Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your surprise cut
(08-31-2018, 09:17 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Tyler Kroft- he can't do his job at blocking.

With Tyler "glassman" Eifert's lack of health the last couple of years, cutting Kroft would be a mistake. Kroft was solid last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 12:10 AM)BengalChris Wrote: With Tyler "glassman" Eifert's lack of health the last couple of years, cutting Kroft would be a mistake. Kroft was solid last year.

^^^^ this. Kroft is a keeper.  
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 12:10 AM)BengalChris Wrote: With Tyler "glassman" Eifert's lack of health the last couple of years, cutting Kroft would be a mistake. Kroft was solid last year.

He can't block and UZ is just as good.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Although Ced was still out there playing late in the game.

He should and could be done.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Andy, Driskle and Barkly ..they keep Woodside and Flowers as his backup   ..

Ok, that's not gonna happen. Only Cleveland would pull something that dumb.. in fact I'm surprised they didn't draft WS #1 overall..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It won't be MJ or they would have done it already like Tate and Iloka.

It won't be Walton, because they love the kid even though Carson and Hill look better as RBs...that special teams thing again.

It would NEVER be Kroft. 7 TDs last year?

I think they finally waive the white flag and cut Ced Ogbuehi. He simply is awful and even Fisher looked more promising. At least he looks like he plays with an attitude. Ced is just not good at anything and they cut a former first rounder. The reason it is so shocking is because they are admitting that he sucked and they drafted him in Rd 1, knowing he wouldn't be able to play for much of year 1. Swing and a miss!
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 01:15 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He can't block and UZ is just as good.

DIsagree. No hate for Uz, but Kroft stepped up last year and was looking great last year with his chances. How many TD's did Uz have?
Reply/Quote
CJ Uzomah for Shreck to make it.

Others that should be cut at some point Vinny Rey, TJ Johnson, Michael Johnson { this cut might not happen but it should} , Clayton Feg would of been cut if Trayvon Henderson would of not got hurt not sure there is a better SS option on the team. Ryan Hewitt is safe because CC got hurt.
Reply/Quote
If this was like the fight for roster spot like Randy Bullock and Elliot had then Walton would be gone 21 yards on 22 carries in preseason is just bad.

Clark Harris is 34 years old right now at some point you got to look to replace this guy.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 10:39 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: CJ Ozomah for Shreck to make it.

Others that should be cut at some point Vinny Rey, TJ Johnson, Michael Johnson { this cut might not happen but it should} , Clayton Feg would of been cut if Trayvon Henderson would of not got hurt not sure there is a better SS option on the team. Ryan Hewitt is safe because CC got hurt.

Sorry I don't agree.  Fej would have made it.  Henderson would be great PS material.  I like him, but he could be stashed there for future use.  Fej's play is up and down but he looks decent for the most part.

Williams is the guy who doesn't impress me at all.

THAT would be my surprise cut.  Don't think it will happen but for the money he's currently making his play doesn't match.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Fej seems to make just about every tackle on ST's, he's not going anywhere....
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 11:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Fej seems to make just about every tackle on ST's, he's not going anywhere....
Agreed.  Role player and solid one at that.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Fej is just terrible in covering the pass. He is decent at special teams tackling but Trayvon looked much better over all.
Reply/Quote
I'm going out on a limb here and say Ryan Hewitt.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 07:53 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: That would really open cap space...

I really laughed out loud on that one. 
Reply/Quote
Tra Carson RB
Reply/Quote

If we want help at TE, maybe we'll sign Rico Gathers. He's going to be available soon.

Idiot.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 01:22 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Although Ced was still out there playing late in the game.

He should and could be done.

Ced. is an expected cut by majority of the board...…...I think he stays though
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 12:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm going out on a limb here and say Ryan Hewitt....  Ninja

ThumbsUp Great pick.

Do you think they will IR Carter too?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 08:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It won't be MJ or they would have done it already like Tate and Iloka.

It won't be Walton, because they love the kid even though Carson and Hill look better as RBs...that special teams thing again.

It would NEVER be Kroft.  7 TDs last year?

I think they finally waive the white flag and cut Ced Ogbuehi.  He simply is awful and even Fisher looked more promising.  At least he looks like he plays with an attitude.  Ced is just not good at anything and they cut a former first rounder.  The reason it is so shocking is because they are admitting that he sucked and they drafted him in Rd 1, knowing he wouldn't be able to play for much of year 1.  Swing and a miss!

I know people hate Ced and ignore anything he does well. But Fisher looked like crap this preseason and why I chose him as my surprise cut. I think we keep them both as back ups though, time will tell.

Reply/Quote