Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the star of the game on Sunday?
We play Dallas and I'm debating whether it will be offense or defense. I like our pass rush and could lead to multiple sacks or interceptions. However. I have to go with Chase getting over 200 reception yards.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Cal Adomitis

By virtue of not being Mitchell Wilcox.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:19 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We play Dallas and I'm debating whether it will be offense or defense. I like our pass rush and could lead to multiple sacks or interceptions. However. I have to go with Chase getting over 200 reception yards.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the guy with the most yards and touchdowns. Unless someone on defense has multiple sacks or someone has a lot of PBUs and a pick 6. Yeah, one of those guys.  Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
My hope, Burrow in a comeback all pissed off kind of game.

My fear, Micah Parsons as the offensive line looked rough last week and this kid is special.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It has to be Burrow.

He’s made a career off never sucking for 2 straight games and/or doing better the second time he sees teams
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:43 PM)Housh Wrote: It has to be Burrow.

He’s made a career off never sucking for 2 straight games and/or doing better the second time he sees teams

Do you not know when to shut up?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 12:10 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Do you not know when to shut up?

Dude is clearly a double agent.

Reply/Quote
Parsons with 5 sacks

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd 2 tds
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna cheat a little bit- because I love to cheat- but I think it'll be the offensive line as a whole. I expect them to look far more organized than last week. They'll give Burrow plenty of time & space to do his thing and, in the process, allay a lot of our fears.
Reply/Quote
Dax Hill

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:43 PM)Housh Wrote: It has to be Burrow.

Come on man, they are gonna come for you with a vengeance if Burrow stinks it up again lol.. I'm starting to wonder if you were sent to hex the team.. lol
Reply/Quote
Joe
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say Hurst. Not sure how the Cowboys do against TE's but i really liked what i saw out of him week 1.
Reply/Quote
Burrow and it's not even a question.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson on D
Joe B on O
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:19 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We play Dallas and I'm debating whether it will be offense or defense. I like our pass rush and could lead to multiple sacks or interceptions. However. I have to go with Chase getting over 200 reception yards.

Since Lamb plays mostly out of the slot now, I can't say Chido because they will be avoiding him at all costs.

I can't really think Collins is suddenly in awesome shape, but he will be very driven.

I am going to say Higgins, coming off an injury and an emotional week.  
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 12:10 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Do you not know when to shut up?

(09-18-2022, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dude is clearly a double agent.

(09-18-2022, 06:40 AM)Tony Wrote: Come on man, they are gonna come for you with a vengeance if Burrow stinks it up again lol.. I'm starting to wonder if you were sent to hex the team.. lol

Housh is over here getting all voodoo like last week. Burrow is now set up to fail. Might as well not even watch the game this week.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
House you're killing us man, I guess make it your MO now
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 07:52 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Joe

a parlay bet.. very smart
Reply/Quote