Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's in the scrap heap?
(03-09-2017, 09:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Clady and Beachum were not actually cut. They fall into the option declined category so they would potentially cost us comp picks.

I'm hoping for Fluker. Starting RG and depth at RT.

Beachem was terrible when he was with the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 10:08 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Lol our offensive line was bad last year and we just let the two best lineman walk, while we're looking at starting the worst ones. What a ***** joke.

Pretty much nailed the situation
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 08:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: TJ Lang G
Matt Kalil T
Nick Mangold C
Kelvin Beachum T
JC Tretter C
Ryan Clady T
Mike Remmers T
DJ Fluker G/RT

We could have Boling draw four of those leftover dudes' names out of a hat and greatly improve our offensive line!
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 08:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: TJ Lang G
Matt Kalil T
Nick Mangold C
Kelvin Beachum T
JC Tretter C
Ryan Clady T
Mike Remmers T
DJ Fluker G/RT

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency#tab=rankings

From the NFL.com list of 101 best unsigned free agents.  Funny fact, Margus Hunt is listed as #101..

JC Tretter signed with Cleveland. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Well, I'm 300 pounds, 41 years old but my knees are good. I will play for beer money and guaranteed Uber money when I go to the skank bar.

I run about a 6.9 40 and I bench the bar with a couple 45's on it easily.

I can probably do about 2 downs every other quarter but I need to go outside the stadium for a smoke break.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 02:01 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: JC Tretter signed with Cleveland. 

Of course he did! Him and about half of the available FA's... Damn it! LMAO Cry
Reply/Quote
What's Nate Livings and Dennis Roland up to these days? Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 08:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't Andre Smith available?

He's only played 13 games due to injuries over the last couple years, but I'd welcome him back with open arms. Never wanted him gone in the first place.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 02:09 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Well, I'm 300 pounds, 41 years old but my knees are good.  I will play for beer money and guaranteed Uber money when I go to the skank bar.

I run about a 6.9 40 and I bench the bar with a couple 45's on it easily.

I can probably do about 2 downs every other quarter but I need to go outside the stadium for a smoke break.

You have measurables that Bodine could only aspire to.  

Tell me though, what are your feelings regarding classical piano music?
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 02:40 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's only played 13 games due to injuries over the last couple years, but I'd welcome him back with open arms. Never wanted him gone in the first place.

But but but....if we sign him, wouldn't that cut into the formula for the most precious of comp picks next season?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 02:51 AM)JumboTron Wrote: You have measurables that Bodine could only aspire to.  

Tell me though, what are your feelings regarding classical piano music?

I don't know shit about the piano... I was told though that I was amazing by some dude named.....  Paul...
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 03:26 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I don't know shit about the piano... I was told though that I was amazing by some dude named.....  Paul...

Paul loves the big boys!

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 02:40 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's only played 13 games due to injuries over the last couple years, but I'd welcome him back with open arms. Never wanted him gone in the first place.

Would he want to come back here? I always got the feeling that his relationship was frosty with management.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote