Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to AJ Green
(09-30-2015, 02:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I was gonna vote for Andy... but then Aaron Rodgers happened :/ ARod was even better than Dalton this week haha

Hey, any time Dalton's name is being mentioned in the same breath as Rodgers, that's good enough for me. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to A.J. Quick question, has Julio Jones ever won NFC offensive player of the week?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fantastic. I could re-watch that 80 yard TD for like an hour straight. That was amazing.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bravo !

A performance by AJ that is definitely worth a standing ovation.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 11:19 PM)Bryan Wrote: Congrats to A.J. Quick question, has Julio Jones ever won NFC offensive player of the week?

Yes, Julio won it the first week of this season.  He also won NFC Offensive Player of the month (announced today).

Why does this matter on a Bengals board?  I know it matters here in the Atlanta metro along with his rookie of the month award in December of his rookie season.

If the answer to "why does this matter" is the outdated who should have gone first in the draft debate, I think both players are in the right system for themselves.

Who Dey every day.  But when it doesn't matter to the Bengals, Rise Up.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 12:22 PM)Penn Wrote: Yes, Julio won it the first week of this season.  He also won NFC Offensive Player of the month (announced today).

Why does this matter on a Bengals board?  I know it matters here in the Atlanta metro along with his rookie of the month award in December of his rookie season.

If the answer to "why does this matter" is the outdated who should have gone first in the draft debate, I think both players are in the right system for themselves.

Who Dey every day.  But when it doesn't matter to the Bengals, Rise Up.

AJ and Julio will be compared for the rest of their careers, that's why I asked. Thank you for filling me in.

Reply/Quote