Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who should be Trump's VP choice and why?
Trump has a decision to make on VP.

Many are speculating these candidates:
Tim Scott - Senator SC
Marco Rubio - Senator Fl.
Ron Desantis - Governor Fl.
Doug Bergum - Governor ND
Kristi Noem - Governor SD
J.D. Vance - Senator Ohio
Tulsi Gabbard - 2020 candidate for Democratic POTUS

Liberals and Independents - who if anyone would you fear the most of these listed above? Why?

Republicans who do you fill would help Trump win in November 2024?

I will add my thoughts later after some time for others to weigh in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Any of the above would be better than what we have now.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 10:44 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Any of the above would be better than what we have now.

Ok, but please tell me which one I should fear the most!

I have to stock my bunker!  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Well Vance and Gabbard are who Putin would want. So if I was a betting man…
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 01:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well Vance and Gabbard are who Putin would want. So if I was a betting man…

So you are saying the Russians are interfering in US Elections again?

Maybe Biden should get an updated Steele Dossier, so he can use it to spy on Trump's aides. 
Reply/Quote
Kristi Noem, because cats rule and dogs drool.  Seriously though, I don't like dogs and find them overstimulating and a lot of their owners negligent and blind to how intrusive their dogs are.  I was well into my 20s before I realized if you didn't want to be considered a psycho that you had to keep a distaste of dogs a secret.  She's cooked unless Trump shoots a dog and says it's totally cool.

As for Trump's VP?  He should pick Gary Johnson, to hell with the rest of those ass kissers.  Impossible as it may be, it'd be nice to see Trump pick someone who doesn't have his/her lips firmly planted on his ass.  Might win some moderate votes to balance the ticket with someone who admits who won the 2020 election.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 02:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Kristi Noem, because cats rule and dogs drool.  Seriously though, I don't like dogs and find them overstimulating and a lot of their owners negligent and blind to how intrusive their dogs are.  I was well into my 20s before I realized if you didn't want to be considered a psycho that you had to keep a distaste of dogs a secret.  She's cooked unless Trump shoots a dog and says it's totally cool.

As for Trump's VP?  He should pick Gary Johnson, to hell with the rest of those ass kissers.  Impossible as it may be, it'd be nice to see Trump pick someone who doesn't have his/her lips firmly planted on his ass.

It took me taking my first dog to the dog park a few times to realize I’m a “my dog person” as opposed to a “dog person.”

But yeah, she’s done-zo.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 02:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you are saying the Russians are interfering in US Elections again?

Maybe Biden should get an updated Steele Dossier, so he can use it to spy on Trump's aides. 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4654941-fbi-warns-of-efforts-by-china-russia-iran-to-influence-election/mlite/

It’s what they do. Part of the reason the Russian wing of the GOP unsettles me so much.

Luckily we haven’t had any presidential candidates with whacko supporters who were willing to ransack our capitol and shit all over our country who also illegally accessed the election system… That could be a Trojan horse type deal if so.
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-breaches/
Reply/Quote
Hot take, Trump should make one of his random small town "real American" voters his VP. Take some random retired factory worker or mechanic from Townsville PA or something to that tune and put him on the ticket. Let's give the common man, the working man, the blue collar REAL AMERICAN that politicians, particularly those on the right, heap so much praise and admiration upon.
Reply/Quote
I believe Tim Scott would be the best pick of DJT on that list.

Scott connects well with the people.

Scott certified Biden's 2020 election win, so it would be a sign of moving on.

Scott would help with the minority vote, where DJT has been gaining a lot of ground.

It sets the table for Scott to step into the role of President in 2028, which I believe DJT would love as it would block out Desantis.

Just a hunch.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 04:44 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: I believe Tim Scott would be the best pick of DJT on that list.

Scott connects well with the people.

Scott certified Biden's 2020 election win, so it would be a sign of moving on.

Scott would help with the minority vote, where DJT has been gaining a lot of ground.

It sets the table for Scott to step into the role of President in 2028, which I believe DJT would love as it would block out Desantis.

Just a hunch.

I will admit that'd be an amusingly balanced ticket if you have a white dude who wants to shag his daughter teaming up with a black guy who is a 50+ year old virgin.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 02:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Kristi Noem, because cats rule and dogs drool.  Seriously though, I don't like dogs and find them overstimulating and a lot of their owners negligent and blind to how intrusive their dogs are.  I was well into my 20s before I realized if you didn't want to be considered a psycho that you had to keep a distaste of dogs a secret.  She's cooked unless Trump shoots a dog and says it's totally cool.

As for Trump's VP?  He should pick Gary Johnson, to hell with the rest of those ass kissers.  Impossible as it may be, it'd be nice to see Trump pick someone who doesn't have his/her lips firmly planted on his ass.  Might win some moderate votes to balance the ticket with someone who admits who won the 2020 election.

Johnson and Trump wins your independent vote???
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 02:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As for Trump's VP?  He should pick Gary Johnson, to hell with the rest of those ass kissers.  Impossible as it may be, it'd be nice to see Trump pick someone who doesn't have his/her lips firmly planted on his ass.  Might win some moderate votes to balance the ticket with someone who admits who won the 2020 election.

I often go back to the video of GJ saying exactly what he thought of Trump.
It makes me giggle.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 05:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Johnson and Trump wins your independent vote???

Maybe if Trump is in a coma. 
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 04:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will admit that'd be an amusingly balanced ticket if you have a white dude who wants to shag his daughter teaming up with a black guy who is a 50+ year old virgin.

It's the sleeper ticket that cement's republicans controlling the government for the next 50+ years.

DJT win, Scot starts campaigning, then comes out as a gay man.

Boom! Liberal heads explode across the USA costing their voter base 10's of millions of votes for future elections.

The perfect campaign.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 11:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Marco Rubio - Senator Fl.

They guy who implied that if Trump's hands are small something else must be small too? Yeah that's not going to happen.

(05-22-2024, 02:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As for Trump's VP?  He should pick Gary Johnson, to hell with the rest of those ass kissers.

Speaking of insignificant Johnsons, what exactly is it with you and Gary Johnson? You don't even strike me as a libertarian, rather a leftist-hating leftist just like myself. But maybe I'm just projecting.
Reply/Quote
I know it has very low odds of happening, but I'd like to see Nikki Haley get it.
that would explode heads.

She would be my first choice, I'd have to think about the others.

But as I keep saying, the VP is going to be important this round as both POTUS candidates have high odds to not finish their terms.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 07:31 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: It's the sleeper ticket that cement's republicans controlling the government for the next 50+ years.

Boom! Liberal heads explode across the USA costing their voter base 10's of millions of votes for future elections.

The perfect campaign.

If this happens? I'm investing in pharmaceuticals that specialize in bipolar and anxiety medications—oh yeah, and migraine companies.

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 07:31 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: It's the sleeper ticket that cement's republicans controlling the government for the next 50+ years.

The perfect campaign.

Heads wouldn’t explode. He’d just then be the w®ong kind of gay to go along with already being the w®ong kind of black guy.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 08:21 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Heads wouldn’t explode. He’d just then be the w®ong kind of gay to go along with already being the w®ong kind of black guy.

Fair enough.

His fault for not being on the democrat plantation.
Reply/Quote