Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the difference maker?
Which player will step up to influence the direction of the game?

I think we will see a monster game from Hayden Hurst. Think about it, the last 2 games against KC have been played essentially without the starting Tight End. Both Uzomah with his knee injury in the AFCC game and Hurst with his calf left in the first quarters.

I think Hayden has the opportunity to make up for those lost reps in this game and really make a difference.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Big turnover from Pratt.
Reply/Quote
Tre Flowers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hurst will have over 100 yards and 2 td's.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 12:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Tre Flowers

On Offense Im going with Trent Irwin...KC is going to be focused on stopping Tee, Chase, Boyd and Mixon and Im think Irwin comes up with some sneaky big plays for us today
On D, Im looking at Sam Hubbard  to once again make some game changing plays, TFLs, sack, tipped passes and make Mahomes move more on that ankle then he wants to   
Reply/Quote
Jesse Bates kinda has to have a good game if Mahommes is indeed hobbled

Sam Hubbard and Trey also become important factors because all the pressure we can get likely gets amplified if Patrick is hurt
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 11:59 AM)pally Wrote: Which player will step up to influence the direction of the game?

I think we will see a monster game from Hayden Hurst.  Think about it, the last 2 games against KC have been played essentially without the starting Tight End.  Both Uzomah with his knee injury in the AFCC game and Hurst with his calf left in the first quarters.

I think Hayden has the opportunity to make up for those lost reps in this game and really make a difference.

I did this for the Buffalo game and I was one of the only ones that selected Mixon.  It was pure gut, just thinking he was "due" and felt slighted by the NFL, etc.

I did it as a poll, and Burrow was the far and away winner, which he always could be. 

For this game, I think it will be Chase.  He has not been slowed by KC yet, and I have a feeling in that cold, with frozen hands, he might break a few tackles and take it to the house, along with a scramble drill bomb TD.

I really hope we see the playoff Tee Higgins we saw last year.  He has been solid, but not quite what he was doing last year.  Ditto Boyd.  I would love to see them all have a huge game....confidence soaring and the Bengals looking so multiple on route to the Super Bowl...hopefully against the Eagles, if I could choose.
Reply/Quote
CTB and flowers!
Reply/Quote
Reader. Tough challenge getting doubled but watch him help take away the interior run. Chase will get the notice though and probably the gameball.
Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton.

Send him on a few early blitzes to test Mahomes' mobility. He's a nightmare to plan against for any offense. His open field tackling swill also help limit KC's ability to work the middle of the field if the big plays aren't there.
Reply/Quote
Joseph Ossai for multiple sacks...
Reply/Quote
BJ Hill
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go with Henderickson having big day!! Couple of sacks including strip sack leading to Bengals TD.
Reply/Quote
Offense ...Jackson Carmen. If he can protect JBs
Blindside like last week this offense will put points up
Plus his run blocking will be essential this week

Defense...DJ Reader. He needs to be able create
Havoc in the middle. Demand 2 blockers and let our
Lbers keep Pacheco in check
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 02:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm gonna go with Henderickson having big day!! Couple of sacks including strip sack leading to Bengals TD.

I agree with you!  Trey will be a difference maker.
Reply/Quote
On D I’ll go with Hilton.
On O I’ll go with Mixon/Perine. If we can run the ball like we did last week, game over.
Reply/Quote
In no particular order...

Mike Hilton
DJ Reader
Sam Hubbard
Both safeties

Jackson Carman
Max
Tyler Boyd

The usual suspects will all do their thing too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I’m praying it’s whoever is tasked with shutting Chris Jones down.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 02:47 PM)TKUHL Wrote: On D I’ll go with Hilton.
On O I’ll go with Mixon/Perine. If we can run the ball like we did last week, game over.

Exactly my thoughts as well. If we can get those tough yards running like we did last week it we'll be really hard to beat. Long drives to keep their offense off the field and getting touchdowns will be key. 
Reply/Quote