Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the new resident meanie on the Steelers that will be whined about every week?
Minkah has really upset Chase, so he has to be the front runner for now. Pickens likes to block so he is probably going to bring butthurt at some point.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 07:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Minkah has really upset Chase, so he has to be the front runner for now. Pickens likes to block so he is probably going to bring butthurt at some point.

Minkah upset Chase so bad he parallel parked their asses with 129 and a TD. It's also great that Pickens likes to block, cause he sucks at everything else (I'm sure he had a big preseason to get your hopes up). Helluva debut kid. Way to set the league on fire. The Pittsburgh meanies are long gone... Najee Sucks, Johnson sucks, Claypool, Frymuth or whatever sucks, Mitch and the rookie suck, and TJ's out. Awesome safety though... Enjoy your biggest win of the season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:15 PM)jason Wrote: Minkah upset Chase so bad he parallel parked their asses with 129 and a TD. It's also great that Pickens likes to block, cause he sucks at everything else (I'm sure he had a big preseason to get your hopes up). Helluva debut kid. Way to set the league on fire. The Pittsburgh meanies are long gone... Najee Sucks, Johnson sucks, Claypool, Frymuth or whatever sucks, Mitch and the rookie suck, and TJ's out. Awesome safety though... Enjoy your biggest win of the season.

Yeah, we have no offensive line and still would have won the game if we had challenged Chase's touchdown catch  Hilarious

Steelers fans are sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, we have no offensive line and still would have won the game if we had challenged Chase's touchdown catch  Hilarious

Steelers fans are sad!

I can't wrap my brain around Taylor not challenging that TD... Not only that, they rush to the line, and burn a TO. I shut up about that guy as last season wore on, but I still don't think much of him, and things like that are why. Hell I love Simmons, and I thought the ST played pretty poorly too. **** it, it's done, on to Dallas. We're in the cellar, but we'll see them again.

Also... He brought up George Pickens with his Drew Sample like stat line of 1 catch for 3 yards... Lol.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 07:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Minkah has really upset Chase, so he has to be the front runner for now. Pickens likes to block so he is probably going to bring butthurt at some point.

No one. 

The steelers are irrelevant. Your attempts to keep them otherwise are weak and pathetic.  Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:28 PM)jason Wrote: I can't wrap my brain around Taylor not challenging that  TD... Not only that, they rush to the line, and burn a TO. I shut up about that guy as last season wore on, but I still don't think much of him, and things like that are why. Hell I love Simmons, and I thought the ST played pretty poorly too. **** it, it's done, on to Dallas. We're in the cellar, but we'll see them again.

Also... He brought up George Pickens with his Drew Sample like stat line of 1 catch for 3 yards... Lol.

Yeah, the rush to the line blew my mind because I was thinking "just wait and look up at the replay!"

I know that Chase hadn't seen the replay yet either and he wouldn't have been able to see his own feet on the play, but I was also wondering why he wasn't going nuts and telling him to challenge it!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, the rush to the line blew my mind because I was thinking "just wait and look up at the replay!"

I know that Chase hadn't seen the replay yet either and he wouldn't have been able to see his own feet on the play, but I was also wondering why he wasn't going nuts and telling him to challenge it!

Yeah... I honestly had a hard time taking that whole sequence in. It was a 1:00 game, and I haven't seen one of those since before KC dump trucked Pittsburgh last January. In fact; the last time was when we held those Chiefs to 3 second half points (the first time, not the second time). After that I'd become accustomed to those late afternoon/ early evening games. I'd been drinking a lil, and my stomach was a bit empty, but I was beside myself.

But yeah... How bout that George Pickens...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 11:21 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... I honestly had a hard time taking that whole sequence in. It was a 1:00 game, and I haven't seen one of those since before KC dump trucked Pittsburgh last January. In fact; the last time was when we held those Chiefs to 3 second half points (the first time, not the second time).  After that I'd become accustomed to those late afternoon/ early evening games. I'd been drinking a lil, and my stomach was a bit empty, but I was beside myself.

But yeah... How bout that George Pickens...

Hard to evaluate off of one game but I'd love for it to be a sign of things to come and just a complete bust because it would continue to prove what a shit-show that organization is becoming!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 11:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hard to evaluate off of one game but I'd love for it to be a sign of things to come and just a complete bust because it would continue to prove what a shit-show that organization is becoming!

Oh I agree about the small sample size. Just not sure why his name was brought up. We kinda made him a non factor... Either that or Trubisky did. Pickens will face him more than twice a year.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No one. 

The steelers are irrelevant. Your attempts to keep them otherwise are weak and pathetic.  Hilarious

Your sig disagrees
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 05:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Your sig disagrees

Nah. That's just him saying, "you got a tuddy. i got a tuddy". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers fans whinefest about Burfict makes this post irrelevant. You guys made a below average receiver a hero for a blindside.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 12:15 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You guys made a below average receiver a hero for a blindside.

Hines Ward? JuJu Smith-Schuster? Limas Sweed? Martavius Bryant? Or George Pickens? You're gonna have to be more specific then just complaining about Steelers recievers blocking like how defenders hit.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 11:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hard to evaluate off of one game but I'd love for it to be a sign of things to come and just a complete bust because it would continue to prove what a shit-show that organization is becoming!

The extent to which you desperately keep looking for such signs is hilarious.
Reply/Quote

The extent to which you desperately keep looking for such signs is hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 07:00 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Hines Ward? JuJu Smith-Schuster? Limas Sweed? Martavius Bryant? Or George Pickens? You're gonna have to be more specific then just complaining about Steelers recievers blocking like how defenders hit.

I’m not the one who made a hero out of him for, as you said, blocking like defenders hit. Yinz made T-shirts
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 05:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m not the one who made a hero out of him for, as you said, blocking like defenders hit.  Yinz made T-shirts

Oh wow t-shirts
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:15 PM)jason Wrote: Minkah upset Chase so bad he parallel parked their asses with 129 and a TD. It's also great that Pickens likes to block, cause he sucks at everything else (I'm sure he had a big preseason to get your hopes up). Helluva debut kid. Way to set the league on fire. The Pittsburgh meanies are long gone... Najee Sucks, Johnson sucks, Claypool, Frymuth or whatever sucks, Mitch and the rookie suck, and TJ's out. Awesome safety though... Enjoy your biggest win of the season.

What does that say about Cincinnati losing to that many players who suck? Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:23 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What does that say about Cincinnati losing to that many players who suck? Cool

After 3 straight beatdowns, compassion sometimes sets in. They decided to go easy and just get by so they didn't look like bullies. 

I think they learned a valuable lesson. **** everyone else's feelings. Crush everyone.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cf59188494f00c6bab...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: After 3 straight beatdowns, compassion sometimes sets in. They decided to go easy and just get by so they didn't look like bullies. 

I think they learned a valuable lesson. **** everyone else's feelings. Crush everyone.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cf59188494f00c6bab...y.gif&ct=g]
What do Bengal fans always say?
Oh, yeah....Quit living in the past
Reply/Quote