Poll: Will you be visiting the bengals.com website as much for news now the forum is going away?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum?
Will you be visiting the bengals.com website for news as much since there will be no forum?
Reply/Quote
I will probably going to be visiting it to watch the videos..
Reply/Quote
Not me, screw those turds........

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:58 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I will probably going to be visiting it to watch the videos..

Same here. The videos will be the only thing I will be interested in.
:andy:
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:54 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Will you be visiting the bengals.com website for news as much since there will be no forum?

I rarely read Bengals.com because they were the last one's to report stories and Hobspin is obviously biased.

I did check out the Hobson's choice articles sometimes, just to see how he'd put a positive spin on the tough questions he was getting.

I won't even be doing that now. Maybe I'm bitter, but I hope that site goes the way of the dodo now. It'd serve them right.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It'll give me something to do between bouts of painting the house and working off a hangover..
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I rarely read Bengals.com because they were the last one's to report stories and Hobspin is obviously biased.

I did check out the Hobson's choice articles sometimes, just to see how he'd put a positive spin on the tough questions he was getting.

I won't even be doing that now. Maybe I'm bitter, but I hope that site goes the way of the dodo now.

Yep no will not be returning once it closes. It's already becoming a ghost town.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Not me. I count on all you guys to get my updated info anyway. Jungle Noise will keep me informed. (The one here.) (Obviously.)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:59 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: Same here. The videos will be the only thing I will be interested in.

Yeah, I like watching the interviews in the locker room & press conferences.
Reply/Quote
Come on you freak'n outlandish non giving repers give me some reppitty rep points for this post!!! this is a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I like reading the transcripts from press conferences but other then that I don't visit too much.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Come on you freak'n outlandish non giving repers give me some reppitty rep points for this post!!!  this is a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nope. Tongue

LOL Come on you will enjoy!! it.. LOL. that is so funny!!!! Twice in one day!!
Reply/Quote
Does he still think begging for rep points is funny or something?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Come on you freak'n outlandish non giving repers give me some reppitty rep points for this post!!!  this is a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't start this crap over here. It's not funny.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Please don't start this crap over here.  It's not funny.

Then Rep me. I deserve a rep for this post. And you won't hear it from me... Reppity Rep Rep..
Reply/Quote
I'm the only one who voted "Yes" apparently.
My reason: I typically bypassed bengals.com home page to get to the forums, but I often visit bengals.com through the mobile app to see the news posted there. I fully plan to visit bengals.com home page frequently to see all of the articles and media still there.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:58 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I will probably going to be visiting it to watch the videos..

Same for me.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
On occasion I still visit Bengals.com, but it usually is either after the game for the transcripts, or likewise during the draft, also for transcripts. Since nearly every other sports site gets Bengals news up faster than the actual Bengals' site does, it's usually irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
I'll go, but obviously not as much as I do now, mainly because most of my time was spent on the board.  I do like the reports on practice and camp.  Gives you an idea as to which players might be progressing.  
Reply/Quote