Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will wear the Daddy Pants Sunday?
If you aren't feeling a little queasy about Sunday, then you're dead inside. The filthy bastards have owned us in our own house, and crippled our QB the last time we had a legit SB contender. They appear to be back to full strength and firing on all cylinders, and now they arrive here Sunday in desperation mode. They will pull out all the stops, nothing is off the table.

The good news is we have a good team, so we have a good shot and winning this game. However, it's not difficult to imagine a scenario where the Steelers impose their will like they have so many times before.

This game will be very telling. If the 2015 Bengals are a legit SB contender, then they need to put on the Daddy Pants and whip the Steelers Sunday. Go Bengals. **** the Steelers. Who Dey. Lock up your women and children, because Big Jen is coming to town and he's very naughty and not very nice.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
As Xenomorph said in a different thread "Break pitt and Break the NFL ".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope Pig Ben gets blasted on his first snap so hard that he craps his pants and National TV sees him scurry to the sidelines with huge mud in his yellow drawers...and the Bengals pound them in to the dirt once and for all.
Reply/Quote
Let's not forget that the Bengals have already beaten the Steelers. Yes, losing to the Steelers sucks big-time and we all would trade in 2 wins vs other teams for one win against the Steelers but I am not going to be worried should they lose. Pissed, yes, but worried, no. It's the Steelers that should be worrying.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:16 AM)Utts Wrote: If you aren't feeling a little queasy about Sunday, then you're dead inside. The filthy bastards have owned us in our own house, and crippled our QB the last time we had a legit SB contender. They appear to be back to full strength and firing on all cylinders, and now they arrive here Sunday in desperation mode. They will pull out all the stops, nothing is off the table.

The good news is we have a good team, so we have a good shot and winning this game. However, it's not difficult to imagine a scenario where the Steelers impose their will like they have so many times before.

This game will be very telling. If the 2015 Bengals are a legit SB contender, then they need to put on the Daddy Pants and whip the Steelers Sunday. Go Bengals. **** the Steelers. Who Dey. Lock up your women and children, because Big Jen is coming to town and he's very naughty and not very nice.

Back to full strength?  Did Bell come back?  Their LT?  Pouncey.

There's a reason why they lost to Seattle and why they lost to the Bengals as well.  They have a great offense, but they still have holes.
Reply/Quote
Even though we're the better team playing at home, I'm more than a little queasy.  Emotionally this is a very big game for me.

I want to lock up the AFCN.   I want to see the look of surprise, hurt, and disappointment on the Steelers faces.  Xxxx the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
M. Lewis has a grand total of 2 wins at PBS against the Steelers. A. Dalton is 1-3 against the steelers at PBS. The Steelers have owned us, slapped us around, beaten us when they shouldn't have and on and on.

If this team is truly bound for home field advantage, playoff wins, taking the next step. etc. We need to pull up our big boy pants and prove it this Sunday.

We've curled up in a fetal position way to often to this team. It's time to turn the tables !
Reply/Quote
We're going to see another URL switch on these boards if we loose this game.

**** pants. Let 'em swing. I'd take a couple of 15 yd unsportsmanlike penalties for dick slaps to face in 1st to set the tone.
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about being pushed around by the Steelers anymore. We could still lose, they are a good team, but our team has their own attitude and swagger thanks to guys like Burfict and Whit leading the way. I am worried about them pulling a Van Olhoffen on Dalton, though.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 02:58 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: We're going to see another URL switch on these boards if we loose this game.

**** pants.  Let 'em swing.  I'd take a couple of 15 yd unsportsmanlike penalties for dick slaps to face in 1st to set the tone.

Church
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 11:21 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Church

Ring that ceremonial dong gong  
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 02:58 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: We're going to see another URL switch on these boards if we loose this game.

**** pants.  Let 'em swing.  I'd take a couple of 15 yd unsportsmanlike penalties for dick slaps to face in 1st to set the tone.

Abso-frackin-lutely!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:16 AM)Utts Wrote: If you aren't feeling a little queasy about Sunday, then you're dead inside. The filthy bastards have owned us in our own house, and crippled our QB the last time we had a legit SB contender. They appear to be back to full strength and firing on all cylinders, and now they arrive here Sunday in desperation mode. They will pull out all the stops, nothing is off the table.

I understand your hatred and concern for the Steelers and they have stolen our season many times. But, I don't see this anywhere close to a game sealing our fate win or lose to be a Super Bowl team. It is almost as though you feel we have to win this game to be a Super Bowl contender and I would argue win or lose we are in the conversation already.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 11:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I understand your hatred and concern for the Steelers and they have stolen our season many times. But, I don't see this anywhere close to a game sealing our fate win or lose to be a Super Bowl team. It is almost as though you feel we have to win this game to be a Super Bowl contender and I would argue win or lose we are in the conversation already.

With our secondary really banged up, I'm having a hard time seeing this as a close game for us. However, even if we lose we can still clinch the division. If we win 2 of our last 3 then we clinch the division. Considering that we still have to go up against Blaine Gabbert and Matt Schaub/Jimmy Clausen, I like our chances.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Let's just beat these bastards.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: With our secondary really banged up, I'm having a hard time seeing this as a close game for us. However, even if we lose we can still clinch the division. If we win 2 of our last 3 then we clinch the division. Considering that we still have to go up against Blaine Gabbert and Matt Schaub/Jimmy Clausen, I like our chances.

I think for a lot of us, it's about more than just winning the division.  It's about making sure Pigface and his lackeys stay home in January.
Reply/Quote
Pants? I've been told Bennifer doesn't like to wear pants.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 05:32 PM)Earendil Wrote: I think for a lot of us, it's about more than just winning the division.  It's about making sure Pigface and his lackeys stay home in January.

Nothing would make me happier than clinching a playoff spot and put Pittsburgh's season on life support, but it's getting tough to see for this week. Antonio Brown is Antonio Brown, Martavis Byant is looking like he'll become another headach for us, and Markus Wheaton is now clicking. With our banged up secondary I imagine that they're going to go deep on us...a lot. We really need our DL to actually take advantage of their OL and make them a one dimensional team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy, but I don't feel good about Dre Kirkpatrick vs Antonio Brown, Josh Shaw vs Martavis Bryant, and Chris Lewis-Harris vs Markus Wheaton.

If they can somehow magic together a halfway decent secondary performance, nothing else concerns me about the Steelers team. If the secondary was healthy or at least healthier, this game would be pretty ho-hum. The Steelers defense is BAD. So the Bengals D just need to hold them a couple of times (not even every time) in the game and the O needs to have the day they could have quite often if Marvin Lewis wasn't so worried about hurting other team's feelings and protecting 3rd quarter 10 point leads.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 05:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Call me crazy, but I don't feel good about Dre Kirkpatrick vs Antonio Brown, Josh Shaw vs Martavis Bryant, and Chris Lewis-Harris vs Markus Wheaton.

If they can somehow magic together a halfway decent secondary performance, nothing else concerns me about the Steelers team. If the secondary was healthy or at least healthier, this game would be pretty ho-hum. The Steelers defense is BAD. So the Bengals D just need to hold them a couple of times (not even every time) in the game and the O needs to have the day they could have quite often if Marvin Lewis wasn't so worried about hurting other team's feelings and protecting 3rd quarter 10 point leads.

It will be Hall or Troy Hill as CLH is back on the practice squad
Reply/Quote