Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's next?
Malik Wright mentioned were not done yet (yes Caesar, I saw your tweet offering to pick up Collins). So, who is next?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Terron Armstead I’d imagine
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Terron Armstead I’d imagine

Not a snowballs chance in hell
Reply/Quote
This is much better than the What's Next Thread
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is much better than the What's Next Thread

I just think of Bill Goldberg lol
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Terron Armstead I’d imagine

no way in gods green earth Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:28 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Not a snowballs chance in hell

DB, RT, TE aren’t going to be fixed in the draft unless they get real lucky.
So Free agency it is. Eli Apple back?
Where is the demand for Dallas’s Collins? Nobody is biting. Bengals won’t either.
TE one year rental?
Reply/Quote
Well...we need a TE. CB. RT. Depth at DT.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is much better than the What's Next Thread

I’m tempted to post a ‘When’s Next’ thread. 
Reply/Quote

Sometimes I want to feel special and may make redundant threads. I honestly took that poll thread as what was next after Cappa, not overall.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:34 PM)pulses Wrote: no way in gods green earth Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

If no one signs him with a respectable elite contract in the next three days, maybe Armsteads camp gets antsy.  Throw him a low ball offer as a lifeline, see if we get lucky! Tongue
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:41 PM)Yogo Wrote: If no one signs him with a respectable elite contract in the next three days, maybe Armsteads camp gets antsy.  Throw him a low ball offer as a lifeline, see if we get lucky! Tongue

He'll get premium dollars unless he has an issue.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:39 PM)wanga Wrote: I’m tempted to post a ‘When’s Next’ thread. 

Ima doa where's next.

Where you gonna be the next time Bengals sign someone:

Crapper

Work

Asleep

Yard

Middle School Parking Lot
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:19 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Malik Wright mentioned were not done yet (yes Caesar, I saw your tweet offering to pick up Collins). So, who is next?

Collins makes a ton of sense, but Jerry Jones is probably asking for a new stadium since he has so poorly managed the cap. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Carlton Davis.

I met him at my sister’s apartment in Tampa. My son and his buddy and I had gone on a deep sea fishing trip early one morning and came back with about 12 lbs of snapper, grouper, and barracuda. I flash fried some, grilled some, and “baked” some with potatoes and the special Norwegian sauce (beer and seasoning) and had SO MUCH food down at the pool area (which was huge and awesome) that I fed everyone at the pool area.

My brother in law introduced me to Carlton. Good dude. Hope he ends up in stripes!
Reply/Quote
I think it's tight end Everett
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 11:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Collins makes a ton of sense, but Jerry Jones is probably asking for a new stadium since he has so poorly managed the cap.  I’m going to go out on a limb and say Carlton Davis.

I met him at my sister’s apartment in Tampa. My son and his buddy and I had gone on a deep sea fishing trip early one morning and came back with about 12 lbs of snapper, grouper, and barracuda.  I flash fried some, grilled some, and “baked” some with potatoes and the special Norwegian sauce (beer and seasoning) and had SO MUCH food down at the pool area (which was huge and awesome) that I fed everyone at the pool area.

My brother in law introduced me to Carlton.  Good dude.  Hope he ends up in stripes!

Davis re-signed in Tampa yesterday. 3 years/45 mil. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33503672/source-tampa-bay-buccaneers-re-sign-cb-carlton-davis-three-year-deal
Reply/Quote
FA seems pretty quiet today. Not just for the Bengals but overall.
Reply/Quote
To start a Who's Next post? Well you. The bigger question is who's next to start the next one though?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 12:48 PM)phil413 Wrote: To start a Who's Next post? Well you.  The bigger question is who's next to start the next one though?

I'll leave that to my new buddy Caesar lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 12:51 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I'll leave that to my new buddy Caesar lol.

I'm not one to stir things up, prefer to maintain a low profile..............

Reply/Quote