Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The 'Ones' for Thursday Night??
(08-30-2016, 07:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Here's what you do with our starting 22 on Thursday night:

[Image: Bubble%20wrap%202.jpg]

[Image: Cincinnati+Bengals+v+New+England+Patriot...zhCv9l.jpg]

Hilarious Love it!!!
Reply/Quote
No regular season starter should be on the field at all Thursday. I would lock them up in the locker room.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I doubt they play anyone who they know is a lock to make the team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'm really more interested in the twos and threes for a fourth preseason game. Like my second and third Fosters oil cans!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 01:41 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: I cannot come up with one logical scenario that suggests any starter should play Thursday night.  Let them sit and we will see you in New York.

maybe someone new to the starting roles or ones that will be starters week 1 but not normally.

Dansby
S Williams

on D

Hewitt and Uzomah for TEs

Lafell needs to play all game and catch a freaking pass or 10

Boyd I would play a good while and Core as well.

WR worries me   tons of potential there but potential is just potential.

although they said Uz has disappointed so far but his blocking has looked good.  (not sure if ive seen him catch to many this preseason either)      

Get Erickson out there early if the 1s actually do play a series.   But with marvin only playing the 1s less than a half last game I bet McCarron starts.  And some first string OL
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 01:35 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I just checked all the preseason games, #4, from 2011 through 2015.  

First of all I had no clue that the Bengals always play the Colts the last preseason game every year?

Secondly, from 2011 through 2013, Lewis started the Ones for game #4.  He did not start them in 2014 and 2015.

So, does he start them Thursday?

My opinion says no way. He should rest all of them and let the other 33 players play.

Hope not. Cannot afford anymore injuries in this meaningless game. The Jags game got the starters their chemistry.

Get ready for the Jets. Excited. Smirk
Reply/Quote