Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the division?
Oh, Brad is spazzing the **** out again?

Ban the dude.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 11:42 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, Brad is spazzing the **** out again?

Ban the dude.

I'm beginning to think this is the answer.  This crap is getting ridiculous.  And quite petty.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
My maturity level sure isn't the highest on the board, but why do I feel like I am listening to a 7th grade drama queen when Brad posts?

Brad, I have had my one on ones with Fred (debates on the MB, not sexual encounters), and he and I agree on some things, and disagree on others. But nobody on these boards takes either his, or my word blindly. Why are you so worried about someone else's credibility. and seemingly so unconcerned with your own?

Here's a life lesson for you: The only person you can control is yourself. You cannot determine what anyone else thinks no matter how much it frustrates you.

You have repeatedly been told that you are being petty and coming off like the d-bag here...but instead of listening and letting it go, you keep bitching about it like a little girl.

So here is my second piece of advise:

Brad STFU about it!

Now, you will likely come back and tell me how I am wrong, and continue to whine about it...which in turn will illustrate my life lesson for you....the fact that I cannot control what you do.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 02:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: My maturity level sure isn't the highest on the board, but why do I feel like I am listening to a 7th grade drama queen when Brad posts?

Brad, I have had my one on ones with Fred (debates on the MB, and sexual encounters), and he and I agree on some things, and disagree on others. But nobody on these boards takes either his, or my word blindly. Why are you so worried about someone else's credibility. and seemingly so unconcerned with your own?

Here's a life lesson for you: The only person you can control is yourself. You cannot determine what anyone else thinks no matter how much it frustrates you.

You have repeatedly been told that you are being petty and coming off like the d-bag here...but instead of listening and letting it go, you keep bitching about it like a little girl.

So here is my second piece of advise:

Brad STFU about it!

Now, you will likely come back and tell me how I am wrong, and continue to whine about it...which in turn will illustrate my life lesson for you....the fact that I cannot control what you do.

I agree with this except for the one word you typed wrong. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
As well as a misplaced period. :)
Other than that, SPOT. ON.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 09:33 PM)Harmening Wrote: First off, stop with the 'blind support'.  I'm not blind.  I know what I see.  

Another great example of you wanting people to just praise you is the thread on the old boards in which you posted something that you had written, and asked for feedback and critique.
You didn't want either of those things, because when feedback was given, you lost your cool (once again).  You may not have been happy that Fred was the one to leave the feedback, but you put it out there on a message board.  What he did offer for critique actually made sense.  You refused to see it, and instantly reverted to defense mode.  You gave off the vibe that you just really wanted people to praise you, instead of actual critique.  Not everyone is gonna say things the way that you would like them to.  It's up to you to be grown up enough not to take offense to what they say.

You are all about "a word is all a person has".  What so many on these boards have been telling you, is that your "words" that come from YOU, are doing far more damage than ANY words coming from someone else.

Also, you saying that you "proved him wrong" over and over, doesn't mean that you did.  I could claim to have the cure for cancer, and say it every chance I get, over and over and over, but it still wouldn't be true.

As for him saying "his word is gold"…If you can't see that he is being completely facetious when he says that, then you clearly have zero grasp on reality.
I asked for opinions and critique.  Fred changed EVERY SENTENCE of it because he said it sounded "unintelligent," which it didn't, even if there were a few grammatical errors (actually, the only one he could point out was the opening sentence having three independent clauses, which is allowed if they are connected by conjunctions).  He made it sound lie nothing I would ever type or post because he thought his word was better than mine.  He also made it choppy, which other posters verified, because he was trying to change it as much as possible.

He'd probably try and re-write my entire presentation if he had the opportunity to make it sound like something he wrote, even though I am extremely successful in doing it.

His word is gold he was nowhere near being facetious..........  you have to be blind to think that?  Why would he say it when debating the credibility of things.  He's also (supposedly) a lawyer, and they don't joke about their word.

I keep saying I proved him wrong and provide examples and you keep ignoring them!  Just because you say "it didn't happen" doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

(07-25-2015, 11:42 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, Brad is spazzing the **** out again?

Ban the dude.
HA!

I don't let people post bullshit, and you think I'm the one that should be banned!

I'm sure Harmening and Fred will change their arguments and about what happened and what their intent was, once again, because they've done nothing but post bullshit.
(07-25-2015, 11:57 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm beginning to think this is the answer.  This crap is getting ridiculous.  And quite petty.

See above.

If they would quit posting stupid things, we'd have no problem.  
Reply/Quote
You are 'proving' everyone else right with every post that you provide.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 08:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I asked for opinions and critique.  Fred changed EVERY SENTENCE of it because he said it sounded "unintelligent," which it didn't, even if there were a few grammatical errors (actually, the only one he could point out was the opening sentence having three independent clauses, which is allowed if they are connected by conjunctions).  He made it sound lie nothing I would ever type or post because he thought his word was better than mine.  He also made it choppy, which other posters verified, because he was trying to change it as much as possible.

He'd probably try and re-write my entire presentation if he had the opportunity to make it sound like something he wrote, even though I am extremely successful in doing it.

His word is gold he was nowhere near being facetious..........  you have to be blind to think that?  Why would he say it when debating the credibility of things.  He's also (supposedly) a lawyer, and they don't joke about their word.

I keep saying I proved him wrong and provide examples and you keep ignoring them!  Just because you say "it didn't happen" doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

HA!

I don't let people post bullshit, and you think I'm the one that should be banned!

I'm sure Harmening and Fred will change their arguments and about what happened and what their intent was, once again, because they've done nothing but post bullshit.

See above.

If they would quit posting stupid things, we'd have no problem.  

Yeah man....you should definitely at least be suspended for the constant bullshit that you provide the forums.  You can't continue to do this shit and get away with it.  I even realize that you were baited into it this time, but it doesn't make that much of a difference when you act like this so often.

I used to feel bad for you when you acted this way, but now I'm just massively annoyed.  Other posters wouldn't get away with it, but you're treated with kids gloves.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I love how some of the arguments in this thread center around 2-3 players on their respective team's roster. I'm going with this: The Ravens will win the division because we have the best 53 man roster.

One way or another, the Ravens will be in the playoffs. We all know it.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 08:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't let people post bullshit

You have zero control over what people post. You also have zero control over what people think. The only thing you can control is yourself...and right now you're not even doing a very good job of that.

I have some news for you, Fred owns you. Let that sink in.

You will deny it and post your reasons why you think that isn't true. But I'll give you the single reason it is true....because he is in your head and you are fixated on him. Until you let the past BS go....he will be your daddy. Remember that.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 12:06 AM)Beaker Wrote: You have zero control over what people post. You also have zero control over what people think. The only thing you can control is yourself...and right now you're not even doing a very good job of that.

You will deny it and post your reasons why you think that isn't true. But I'll give you the single reason it is true....because he is in your head and you are fixated on him. Until you let the past BS go....he will be your daddy. Remember that.

[Image: 976e35d349eb4db2a8bb1e9ab421a44e8b8e7235...9815cb.jpg]
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 08:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah man....you should definitely at least be suspended for the constant bullshit that you provide the forums.  You can't continue to do this shit and get away with it.  I even realize that you were baited into it this time, but it doesn't make that much of a difference when you act like this so often.

I used to feel bad for you when you acted this way, but now I'm just massively annoyed.  Other posters wouldn't get away with it, but you're treated with kids gloves.
Ok.

So, Fred posts lies and attempts to disrespect my name, I call him out on it, and I'm the one to blame?  Why is Fred above the rules and I'm not even allowed to respond?

When have I ever gotten away with anything that wasn't responding to someone else?

When have I ever gotten away with something that someone else didn't do worse to me first?

My prediction, because it's what everyone has done ever since the previous board, is that you'll say "so you can't be the bigger man and let it go?"  Which, 1st off, I would if it wasn't a constant thing with him (and others), and, 2nd, why's it on me to let it go?
(07-26-2015, 12:06 AM)Beaker Wrote: You have zero control over what people post. You also have zero control over what people think. The only thing you can control is yourself...and right now you're not even doing a very good job of that.

ha!

Fred doesn't own shit!  He couldn't even own his own marriage!

He's not in my head except when he posts constant lies and blatant attempts to tarnish my name, so how is he in my head?  He feels the need to do that because I call him out on his bullshit and he gets all butt-hurt because no one else has the balls to stand-up to him the way I do (other people do, but most people just ignore his garbage, plus he doesn't take blatant shots at other people).
Reply/Quote

Ban the dude.

Whoa, man. What?

Brad might be the most entertaining thing on these boards. All of this is pure gold. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 01:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1. why's it on me to let it go?

2. He's not in my head except when he posts constant lies and blatant attempts to tarnish my name, so how is he in my head?

1. Because you're the only person that won't let it go. Fred makes little comments here and there because he knows you're going to go off on a 5 page tirade acting like a complete lunatic. Hell, sometimes he doesn't even have to post at all for you to get riled up, so let's not try to blame this all on Fred. In this very thread, a guy said something like "hey man, good post, but you should probably lose that sig", and it has spiraled into this because nothing can stop you from going full blown insane over anything Fred related. YOU need to let it go. I couldn't care less if Fred "spreads lies" about you, why the **** do you care so much? Let it go, and he'll stop whatever he's actually doing, honestly I don't see him provoking you as much as you claim. Nonetheless, it's 100% on you to let it go because you're the only person acting like a psychopath about this.

2. He's in your head. Look at your sig, he's in your head. Pat had a quote about you in his sig right when the new board started, clearly stated as a joke, but even he realized that he shouldn't have that in there when you came aboard and had an issue with it. Your sig is 100x worse than what Pat did because it's clearly not a joke at all with you, you're being 100% serious and Fred is in your head so much that you have no problem displaying to the entire board how much he's in your head. You can't seriously think this is normal, can you?

Part of me honestly hopes that you're the most elaborate troll on the internet, but in reality I know you're probably being real with all of this and it seriously seems like you have a severe psychopathic disability. I have no power on these boards whatsoever, but I can easily see you getting banned at some point if you keep turning thread after thread into this same issue. If you want to fight with Fred or Pat or whoever else about random shit that comes up, football related or not, be my guest. We all do it! You just need to let these personal vendettas go before it bites you in the ass. You HAVE to see the difference between what you're doing and what Fred/Pat do on here. You really have to see it, everybody else does, you can't keep playing the victim as if you aren't the one constantly going overboard.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 01:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred doesn't own shit!  He couldn't even own his own marriage!

This may be the most classless thing I've seen posted here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Maybe we should have a sub-forum just for Brad.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 01:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's not in my head except when he posts constant lies and blatant attempts to tarnish my name, so how is he in my head?

See...fred is your daddy.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This may be the most classless thing I've seen posted here.

It's funny how you call me classless, but had no comments when Fred was throwing out paragraph after paragraph of classless lies and attacks on my character about how people treated me after the wreck, how I felt, my maturity in real life, etc., when he would have had no idea about any of that.

Even if he did, it would still have been an extremely classless thing to do.

Yet, I do it, and I'm classless?  

That's why you're a hypocritical joke.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This may be the most classless thing I've seen posted here.

Yeah.  Seriously, talk about a personal attack.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:39 AM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. Because you're the only person that won't let it go. Fred makes little comments here and there because he knows you're going to go off on a 5 page tirade acting like a complete lunatic. Hell, sometimes he doesn't even have to post at all for you to get riled up, so let's not try to blame this all on Fred. In this very thread, a guy said something like "hey man, good post, but you should probably lose that sig", and it has spiraled into this because nothing can stop you from going full blown insane over anything Fred related. YOU need to let it go. I couldn't care less if Fred "spreads lies" about you, why the **** do you care so much? Let it go, and he'll stop whatever he's actually doing, honestly I don't see him provoking you as much as you claim. Nonetheless, it's 100% on you to let it go because you're the only person acting like a psychopath about this.

2. He's in your head. Look at your sig, he's in your head. Pat had a quote about you in his sig right when the new board started, clearly stated as a joke, but even he realized that he shouldn't have that in there when you came aboard and had an issue with it. Your sig is 100x worse than what Pat did because it's clearly not a joke at all with you, you're being 100% serious and Fred is in your head so much that you have no problem displaying to the entire board how much he's in your head. You can't seriously think this is normal, can you?

Part of me honestly hopes that you're the most elaborate troll on the internet, but in reality I know you're probably being real with all of this and it seriously seems like you have a severe psychopathic disability. I have no power on these boards whatsoever, but I can easily see you getting banned at some point if you keep turning thread after thread into this same issue. If you want to fight with Fred or Pat or whoever else about random shit that comes up, football related or not, be my guest. We all do it! You just need to let these personal vendettas go before it bites you in the ass. You HAVE to see the difference between what you're doing and what Fred/Pat do on here. You really have to see it, everybody else does, you can't keep playing the victim as if you aren't the one constantly going overboard.

Pat tried to make a joke on me because he's unoriginal and had nothing of any quality to post, so he had to try something big to try and keep a name for himself.

Fred posts lie after lie about everything and I'm the only one who calls him out on it.
Reply/Quote