Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will Bengals trade before deadline?
(10-22-2019, 01:57 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: AJ Green is not going anywhere,he will get another long term contract and will be with us until he retires and is voted in the HOF. They will try to trade cordy glenn as he wants out.I think the guy is a nut case and I really cannot figure him out.No matter where he goes he still has to block guys and play his ass off,so why not be here and watch us grow into a champion. We are on the right track and this team will be a force next season. I do believe Dalton will be a back up next season if Finley can figure out the new offense and how to work it.You heard this from a 50 year fan.WHO-DEY some day.They have been so close in 4 of these games and they just have killed their selfs. They have beat themselves in all the games but 3. I still do not believe they can beat the teams in our division without some big changes,they need a powerful Line backer brought in,another top O-lineman to replace Bobby Hart,he should be a back up going forward.Will check in later,going out to rake a million leaves. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Judging by this post, you are raking some ganja leaves. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, no one. This is the plain hard truth.

I wish I could get my old Drill Sergeant up here one day soon to get 3 inches from Mike Brown's face and scream:
"Brown, you've got exactly 2.5 seconds to unf*ck yourself and you just lost one of those"...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
If a team builds primarily from the draft, then why not trade aging vets for draft picks? It is not like the Organization will bring in first-day FA to build the team.

The next week or so will be telling. IF the Bengals do not trade at least one of the talented vets in Green, Atkins, Dunlap, Mixon, Eifert, or Dalton, then expect Mike Brown bumbling era has continued and the Bengals will struggle.

If I had to bet, I think a healthy AJ Green brings another round 1 draft, or maybe a 2nd & 4th. Green is most likely to be traded to a contender.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote