Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your favourite athlete ?
Lebron James does everything you want a basketball player to do on the court plus he is a heck of a GM lol.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 11:55 PM)GodFather Wrote: Michael Jordan- Watching the guy play was like watching movie. He was the definition of clutch player. Probably the most amazing athlete in his field I have ever seen.

Yeah, I have to add Jordan to my list also.

Amazing athlete, but I believe what made him the greatest was that he hated to lose more than any athlete I have ever seen.  I would rate him the most intense competitor ever.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 12:00 AM)J24 Wrote: Lebron James does everything you want a basketball player to do on the court plus he is a heck of a GM lol.

So long as your standard isn't a title.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 06:25 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So long as your standard isn't a title.

That is a team goal.

lebron has made the finals with less talent around him than any player ever.  Including Jordan.  
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 04:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: [Image: kurt-1408871197.jpg]

Only american to gold medal in the sport.   and a staple of the pro wrestling world.

Ah yes, Kirk Angel.
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ9cBQANjiw
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 06:25 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So long as your standard isn't a title.

He's won 2
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
[Image: alina-vacariu-allison-stokke-68900367.jpg]
[Image: allison-stokke.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=640]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Ken Griffey Jr. Was super fun to watch when I was a kid. I wish that he would have kept up the productivity when he went to the Reds.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 03:24 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ken Griffey Jr. Was super fun to watch when I was a kid.  I wish that he would have kept up the productivity when he went to the Reds.

He had the prettiest swing in the history of a very old sport.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2015, 03:24 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ken Griffey Jr. Was super fun to watch when I was a kid.  I wish that he would have kept up the productivity when he went to the Reds.

(06-27-2015, 03:46 PM)jason Wrote: He had the prettiest swing in the history of a very old sport.

He was the kind of athlete that made everything look easy.  He could cover an incredible amount of space in the outfield without looking like he was running hard.  He had a cannon for an arm, but he looked like he was just playing long toss. And he could hit a ball a mile without looking like he was swinging that hard.

Shame injuries took their toll on him when he came here.  He seriously could have been in the discussion of the greatest of all time.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 02:36 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Mine is french cyclist Bernard Hinault ( The Badger ).

Incredible fighter.

[Image: bernard-hinault-01.jpg]

Never heard of him until I saw the ESPN 30 for 30 about him (and LeMonde).  Good if you haven't seen it.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
So tough to pick one and I am glad several mentioned Maravich becuase he is so often forgotten. But if I have to pick one I woud say Magic Johnson.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Alexander-Ovechkin-alexander-ovechkin-13...22-768.jpg]
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Chad Johnson

Reply/Quote
Gary Payton
[Image: th?id=JN.6qlPVRHJuYNGJflEHOCJRQ&pid=15.1&P=0]

Mark Price
[Image: th?id=JN.zqlsQoQVd3lhyG9V5gymxQ&pid=15.1&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 11:58 PM)J24 Wrote: And he did it with a broken freaking neck!

He is still Wrestling Currently the TNA Champ
Reply/Quote
Caitlyn Jenner Ninja
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote