Poll: Who has more wins this coming season
Bengals
Browns
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will have more wins, Bengals or the Browns?
Clowns got Landry and Balljoint plus will have some top picks. The Bengals have Marvin Jerry Lewis.
Clowns 7 wins
Bengals  6 wins.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 04:52 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Clowns got Landry and Balljoint plus will have some top picks. The Bengals have Marvin Jerry Lewis.
Clowns 7 wins
Bengals  6 wins.

The Browns should be in a position to make a big jump this season, but I'm not sold on Hue Jackson as the guy that's able to take them all the way back up to mediocrity.  Though they won't be an easy out, I think they're still a season or two and a new HC away from being worrisome. Barring a major injury to Dalton, Bengals will have more wins....easily.
Reply/Quote
A big jump from 0 wins would be 5, maybe 6. The Bengals, even with Jerry Lewis, will win more than that no problem.
Reply/Quote
On his show today Rich Eisen said the Clowns will win six games.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2018, 10:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A big jump from 0 wins would be 5, maybe 6. The Bengals, even with Jerry Lewis, will win more than that no problem.

I see the Browns as trying to imitate what Jacksonville did last season, with all the acquisitions, letting players go and such.  However, they'll screw it up, and not be the juggernaut that their fans are thirsting for.  Their version of what Jacksonville will end up as a collection of disconnected talent, each one trying to do their own thing.  I'm sure they'll go from winless to perhaps winning 3 or 4 games, and having about 8 of their losses being really close games.

The Bengals on the other hand, appear to be making smart offseason moves, for a change.  Brining in a proven LT, a DT with some bonafide experience, and a LB that led the league in tackles last season.  Sure, we're still stuck with Mediocre Marv at HC, but the turnover of assistants rang loudly throughout the building.  Hell, just the OL coaching change was huge.  Just look at the difference in the Steelers OL, since they brought Munchak in.  I see the Bengals winning 10 or 11 games and challenging Pittsburgh for the division. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote