Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to the game Sunday?
I'll be there Section 303 Row 22 Seat 5.
Reply/Quote
308, Row 7 as I am every home game.

WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
Tried to get tickets on Monday, but they had sold out, even the crippled section! (Crippled section doesn't count in the sellout status.)

BRING THE NOISE, PBS!!
Reply/Quote
Section 104, new tailgating bus in tow. Gonna be loud as heck this week especially. Who Dey
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'll be there section 109, first game in years and going with some old high school friends I haven't seen in 10 yrs. Going down very early and tailgating as soon as the parking lots open up too. Going to be a blast!!!
Reply/Quote
I will be there as always in section 201
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Section 248. Haven't missed a home game since 2010.
Reply/Quote
Biggest game of the early season and I won't even be able to watch it. Damn promises to nieces and wife...*muttering*
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 03:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Biggest game of the early season and I won't even be able to watch it. Damn promises to nieces and wife...*muttering*

DVR it and watch it later that night. Only thing is you have to avoid social media and all news outlets until then. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 03:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Biggest game of the early season and I won't even be able to watch it. Damn promises to nieces and wife...*muttering*

1.  Why on earth would you make promises to females on Sundays during football season?!

2.  That's why they invented mobile phones.......  STREAM IT!

This game is HUGE and we need you focused!
Reply/Quote
I'll be at work sadly. Sad
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Section 312. Going with my dad and 3 brothers.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 03:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: DVR it and watch it later that night. Only thing is you have to avoid social media and all news outlets until then. 

That be our Plan B. Plan A is just to avoid his wife and neices. Mrs. Llama knows Saturdays are up for grabs, but home game Sundays are off the table. I'll be there with a buddy of mine.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Cannot attend the game, but will be watching on TV.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I will be in the confines of my beautiful basement and the lush leather seats, stuffing my face with whatever food I can find.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I cleared it with my son's baseball coach to have him miss their game so he could attend. I know this will be a big game and a great time. I can't wait to hear, and help, the Jungle ROAR!

My dad, wife, and son will all be there with me. I might take another picture like my avatar two years later. Little guy is getting big.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I cleared it with my son's baseball coach to have him miss their game so he could attend.  I know this will be a big game and a great time.  I can't wait to hear, and help, the Jungle ROAR!

My dad, wife, and son will all be there with me.  I might take another picture like my avatar two years later.  Little guy is getting big.

I'm thinking the Jungle will be very involved in this game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Section 112. The wife and I are here from Virginia.
Reply/Quote
Didn't make it this week but I'll be doing my part from home.
Reply/Quote