Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the difference maker?
Hilton on defense. and going with the unsung hero was KC last year in Perrine on offense
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 01:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Joseph Ossai for multiple sacks...

(01-29-2023, 02:00 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: BJ Hill

You two stole my guys. BJ has been an afterthought most of the year. Playing well but not having the splash plays. Think we may see some flashes today though. And I love Ossai, he’s really starting to turn into what I thought he would when we drafted him. He could have some success today off the edge.
Reply/Quote
Time is going by so slow it feel like it’s going backwards.

Come on 6:30

Get here !!!!
Reply/Quote
oline handles business and Chase goes off.
Reply/Quote
The refs.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Just like Carmen in the opera and dies at the hands Jose as he feverishly fights for Escimillo’s love; our CarMAN will fight feverishly to the point of human exhaustion to defend Joey B to victory, CarMAN will win our hearts today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:55 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Just like Carmen in the opera and dies at the hands Jose as he feverishly fights for Escimillo’s love; our CarMAN will fight feverishly to the point of human exhaustion to defend Joey B to victory,  CarMAN will win our hears today.

I got a little chuckle out of the word play, then the little oops at the end.  Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I got a little chuckle out of the word play, then the little oops at the end.  Wink

Fixed

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 03:25 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You two stole my guys. BJ has been an afterthought most of the year. Playing well but not having the splash plays. Think we may see some flashes today though. And I love Ossai, he’s really starting to turn into what I thought he would when we drafted him. He could have some success today off the edge.

BJ has been getting his hands in the QB's passing lanes(which could gift some DBs or LBs for a pick)and Ossai has come up in some clutch moments for pressure.

We shall see..

Hendrickson has been putting some pressure on QBs, but that wrist injury hinders his grabbing ability for sacks.

Another low-key guy who could come up big is if they need Cam Sample to help shut down the running attack.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 03:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Hilton on defense. and going with the unsung hero was KC last year in Perrine on offense

Hilton is a beast!  I think that Wilson Kicket is going to be the difference maker!
Reply/Quote
Trent "Velveeta" Irwin with 2 TD's

Big game Bates gets huge INT

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Offense: Tyler Boyd
Defense: Hendrickson
Reply/Quote