Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the division?
(07-23-2015, 12:08 PM)Stormborn Wrote: It's hard to win divisions when you can't eclipse 3-3 inside of it.

5-3 vs Cleveland
4-4 vs Baltimore
2-6 vs Pittsburgh

That's the next step we have to take.

When was the last time we had a solid run game?  2009.  What happened that year?  We swept the division.

Only difference is we won't go to our solid run game on every play on every drive, which will make it much harder for the defenses of the division to defend.  Hill is a lot better than Benson was, can break more big plays, get more yards per carry, and is also a much better receiver than Ced was.

Having Hill to pound the ball and be better than Ced was, while also having more options to throw the ball to when the defense starts selling-out to stop the run (especially AJ *and even the TEs*), will have us controlling the division.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 11:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dalton's hump doesn't come into play until the playoffs, so saying that would be the only reason that we couldn't win the division means that you're saying that we will win the division.

Hill dominated the second half of the season last year, so making him our bell cow, along with returning players from injury, Atkins returning to form, and bringing back Dunlap to improve the pass rush, I don't see how you can't call us the favorites right now.
Steelers have the best WR in the NFL, the best QB in the division, probably a top 3 RB, and have made a living slaughtering the Bengals.  That's why no one but us think they will win the division...  Which they will.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 09:12 PM)jason Wrote: Steelers have the best WR in the NFL, the best QB in the division, probably a top 3 RB, and have made a living slaughtering the Bengals.  That's why no one but us think they will win the division...  Which they will.

We have a better back in Hill (best back in the league once he started getting all the carries in the 2nd half of the year, and that's even with three games under 15 carries, one of which was under 10), we have AJ, who's not that far behind Brown (granted he has Ben throwing him the ball), Dalton should continue to improve and I think he flourishes with two healthy TEs and Hill to take pressure off of him all season long, and then our defense should be much better than theirs.
Reply/Quote
In honor of Bushy2, "Screw all ya'll this is the year the Browns take the division. Johnny Football is out of rehab and ready to play, the defense is tops in the division, and we is going to be giving out a dog pound beat down all season long."

It's like a Bushy2 post since this post is timed correctly and then he wouldn't appear again until next season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When was the last time we had a solid run game?  2009.  What happened that year?  We swept the division.

Only difference is we won't go to our solid run game on every play on every drive, which will make it much harder for the defenses of the division to defend.  Hill is a lot better than Benson was, can break more big plays, get more yards per carry, and is also a much better receiver than Ced was.

Having Hill to pound the ball and be better than Ced was, while also having more options to throw the ball to when the defense starts selling-out to stop the run (especially AJ *and even the TEs*), will have us controlling the division.

Great post Brad , agree 100%. Now with that said , man that signature is petty Dude. Gotta let it go man. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 05:52 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Great post Brad , agree 100%. Now with that said , man that signature is petty Dude. Gotta let it go man. 

He won't until somebody, anybody gives him some sort of validation.
It's what teenagers do.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 05:52 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Great post Brad , agree 100%. Now with that said , man that signature is petty Dude. Gotta let it go man. 
How's it petty?  

He'll continue to do it and everyone will keep giving him validation like he's some great mind.
(07-24-2015, 08:34 AM)Harmening Wrote: He won't until somebody, anybody gives him some sort of validation.
It's what teenagers do.

What a joke this guy is.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 10:33 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How's it petty? 

pet·ty

ˈpedē/
adjective

1. 1.
    of little importance; trivial.
    "the petty divisions of party politics"
    synonyms:
    trivialtriflingminorsmallunimportantinsignificantinconsequential,inconsiderablenegligiblepaltryfootlingpettifogging; More
    [/url][url=https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&q=define+piddling&sa=X&ved=0CC0Q_SowAGoVChMIlYKMuvPzxgIVCVYeCh15FAzJ][url=https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&q=define+fiddling&sa=X&ved=0CC4Q_SowAGoVChMIlYKMuvPzxgIVCVYeCh15FAzJ][/url]
  2. 2.
    of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.
    "a petty official"

Yup fits the definition perfectly.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 10:46 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: pet·ty

ˈpedē/
adjective

1. 1.
    of little importance; trivial.
    "the petty divisions of party politics"
    synonyms:
    trivialtriflingminorsmallunimportantinsignificantinconsequential,inconsiderablenegligiblepaltryfootlingpettifogging; More
    [/url][url=https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&q=define+piddling&sa=X&ved=0CC0Q_SowAGoVChMIlYKMuvPzxgIVCVYeCh15FAzJ][url=https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&q=define+fiddling&sa=X&ved=0CC4Q_SowAGoVChMIlYKMuvPzxgIVCVYeCh15FAzJ][/url]
  2. 2.
    of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.
    "a petty official"

Yup fits the definition perfectly.

It would fit the definition if I didn't point this out:

Quote:He'll continue to do it and everyone will keep giving him validation like he's some great mind.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 11:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It would fit the definition if I didn't point this out:

Except for the fact that even that is insignificant and warrants little to no thought.  So yeah...Petty.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 10:33 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How's it petty?  

He'll continue to do it and everyone will keep giving him validation like he's some great mind.

How do you come up with this stuff?

You know you're the only one that thinks this, right?

Seriously. You're the only one.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It's all he's got when he can't prove somebody wrong. He'll just continue to say that everyone is somehow blindly loyal to Fred, refusing to believe anything else.
Reply/Quote
lol, I don't even know if this is myself or Fred. Not that it matters
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
And this is why we can't have nice things Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 02:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How do you come up with this stuff?

You know you're the only one that thinks this, right?

Seriously. You're the only one.
How am I the only one?

Would you like another example?  

On the last thread I started on the other board, he went into this long rant about "why I'm the way I am" and how "people felt sorry for me" while recovering, which is all bullshit and, if he had any idea what he was talking about, he'd know that the reason that people were so interested in me and drawn to me was because I don't look for sympathy or act like my situation is bad.  Then, he also, among other things, stated that I was never forced to grow up because I was so focused on recovery, which is the opposite of the truth, because I was forced to face some harsh things at a young age while having so many other things going on.  Either way, he would have no idea about any of that......  how could he?  He made up bullshit.

Then, he stated that I would never be able to be employed because of my personality and "immaturity," which I had a medical billing internship at the hospital right out of college and was offered a job upon completion, but decided against it because I wanted to pursue my public speaking.

Then, he also said that I would never be able to sustain a long-term relationship, which was hilarious coming from a guy that's divorced, when I actually have been in a few long-term relationships but I'm in no rush to settle down and don't even know if I want to.

So there's a few examples, all from one post of his, so how am I the only one that sees it?  Because I'm one of the few who looks beyond the garbage that he posts.

Please explain how those are wrong.
(07-24-2015, 02:27 PM)Harmening Wrote: It's all he's got when he can't prove somebody wrong. He'll just continue to say that everyone is somehow blindly loyal to Fred, refusing to believe anything else.
See above.  If people aren't blindly loyal to Fred, then why was it ok for him to post lies?  Like when he said that I claimed chemotherapy didn't exist, then he said I just wasn't sure if it existed, which was sarcasm, but the first part wasn't, and that's something that he hasn't answered.

Then, among other things, he claimed that he didn't say it and posted a link to the thread saying it proved that I was a liar, when it actually proved he was a liar, so you want to keep supporting a self-proclaimed liar?
(07-24-2015, 05:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, I don't even know if this is myself or Fred. Not that it matters

Fred.  

You don't matter.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 08:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: See above.  If people aren't blindly loyal to Fred, then why was it ok for him to post lies? 

He hasn't posted lies.
You are just so consumed with somehow "proving him wrong", that you will see nothing but what you want to see.

That said…
does it really matter?  If you were told that you were gonna die tomorrow, would this be something that you would concern yourself with, or focus on?  Like people have said, it's petty as Hell, and makes you look silly.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 08:59 PM)Harmening Wrote: He hasn't posted lies.
You are just so consumed with somehow "proving him wrong", that you will see nothing but what you want to see.

That said…
does it really matter?  If you were told that you were gonna die tomorrow, would this be something that you would concern yourself with, or focus on?  Like people have said, it's petty as Hell, and makes you look silly.

It's annoying because you give him credibility when he's done nothing but tarnish any attempt to have any credibility.

You say he was joking about the chemotherapy comments, which he might have been joking when he said he just "wasn't sure if I knew it existed" which was just to cover up his first comment about saying that I didn't think it existed, which he thought that everyone would blindly accept it, which people like you did.

It's not insignificant because a word is all a person has, and a board like this might not be important when discussing football and things, but when you attack a person's life and post serious things, it becomes serious because the only things a person has is their word and their name.  He also is a joke and then people like you blindly support him, which is annoying and sheds a bad light on my name, which then he continually posts his "word is gold," when I have proven it's not.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's annoying because you give him credibility when he's done nothing but tarnish any attempt to have any credibility.

You say he was joking about the chemotherapy comments, which he might have been joking when he said he just "wasn't sure if I knew it existed" which was just to cover up his first comment about saying that I didn't think it existed, which he thought that everyone would blindly accept it, which people like you did.

It's not insignificant because a word is all a person has, and a board like this might not be important when discussing football and things, but when you attack a person's life and post serious things, it becomes serious because the only things a person has is their word and their name.  He also is a joke and then people like you blindly support him, which is annoying and sheds a bad light on my name, which then he continually posts his "word is gold," when I have proven it's not.

First off, stop with the 'blind support'.  I'm not blind.  I know what I see.  

Another great example of you wanting people to just praise you is the thread on the old boards in which you posted something that you had written, and asked for feedback and critique.
You didn't want either of those things, because when feedback was given, you lost your cool (once again).  You may not have been happy that Fred was the one to leave the feedback, but you put it out there on a message board.  What he did offer for critique actually made sense.  You refused to see it, and instantly reverted to defense mode.  You gave off the vibe that you just really wanted people to praise you, instead of actual critique.  Not everyone is gonna say things the way that you would like them to.  It's up to you to be grown up enough not to take offense to what they say.

You are all about "a word is all a person has".  What so many on these boards have been telling you, is that your "words" that come from YOU, are doing far more damage than ANY words coming from someone else.

Also, you saying that you "proved him wrong" over and over, doesn't mean that you did.  I could claim to have the cure for cancer, and say it every chance I get, over and over and over, but it still wouldn't be true.

As for him saying "his word is gold"…If you can't see that he is being completely facetious when he says that, then you clearly have zero grasp on reality.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 05:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, I don't even know if this is myself or Fred. Not that it matters
I thought it was about Brad Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 08:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You don't matter.

I guess that's why you started two threads about me.

Stop hurting my feelings. Sad
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote