Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to the home opener?
Anyone on here planning on going to the home opener, versus the Chargers?

I haven't been to a Bengals game since before I moved from Ohio. My wife has never been to an NFL game, so this should be a good experience for her.

Anyone with advice on the best tailgate sections would be most appreciated!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 10:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone on here planning on going to the home opener, versus the Chargers?  

I haven't been to a Bengals game since before I moved from Ohio.  My wife has never been to an NFL game, so this should be a good experience for her.

I'm sure people have suggestions on lots farther away from the stadium, but I park/tailgate in lot 1 and the Bengal Bomb Squad puts on the best tailgate anywhere. Check out their website with the same name. Great people, great food, and the Bengal Bombs flow freely!
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 08:21 PM)Section 126 Wrote: I'm sure people have suggestions on lots farther away from the stadium, but I park/tailgate in lot 1 and the Bengal Bomb Squad puts on the best tailgate anywhere.  Check out their website with the same name.  Great people, great food, and the Bengal Bombs flow freely!

I like the sound of that! Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This reminds me of another early season game against SD. 2002. It was 96 and sunny. We sat motionless, sweating in the sun. The Bengals even wore white and made SD wear their dark navy jerseys. Didn't help a bit. Ass-beating from the get-go, and the beginning of that 2-14 nightmare.

Yeah, I'll be there.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If I have the cash I will go 100%. One game I will for sure go to is the Seahawks game. I friggen hate the Seahawks.
Reply/Quote
Haven't snagged tickets yet, but My Son and I go to the home opener EVERY year. This year shall be no different!!! We usually tailgate in Lot D (right next to the stadium), or at Longworth (very ROWDY and fun)
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
ill also vouch for Bengals Bomb Squad. They are all class act and gotta get a picture with Who Dey Baby and The Bengal Thing (if he makes it). I seriously look fwd to that as much as the game.
Reply/Quote
I will be there. Can't wait for the season to start.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 10:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone on here planning on going to the home opener, versus the Chargers?  

I haven't been to a Bengals game since before I moved from Ohio.  My wife has never been to an NFL game, so this should be a good experience for her.

My wife and I are either going to the Chargers game, or the Seahawks game.  Haven't decided yet.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry, due to finances my days of going to a Bengals game are over. Does anyone know the new blackout rules? I think all games might be televised this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
As of right now, wife and I are still planning on making the trip from NC to Cincy to attend the home opener.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I will be tailgating at all home games other than the Browns TNF game and the Texans MNF game. I'm not buying any tickets this year, but I'll definitely be tailgating and watching the game either in a lot downtown or in a bar downtown.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If me and my wife make it to the Chargers game, I'll let you know, maybe we can hook up for a while before kick-off.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 11:12 PM)T iger Teeth Wrote: If me and my wife make it to the Chargers game, I'll let you know, maybe we can hook up for a while before kick-off.

Fo sho. It'd be cool to meet up with you again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
My Son and I finally scored tickets to the Home Opener....section 156....3 rows from the field!!! (Endzone)

Now to decide where to tailgate.

WHO DEY!!
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I will be there! Section 126; row 14. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote