

Yes. 

It's dick if you buy them (from the team) when you don't need them, but, if someone sells them to you, I have no problem with it (as long as the person selling them to you actually needed them and just couldn't make it for any reason).
Reply/Quote
I'll be there in spirit. Just look for the invisible guy standing around wishing he had a real ticket..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling the Steelers fans will overtake Paycor stadium tomorrow. They did last time I went to a Steelers game there.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 08:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sold my crippled tickets for a nice profit (friend of the family wanted them).

I'll catch up with you one of these days.
I bought a poncho and will dress in layers.
I should be fine, as 311 has a bit of a canopy.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 11:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I have a feeling the Steelers fans will overtake Paycor stadium tomorrow. They did last time I went to a Steelers game there.

It has been a weakened base past 3 years with Bengals success and season ticket holders on the rise plus Steelers have been a muddle of average of late 
Reply/Quote