Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your Day 3 Targets?
(04-27-2024, 11:31 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 6 more, IIRC.

One in each round, with 2 7s and 2... 6s?

Thanks.

Is it bad to bring in another punter then? Or find hope for the best in UDFA again?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Mahogany is very intriguing. Wright / Estime . There’s a few LB of interest depending on the kind of risk you want to take.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:24 AM)Synric Wrote: It's Running Back Day! Can we see the Bengals taking not just one but two running backs?!?!

IOL - Christian Mahogany, Mason McCormick, Beaux Limmer, Hunter Nourzad, Sedrick Van Pran, Tanner Bortolini
DL - Kristian Boyd, Jordan Jefferson, Leonard Taylor, Fabien Lovett, Mo Kamara, Brandon Dorlus (tweener fell), Evan Anderson
TE - Ja'Tavion Sanders, Cade Stover, Theo Johnson, Jaheim Bell
RB - Audric Estime, Jaylen Wright, Braelon Allen, Rasheen Ali, Tyrone Tracy, plus more many many more.

No more DTs please.
There are some CBs I wouldn't mind adding.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’d still take WR Jacob Cowing.. to much of a talent to pass up. Next year Tee Higgins will be gone and that would leave us with Chase, Burton and Charlie Jones. GET JACOB COWING
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 08:24 AM)Synric Wrote: It's Running Back Day! Can we see the Bengals taking not just one but two running backs?!?!

IOL - Christian Mahogany, Mason McCormick, Beaux Limmer, Hunter Nourzad, Sedrick Van Pran, Tanner Bortolini
DL - Kristian Boyd, Jordan Jefferson, Leonard Taylor, Fabien Lovett, Mo Kamara, Brandon Dorlus (tweener fell), Evan Anderson
TE - Ja'Tavion Sanders, Cade Stover, Theo Johnson, Jaheim Bell
RB - Audric Estime, Jaylen Wright, Braelon Allen, Rasheen Ali, Tyrone Tracy, plus more many many more.

1. Best interior OL on their board. 
2. Sanders is only TE I like, rest to me are risky picks IMHO
3. Love Wright, but also like Estime if Wright is gone.
4. Cam Hart CB
5. If Franlin slides to our pick, I think he would be a great value, but packed WR room at that point

I would use draft capital to trade up to get any players I have listed. There comes a time when you need to go get your guy and round 4 to me is it 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
We need someone to push Volson. I don't dislike him, I just think he can be better. Depth on the lines is never a bad thing.

As for TE, meh... we have another year of a revolving door with guys we have... try again next year. There will be cuts if you want to add another.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 12:14 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I’d still take WR Jacob Cowing.. to much of a talent to pass up. Next year Tee Higgins will be gone and that would leave us with Chase, Burton and Charlie Jones. GET JACOB COWING

Plus Yoshi AND whatever TE (hopefully an every down guy who can block AND run routes/catch).

I agree, though, that another WR is needed for the long term if Higgins is gone. I'm just not 100% all in on who just yet.

Burton is the same size as Amon Ra St Brown and fast, more explosive and outstanding hands. I am not worried about him as a prospect for a #2 role. I think he is an absolute stud.
Reply/Quote
I'm interested in Tory Taylor, P.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 12:44 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm interested in Tory Taylor, P.

Yeah, that's probably a great idea.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 12:37 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Plus Yoshi AND whatever TE (hopefully an every down guy who can block AND run routes/catch).

I agree, though, that another WR is needed for the long term if Higgins is gone. I'm just not 100% all in on who just yet.

Burton is the same size as Amon Ra St Brown and fast, more explosive and outstanding hands. I am not worried about him as a prospect for a #2 role. I think he is an absolute stud.

Agreed I think Burton could be the #2 guy. 5 WR set Chase, Burton, Cowing, Jones, Yoshi
Reply/Quote
TE - I know McKinney fit a need but Sanders is a consensus 2nd rounder in a position where the Bengals have depth but no clear cut starting balanced TE. Have to think they are content with the 3 they have l, but at some point they'll probably go with theirnguy All in the 5th or take a flyer late rather than not justify a 4th TE.

C - Gus like SPVG or Nourzad have their warts but roster schedule wise it makes sense to have a C to develop. There are too many solid free agent guards to not sign one, but if a solid T to convert inside or true guard is there maybe they take one.

RB - Too many solid prospects left not to end up with a guy that could be your 3rd RB. A guy like Isaac Guerendo could be stashed for upside or they give in to the cult following on the big back Estime. Wright may be BPA when we pick, but again class depth may push the RB to later.

It's swild that this roster is so good that they can do whatever they want in the 4th. They can love up or they can trade for a future pick. If they don't trade up, they can justify having an extra 5th next year rather than a 6th this year. Thiancan be important with the trade deadline being pushed back. A season ending injury to a starter and the likely money they'd still have for a ver midway through the year means you can justify sending a 4th or 5th for an emergency trade, basically this year's 6th for insurance.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 12:54 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Agreed I think Burton could be the #2 guy. 5 WR set Chase, Burton, Cowing, Jones, Yoshi

Chad had just as many red flags (or more) as this guy and that was way before HD cameras and social media were in every human in America's hands.
Reply/Quote
I bet they go with Erick All ,TE in round 4.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 12:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: 2. Sanders is only TE I like, rest to me are risky picks IMHO

Really?  Wiley and Stover are serviceable, All has a concerning injury history and is older but could be very good.  

Jaheim Bell could the most fun of all of them.  He ran some plays from H-Back which were awesome, running the ball and blocking. He is extremely raw but used properly he's a different kind of weapon.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 01:06 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Really?  Wiley and Stover are serviceable, All has a concerning injury history and is older but could be very good.  

Jaheim Bell could the most fun of all of them.  He ran some plays from H-Back which were awesome, running the ball and blocking. He is extremely raw but used properly he's a different kind of weapon.

Bell has a weird fit in Cincy as the 3rd down back because he was the best pass protecting running back in the draft class. Also his best routes are the ones from the running back position angle, curl, flare, swing. He also lines up in the inset H-back like Sample did in 2023 and Perine did in 2022.

He's a much better pass blocker than run blocker though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We need to draft a guard to play guard
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 11:40 AM)Destro Wrote: Thanks.

Is it bad to bring in another punter then? Or find hope for the best in UDFA again?

I would draft: there are 2-3 good guys, with Taylor being the one showing up the most in people's lists.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 01:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I bet they go with Erick All ,TE in round 4.

You nailed it.... and I'm disgusted at the pick. Not a good value or choice here at all. Absolutely mental pick.
Reply/Quote