Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will Bengals trade before deadline?
They may trade Glenn for some used tires, blue eggs and a haircut. But that'll be it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: A last second trade will be nixed because someone will screw up the paperwork and by the time it gets straightened out the deadline will have passed.

The current team's window was defined by two trades. Trading Palmer opened it. Failing to close the trade on McCarron closed it.

(10-22-2019, 08:34 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not necessarily. Sanu has another year left on his deal. Any team trading for AJ would only be getting half a season before he becomes an UFA.

Not if they franchise him/agree an extension before the trade.
Reply/Quote
They are not doing anything because that would require a plan. They don't plan, they just go to the draft and hope they do well. Plus they are still exhausted from the head coach search. Pumpkin needs some downtime.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 08:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: A 31 year old who has been nicked by injuries isnt going to be hard to resign.

He is if he doesn’t want to be there. AJ would have no shortage of offers as an UFA.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 10:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He is if he doesn’t want to be there. AJ would have no shortage of offers as an UFA.

Im talking in terms to a potential trade suitor who may be apprehensive on the potential of resigning AJ after this season. He wont be hard to resign for them.. Us that's another story, of course we seem to get in our way when it comes to keeping our blue chip players, and if I were him I wouldn't want to be here for another QB and rebuild when I could go to a competitor and try to win a ring.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 12:44 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im talking in terms to a potential trade suitor who may be apprehensive on the potential of resigning AJ after this season. He wont be hard to resign for them.. Us that's another story, of course we seem to get in our way when it comes to keeping our blue chip players, and if I were him I wouldn't want to be here for another QB and rebuild when I could go to a competitor and try to win a ring.

I knew what you were talking about, and I’m saying, AJ might not want to stay wherever he would have been traded in this hypothetical. I don’t know why people are having such a hard time with this. He’s made it clear he wants to stay in Cincinnati. You might not personally understand his reasoning, but that’s his business.

Reply/Quote
NE Just got Sanu for a 2nd round pick!!!!! Didn’t think they would give up that high a pick for him. I like Sanu but that just seems too high.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 01:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: NE Just got Sanu for a 2nd round pick!!!!! Didn’t think they would give up that high a pick for him. I like Sanu but that just seems too high.

The last pick in the 2nd round for a player that can help them win yet another SB? Seems worth it to me.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 10:17 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: People at work coming up and trying to tell me we are going to AJ Green.

Hilarious  Sure bud, you don't even know this team like us on thebengalsboard do. No Trades Happenin

AJ Green is not going anywhere,he will get another long term contract and will be with us until he retires and is voted in the HOF. They will try to trade cordy glenn as he wants out.I think the guy is a nut case and I really cannot figure him out.No matter where he goes he still has to block guys and play his ass off,so why not be here and watch us grow into a champion. We are on the right track and this team will be a force next season. I do believe Dalton will be a back up next season if Finley can figure out the new offense and how to work it.You heard this from a 50 year fan.WHO-DEY some day.They have been so close in 4 of these games and they just have killed their selfs. They have beat themselves in all the games but 3. I still do not believe they can beat the teams in our division without some big changes,they need a powerful Line backer brought in,another top O-lineman to replace Bobby Hart,he should be a back up going forward.Will check in later,going out to rake a million leaves. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
E. Sanders went to 49ers so 49ers and Pat's are no longer interested in AJ. AJ wont sign this year and he will just walk and we get nothing. Great job MB and Tobin.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 01:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The last pick in the 2nd round for a player that can help them win yet another SB? Seems worth it to me.

You think they reached out to Brown about Green? I can see Green going to GB.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 01:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: NE Just got Sanu for a 2nd round pick!!!!! Didn’t think they would give up that high a pick for him. I like Sanu but that just seems too high.
the pats know what they do.

They go for exbengals time after time.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:49 PM)Destro Wrote: Mike Brown for a potatoe

[Image: danquaylepotatoe-1024x538.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 04:35 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: E. Sanders went to 49ers so 49ers and Pat's are no longer interested in AJ.  AJ wont sign this year and he will just walk and we get nothing.  Great job MB and Tobin.

This just in they can always franchise him in the off-season!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
[Image: ObviousBlandJoey-max-1mb.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 06:51 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: This just in they can always franchise him in the off-season!

No doubt. With all the cap space they have I'd say it's likely.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 08:09 PM)Fullrock Wrote: I'm not even sure they will trade Glenn. Mike Brown is a stubborn man. He won't want to reward him. 

Mike Brown has no foresight...hes too busy staring at his foreskin.
Reply/Quote
GET SOMETHING FOR ANDY WHILE YOU STILL CAN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 08:39 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: GET SOMETHING FOR ANDY WHILE YOU STILL CAN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Who would you trade Andy to?

Think the Chiefs would send us Mahomes for Dalton and a 7th Round pick?
Reply/Quote
AJ hasn't caught a pass since last December. He should be traded along with Glenn, Dalton, Atkins, Dunlap, Kirk but we all know nothing will happen
Reply/Quote