Poll: Will you be visiting the bengals.com website as much for news now the forum is going away?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum?
(05-15-2015, 10:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Never really went to the main page for "news", usually just to check roster, depth chart, etc.  Now, I'll likely go out of my way to get all the info from other sources.

We had a main page? I thought the team site was boards.bengals.com

(05-15-2015, 12:12 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I never really went to Bengals.com to begin with. Sometimes I would check out their videos on rookie introductions or post game stuff, but that was very rare I probably haven't done that in a few years either.

Agreed. I was on there for you guys! Thank you again for the tip on this forum!

(05-17-2015, 01:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: But, but,, but... HOBSPIN is our pal, our buddy.. He tells us like it is! Hobspin tells us how reverent the guys are right after they get arrested for whatever.. He tells us how much Mikey LOVES US and wants to give back to the community!  He tells us about the players who love Cincinnati so much they start foundations in Alabama!  Geoff tells us about how great it is to be a New England fan and have a job telling us how wonderful it is to be a Bengals fan and what else could any citizen of the great city of Cincinnati want from the voice of your home town? By God you should build a monument to Geoff Hobson of solid GOLD right on Fountain Square and desicate it to the loving memory of Mikey! Mikey pays his salary after all!
All hail the wonderful Hobson! I just wonder why Brian Pattriona didn't predict this scenario Ninja
Reply/Quote
I can only look at bengals.com as the enemy since they rejected the most faithful bengals community there. I will never click on that again out of principle.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I won't visit that site again. There's plenty of other places to get Bengal's news
Reply/Quote
That place is a ghost town. I was just on and saw the smallest amount of members on that I've ever seen....5. It looks like it might go out with a whimper rather than a bang.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll still go the message boards until the bitter end. If not for that place, this place wouldn't exist. It is a ghost town though.

Im interested in what Denny has to say on 6-4.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 09:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That place is a ghost town.  I was just on and saw the smallest amount of members on that I've ever seen....5.  It looks like it might go out with a whimper rather than a bang.

Well, they did dump all of us. Cry
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 11:08 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Well, they did dump all of us. Cry

True dat!
Reply/Quote
I will probably go to read some of Hobson's articles. While I think he is a bit of a homer as a writer, he still has some pretty good insight about the team.
Reply/Quote
I will still pop in from time to time just to watch the video's, and to pull up the Stadium Map when I need it.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote