Poll: Miami vs KC
Miami
KC
Tie
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should Bengal fans root for ....?
(10-31-2023, 07:55 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Miami. Unless you secretly enjoy watching Shitney Mahomes and Not-So-Swift playing patty-cake on the jumbotron.

Ida know, it's kind of funny watching people get all butthurt over it too, though.  As if we wouldn't be gushing about how we were America's team now if Taylor Swift were at all our games playing patty cake and humping AJ McCarron's wife or something.

Hell, it's just amusing that there is suddenly a massive pro and con Taylor Swift effect pervading the NFL right now.  I wonder how long this can go on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
KC, have always respected Andy Reid and been a KC fan since winning in 69 plus have family and friends that are KC fans, so go Chiefs vs Miami .. helps us more in possible WC also.
Reply/Quote
Miami. I say this both because of the Bengals, and regardless of them.

KC will be a lock for their division anyway, and if they win games like this they'll probably roll on to the #1 seed. I'm not bothered about the Bengals going there, but it'd be nice to see some playoff games played outside of Arrowhead.

Ignoring the Bengals... I like what Miami are doing. Would be a new contender if they can kick on, and they are on track for all sorts of offensive success. Fun to watch, though it'll be interesting to see how they cope when they are inevitably slowed down in the postseason. The top teams they've played (Bills/Eagles) have both comfortably had their number, and their wins have largely been against poor teams, so I'm not sure Miami are quite joining the top teams yet. But we'll see.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 07:55 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Miami. Unless you secretly enjoy watching Shitney Mahomes and Not-So-Swift playing patty-cake on the jumbotron.

Exactly. I very much dislike both of those grunts with a passion.

(10-31-2023, 09:36 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Miami obviously.  I for one am tired of playing the AFCCG in arrowhead.

Interesting point. KC will make the playoffs, but would be nice to see how they do in playoff games outside their home stadium.

(10-31-2023, 11:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Easy choice. Miami.

I'm not afraid of either team but Miami has a better chance of 'breaking down' at the end of the year / playoffs. 

This was going to be my answer. Tua has several concussions and we know the chance of another is only a play away. Not wishing it, just a fact. Also, when you have 2 RB's running like beasts, it's not the RB's, it's the line. We know all too well how linemen can drop like flies in a moments notice. 

Reply/Quote
Technically I should be rooting for the Chiefs, but I just can't do it. I don't want them anywhere near the superbowl, with Refs giving them calls in each game to keep the Taylor Swift train rolling.

I am begrudgingly rooting for Miami. Its an awful feeling. If the Bills lose to the Bengals (which is what i would predict) the Division is probably out of reach anyway.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Cards in baseball and the Chiefs in football. I hate Missouri..ha.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 09:36 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Miami obviously. I for one am tired of playing the AFCCG in arrowhead.

We should try winning a game or two in September to increase our chances of playing at home.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
KC. I don't see KC not winning their division. Miami could get beat up and end up a WC.
Reply/Quote
Im rooting for Miami simply because I like Mike McDaniel and I dislike the arrogant fans in KC.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 05:40 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Miami vs KC in Germany

I hope they tie and miss their flight back home for their next game.  Tongue

I have Ty Hill in Bengals Board Fantasy Football, so I am hoping he puts up 20 or 30 or 40 Fantasy Points.  That means Touchdowns by Ty Hill.  So I have selfish reasons for Ty Hill to score some TD's and stick it to his old team The Chiefs.  Jefferson and Chase were gone when it was my time to draft, so I took Ty Hill with my Pick 1.  So far he is having an NFL MVP season.  My Pick 2 was Higgins who has been injured.  I'm still hoping for weeks where both Ty Hill and Higgins both have many touchdowns.  There was starting to be a run on QB's in 2 and 3, so I grabbed Joe Burrow.  I also have McPherson now who has no bye week now for a kicker.  Anytime Burrow does anything, it helps me, and if he starts throwing TD's to Higgins again, that would really help me.   Hill has easily been my best player, and I hope he beats the heck out of hi old team The Chiefs.  

As for Play-Offs, it's too early to say.  Bengals have enough to  do just making the play-offs right now.  Playing 49ers and Bills back to back is playing 2 Super Bowl type teams back to back.  Plus Bengals have to play Chiefs who won Super Bowl and 4 hard division rival games with Browns, Ravens and 2 with Steelers.  Bengals can do it, but the have a hard road to the play-offs.  So I say just Win and get to the play-offs, and then we will see who Bengals play, but Bengals have to get there first.  Right now Bengals are 4-3 with tough games ahead, so I'm more concerned with Bengals than I am Dolphins or Chiefs.  I'm more focused on what happens when Bengals play The Bills Sunday Night.  Bengals have been beating the Bills in play-offs, and were winning last years prime time game before Hamlin fell over and game stopped.  I hope Sundays game is not announcers non stop babble about Hamlin, and I really don't think Hamlin has any business suited up and should not be on the field again with such heart problems.  But it is TV, so they probably will spend all game talking about Hamlin, but all I care about is Bengals beating Bills, both are good teams. 

So a Big game from Ty Hill to start Sunday and a big game from Burrow and Higgiins and McPherson to end Sunday for my Fantasy Team.  Sadly I have Bills on my team, but I'm going to try to bench Davis and the RB Cook and Bills Defense if I can.  I may have to start the Bills RB Cook , because I'm short handed at RB after drafting WR's so early.  This is one week that I wish I didn't have Bills on my team.  So a Bengals WIN and a big game from Ty Hill in that early morning wake up call is what I want. 

Germany gets a big game, this is better than most games in England, Germany or Mexico City.  Dolphins / Chiefs is a great game, but I wonder if it becomes all about Tyler Swift in Germany, because that is how TV is.  Just as Sunday Night may be TV forgetting the game to yack Hamlin all night. 

Go Hill, Higgins, Burrow, McPherson and GO BENGALS. ....When I got Hill, Higgins and Burrow, Yahoo said I had a good draft. I think the best is yet to come for Burrow and Higgins. Hill for Dolphins has been the AFC MVP so far this season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 06:33 AM)kevin Wrote: I have Ty Hill in Bengals Board Fantasy Football, so I am hoping he puts up 20 or 30 or 40 Fantasy Points.  That means Touchdowns by Ty Hill.  So I have selfish reasons for Ty Hill to score some TD's and stick it to his old team The Chiefs.  Jefferson and Chase were gone when it was my time to draft, so I took Ty Hill with my Pick 1.  So far he is having an NFL MVP season.  My Pick 2 was Higgins who has been injured.  I'm still hoping for weeks where both Ty Hill and Higgins both have many touchdowns.  There was starting to be a run on QB's in 2 and 3, so I grabbed Joe Burrow.  I also have McPherson now who has no bye week now for a kicker.  Anytime Burrow does anything, it helps me, and if he starts throwing TD's to Higgins again, that would really help me.   Hill has easily been my best player, and I hope he beats the heck out of hi old team The Chiefs.  

As for Play-Offs, it's too early to say.  Bengals have enough to  do just making the play-offs right now.  Playing 49ers and Bills back to back is playing 2 Super Bowl type teams back to back.  Plus Bengals have to play Chiefs who won Super Bowl and 4 hard division rival games with Browns, Ravens and 2 with Steelers.  Bengals can do it, but the have a hard road to the play-offs.  So I say just Win and get to the play-offs, and then we will see who Bengals play, but Bengals have to get there first.  Right now Bengals are 4-3 with tough games ahead, so I'm more concerned with Bengals than I am Dolphins or Chiefs.  I'm more focused on what happens when Bengals play The Bills Sunday Night.  Bengals have been beating the Bills in play-offs, and were winning last years prime time game before Hamlin fell over and game stopped.  I hope Sundays game is not announcers non stop babble about Hamlin, and I really don't think Hamlin has any business suited up and should not be on the field again with such heart problems.  But it is TV, so they probably will spend all game talking about Hamlin, but all I care about is Bengals beating Bills, both are good teams. 

So a Big game from Ty Hill to start Sunday and a big game from Burrow and Higgiins and McPherson to end Sunday for my Fantasy Team.  Sadly I have Bills on my team, but I'm going to try to bench Davis and the RB Cook and Bills Defense if I can.  I may have to start the Bills RB Cook , because I'm short handed at RB after drafting WR's so early.  This is one week that I wish I didn't have Bills on my team.  So a Bengals WIN and a big game from Ty Hill in that early morning wake up call is what I want. 

Germany gets a big game, this is better than most games in England, Germany or Mexico City.  Dolphins / Chiefs is a great game, but I wonder if it becomes all about Tyler Swift in Germany, because that is how TV is.  Just as Sunday Night may be TV forgetting the game to yack Hamlin all night. 

Go Hill, Higgins, Burrow, McPherson and GO BENGALS. ....When I got Hill, Higgins and Burrow, Yahoo said I had a good draft.  I think the best is yet to come for Burrow and Higgins.  Hill for Dolphins has been the AFC MVP so far this season.

I dare someone to take a shot every time kevin says "Ty Hill" in this post.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 08:32 PM)jason Wrote: We should try winning a game or two in September to increase our chances of playing at home.

Would be nice lol
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 06:33 AM)kevin Wrote: I have Ty Hill in Bengals Board Fantasy Football, so I am hoping he puts up 20 or 30 or 40 Fantasy Points.  That means Touchdowns by Ty Hill.  So I have selfish reasons for Ty Hill to score some TD's and stick it to his old team The Chiefs.  Jefferson and Chase were gone when it was my time to draft, so I took Ty Hill with my Pick 1.  So far he is having an NFL MVP season.  My Pick 2 was Higgins who has been injured.  I'm still hoping for weeks where both Ty Hill and Higgins both have many touchdowns.  There was starting to be a run on QB's in 2 and 3, so I grabbed Joe Burrow.  I also have McPherson now who has no bye week now for a kicker.  Anytime Burrow does anything, it helps me, and if he starts throwing TD's to Higgins again, that would really help me.   Hill has easily been my best player, and I hope he beats the heck out of hi old team The Chiefs.  

Go Hill, Higgins, Burrow, McPherson and GO BENGALS. ....When I got Hill, Higgins and Burrow, Yahoo said I had a good draft. I think the best is yet to come for Burrow and Higgins. Hill for Dolphins has been the AFC MVP so far this season.

Pretty sure every RB our defense has faced this year has been solid as far as fantasy at the very least. Benching James Cook doesn't seem to be wise.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Between the Stoolers lucking out last minute against the Titans and now the Fins getting embarrassed against the Chiefs - we may need to come close to winning out and our remaining schedule is pretty brutal.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 04:18 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Im rooting for Miami simply because I like Mike McDaniel and I dislike the arrogant fans in KC.

So that's his name? To me, he looks nothing like a football coach, especially a head coach. He looks like a college computer programming teacher or something like that. 
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 02:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: Between the Stoolers lucking out last minute against the Titans and now the Fins getting embarrassed against the Chiefs - we may need to come close to winning out and our remaining schedule is pretty brutal.

Miami held KC scoreless in the 2nd half. Had their chances. 

If we beat Buffalo, we are at least up to 8th. I think it likely the Chargers beat the Jets, and we (and the whole AFC North) would be in a PO spot. 

Even if we don't get any help, we should be favored at home vs Houston. The Ravens host the Browns next week, someone has to lose. Jags also host SF. 

Our remaining schedule is tough,,but so is Baltimore's. Some sites have theirs ranked harder than ours (1st and 2nd). 
Reply/Quote
There are now only three teams in the AFC with fewer losses than us: Baltimore, Jacksonville, and KC. We play all three (on the road). The way to catchup is to win all three. It is within our control.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 04:40 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Miami held KC scoreless in the 2nd half. Had their chances. 

If we beat Buffalo, we are at least up to 8th. I think it likely the Chargers beat the Jets, and we (and the whole AFC North) would be in a PO spot. 

Even if we don't get any help, we should be favored at home vs Houston. The Ravens host the Browns next week, someone has to lose. Jags also host SF. 

Our remaining schedule is tough,,but so is Baltimore's. Some sites have theirs ranked harder than ours (1st and 2nd). 

Good perspective.

At the end of the day, we just need to win most of the remaining games given this unfortunate hole we dug for ourselves.

Arguably, the playoffs sort of begin tonight for us. We don’t have a lot of wiggle room left.

Can’t lose another AFC game and beating the Bills keeps us in the conversation for sure. They are a solid team.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 04:20 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I hate the Cards in baseball and the Chiefs in football.  I hate Missouri..ha.

Me too and I once got stuck trying to hitch hike out of Cape Gerardo for 3 steenkin days.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Gotta root for the Chargers today.

I will say that anyone who has EVER criticized Zac Taylor as an NFL HC should watch what the Chargers have and then say a little prayer of thanks.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote