New York
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win NFC?
We all know who will make it out of the AFC.

Who will make it out of the NFC?

Who is our toughest matchup in the Super Bowl if we make it?

What would be the best matchup?

I have been thinking eagles all year because of their dominance and explosiveness.

I look at 9ers and cowboys and am concerned with their defenses.

Luckily we don’t have to face an elite defense until the Super Bowl at the earliest.

I think the cowboys are possibly the toughest matchup as they throttled us last time. They are explosive on offense and defense.

Philly is as well, but maybe not as much so on defense—they are beatable and I think this would be a fun matchup. But I could see us losing it.

The 9ers are scary in a similar way to the Cowboys.

Who am I forgetting? The giants would be our ideal matchup as they don’t have many weapons at wideout.

Vote on who you think it will be and comment on who you want it to be.

I’m excited for some great games next week!

I’m sticking with Philly even though 9ers and cowboys have the momentum.

As a side question you can comment on: Does the AFC have a shot this year? What odds would you put in it?

I would give the NFC the edge because of the better defenses and similar offensive explosiveness. I’d give it 55% odds to nfc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Giants - this is a scrappy bunch in the middle of a rebuilding year. Lots of pieces in and out, yet they still find a way to win. Easy to dismiss until they are facing you on the other side of the field.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
They all have big question marks around them. Then again, what playoff team doesn't?

Is Hurts' OK? Can Purdy keep it up? Will the Cowboys wilt under pressure per usual? Do the Giants actually have a good enough team? Tough to go against San Fran or Philly. Objectively I'd love to face NYG in the Superbowl because they don't have a lot of names outside of Barkley and Thibodeaux.

If I had to bet money? San Fran. I just think it's a more well-rounded team.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:58 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: They all have big question marks around them. Then again, what playoff team doesn't?

Is Hurts' OK? Can Purdy keep it up? Will the Cowboys wilt under pressure per usual? Do the Giants actually have a good enough team? Tough to go against San Fran or Philly. Objectively I'd love to face NYG in the Superbowl because they don't have a lot of names outside of Barkley and Thibodeaux.

If I had to bet money? San Fran. I just think it's a more well-rounded team.

I can’t wait until their matchup against the cowboys. I think their coaching is elite as well as their talent on both sides of the ball. Tough to beat.
Reply/Quote
I picked the Cowboys only because they are due to make it to the Super Bowl even though I don't like them. Any of the teams can make it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If 49ers had at least an average vet QB I wouldn't even hesitate. The rookie is good but I'm just not so sure his rookieness won't crop up here at some point? Is Hurts really ready?, Dallas is so up and down. Not really sure I believe in the Giants either?

I'll say Dallas
Reply/Quote
I just heard on Sports Center that Philly’s 8 starters on defense will be free agents.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Poll will close before the NFC games start today.
Reply/Quote