Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will Bengals trade before deadline?
I'm gonna say no one. There will be no vision, no plan to try to rebuild this roster. Business as usual at PBS.
Reply/Quote
Glenn.

Then funny thing is when the Browns went 0-16...they had gutted their roster the year before. The Bengals have a veteran roster.

Totally inept.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Glenn.

Then funny thing is when the Browns went 0-16...they had gutted their roster the year before. The Bengals have a veteran roster.

Totally inept.

I'm not even sure they will trade Glenn. Mike Brown is a stubborn man. He won't want to reward him. 
Reply/Quote
Not a single trade will happen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can us fans be traded to a winning team? I'm open to be traded. In fact I demand a trade! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Who will they trade? no one.

Who should they trade? Green, Atkins, Glenn, Kirkpatrick (if anyone would have him), Dalton (If anyone would have him).

It's going to be like watching the 2014/2015 Cincinnati Reds all over again (in regards to hanging on to Frazier, Chapman, Cueto and Leake for a season too long. They did good with the Simon and Latos trades.)
Reply/Quote
nobody...
Reply/Quote
3 guys you should keep an eye on are Mixon, Jackson, and. Billings.
They might be able to get a couple top 100 picks for them.
Also don't count out the Bengals trading for a player or two.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Why trade? No sane NFL general manager would want anyone on the Bengals’ roster. It would take years to de-Bengalize them.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Zac Taylor... And his whole staff.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 08:23 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Who will they trade? no one.

Who should they trade? Green, Atkins, Glenn, Kirkpatrick (if anyone would have him), Dalton (If anyone would have him).

It's going to be like watching the 2014/2015 Cincinnati Reds all over again (in regards to hanging on to Frazier, Chapman, Cueto and Leake for a season too long. They did good with the Simon and Latos trades.)
The Reds are kind of looking like they actually want to fix their mistakes. The Bengals however seem entirely content to get TV revenue and profit sharing from the league..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'd go Green, Atkins, Glenn, and Mixon. Green will be tough to trade with the injury, but you never know. I've heard a theory that they might be holding him out of games to keep him heathy to showcase for other teams. Sounds pretty far fetched, really.

Atkins showed today that he's still a very good pass-rushing DT. I think they could get something significant for him, maybe a 2nd.

Mixon is wasted here. If someone wants a running back and ponies up a 3rd, then I'd let him go.

The only players I look at as ones that will be here when the team is good again (big if) are Billings, Jackson, Hubbard, and maybe Hopkins. Boyd, as well.
Reply/Quote
No one, why? Because Mike Brown is an incompetent boob who couldn't build a winning NFL franchise if his life depended on it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think the Cincinnati Bengals have to do something doesn't mean they will. The most likely trade bait will be aj green.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Andrew Siciliano raised the question on the Red Zone channel of the Bears trading for Dalton. He also tweeted it, and most Bears fans were losing their minds with a resounding NO!

I would say it's a possibility, but not with Mikey boy at the helm.
Reply/Quote
People at work coming up and trying to tell me we are going to AJ Green.

Hilarious Sure bud, you don't even know this team like us on thebengalsboard do. No Trades Happenin
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nothing will happen. The trade paperwork would have have to be faxed to a long distance number. That's not in the budget.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:36 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Nothing will happen. The trade paperwork would have have to be faxed to a long distance number. That's not in the budget.

Plus - Labor, Ink, Paper Costs.

The fax machine is to get penny stock tips. Everyone knows that!
Reply/Quote
A last second trade will be nixed because someone will screw up the paperwork and by the time it gets straightened out the deadline will have passed.
Reply/Quote