Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's on you Free Five list?
1. Phobe Cates (Fast Times)

...and 4 other people.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My wife already looks like Alyssa Milano except my wife is 5 feet 1 inch tall.

I don't know how or why she ever agreed to date me in high school then marry me when high school was over but she did. I'm the greatest alive for that to happen.

So, I don't have a list, my wife is my list.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 12:49 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: My wife already looks like Alyssa Milano except my wife is 5 feet 1 inch tall.

I don't know how or why she ever agreed to date me in high school then marry me when high school was over but she did. I'm the greatest alive for that to happen.

she post on here doesn't she.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 04:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: she post on here doesn't she.

Lol, no and she doesn't check up on me either...at least that I know of.

Seriously, I'm not that great looking but my wife is and I don't know how or why she ever said yes to me. Maybe it's true what they say, personality is all you need. 
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 12:49 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: My wife already looks like Alyssa Milano except my wife is 5 feet 1 inch tall.

Pics or it's not true!

Naked pics are the most believable, by the way! Pervert
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 06:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Lol, no and she doesn't check up on me either...at least that I know of.

Seriously, I'm not that great looking but my wife is and I don't know how or why she ever said yes to me. Maybe it's true what they say, personality is all you need. 

It does go a long way...    Whenever ya see an ugly guy with a good looking girl it gives up to us all,.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 02:02 AM)samhain Wrote: 1. Anne Bancroft in The Graduate.

2. Anne Bancroft in The Graduate.

3. Anne Bancroft in The Graduate.

4. Anne Bancroft in The Graduate.

5. Anne Bancroft in The Graduate.

Considering she's dead, I thin my wife is on pretty steady ground.

Could you be a little clearer on your choices?  I'm a bit confused as to who you are picking.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I gotta add one more guys.

Lolo Jones
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Scarlett Johansson
5. Scarlett Johansson
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote