Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the division?
(07-27-2015, 11:37 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah.  Seriously, talk about a personal attack.

But Fred does it, multiple times, about things about my life, and it's ok?
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 08:59 PM)Harmening Wrote: He hasn't posted lies.
You are just so consumed with somehow "proving him wrong", that you will see nothing but what you want to see.

That said…
does it really matter?  If you were told that you were gonna die tomorrow, would this be something that you would concern yourself with, or focus on?  Like people have said, it's petty as Hell, and makes you look silly.

Another example is when he claimed that the carbon dating on the Shroud of Turin proved it to be a fake, when the piece of cloth used for the carbon dating had been repaired from a fire in the Middle Ages.

I pointed that out and he tried to contradict it, so I posted a link to proof that I was correct, and he disappeared, but I've never proven him wrong, right?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat tried to make a joke on me because he's unoriginal and had nothing of any quality to post, so he had to try something big to try and keep a name for himself.

Fred posts lie after lie about everything and I'm the only one who calls him out on it.

[Image: broken-record-psd-448821.png]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat tried to make a joke on me because he's unoriginal and had nothing of any quality to post, so he had to try something big to try and keep a name for himself.

Fred posts lie after lie about everything and I'm the only one who calls him out on it.

Plenty of us get into heated debates with Fred around here. I've been in quite a few arguments where he and I have both said insulting things to each other. At the end of the day, there's absolutely no reason to let him get to me so much that I run around the boards holding onto this type of personal vendetta. You need to let it go. I can't believe that you're honestly trying to say that he isn't in your head. I've never seen such a personal obsession with another poster on a message board in my entire life, and I've frequented some places with pretty crazy personalities. Fred ***** with you because he gets this type of reaction, and like I said before, he didn't even post in this thread and you've gone off the deep end yet again.

It's going to be sad when you get banned eventually and you don't even realize what you've been doing this entire time. You've crossed the line of sanity quite a long time ago, just let it go and move on to arguing about different things. Nobody other than you gives a **** about how much of a badass and role model you think Richard Sherman is, and nobody other than you gives a **** what Fred said about chemotherapy 2 years ago. Let it go. You keep trying to say that Fred is tarnishing your name or whatever the exact quote is, but you're doing that yourself by caring so much about shit that happened years ago on an entirely different message board.

Fred is in countless different arguments in PnR every single day, he's in countless arguments in Jungle Noise every week (a lot of them with yours truly), he butts heads with a LOT of people on here on a regular basis. Most of us are, by no means, "friends" with Fredtoast or trying to "blindly defend Fred". Trust me, if there's a chance to throw a jab at Fred, I'm more than happy to take it, and I know a lot of others that feel the same way. You have to see how the rest of us handle things differently than you though. None of us act like this. You're absolutely, positively being ridiculous, and again, it shows complete psychopathic behavior to not even notice what you're doing.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:53 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Plenty of us get into heated debates with Fred around here. I've been in quite a few arguments where he and I have both said insulting things to each other. At the end of the day, there's absolutely no reason to let him get to me so much that I run around the boards holding onto this type of personal vendetta. You need to let it go. I can't believe that you're honestly trying to say that he isn't in your head. I've never seen such a personal obsession with another poster on a message board in my entire life, and I've frequented some places with pretty crazy personalities. Fred ***** with you because he gets this type of reaction, and like I said before, he didn't even post in this thread and you've gone off the deep end yet again.

It's going to be sad when you get banned eventually and you don't even realize what you've been doing this entire time. You've crossed the line of sanity quite a long time ago, just let it go and move on to arguing about different things. Nobody other than you gives a **** about how much of a badass and role model you think Richard Sherman is, and nobody other than you gives a **** what Fred said about chemotherapy 2 years ago. Let it go. You keep trying to say that Fred is tarnishing your name or whatever the exact quote is, but you're doing that yourself by caring so much about shit that happened years ago on an entirely different message board.

Fred is in countless different arguments in PnR every single day, he's in countless arguments in Jungle Noise every week (a lot of them with yours truly), he butts heads with a LOT of people on here on a regular basis. Most of us are, by no means, "friends" with Fredtoast or trying to "blindly defend Fred". Trust me, if there's a chance to throw a jab at Fred, I'm more than happy to take it, and I know a lot of others that feel the same way. You have to see how the rest of us handle things differently than you though. None of us act like this. You're absolutely, positively being ridiculous, and again, it shows complete psychopathic behavior to not even notice what you're doing.

Does he make it extremely personal with you, post lies, and then claim that he doesn't do it and that his "word is gold"?

It's not just about chemotherapy because there has been many others, like the Shroud of Turin.

He even once started a thread about me for the sole purpose of trying to rip on me, but he's such an unfunny tool that no one even knew that he was joking or realized his references about me.

What kind of person does that make me if I sit back and let him try to bash me?
Reply/Quote
You last few posts:

(07-27-2015, 11:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's funny how you call me classless, but had no comments when Fred was throwing out paragraph after paragraph of classless lies and attacks on my character about how people treated me after the wreck, how I felt, my maturity in real life, etc., when he would have had no idea about any of that.

(07-27-2015, 11:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred posts lie after lie about everything and I'm the only one who calls him out on it.

(07-27-2015, 11:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But Fred does it, multiple times, about things about my life, and it's ok?

So you claim fred doesn't own you and is not in your head?   LOL

Once again....fred is your daddy.

You will only stop being his beyotch when you let the obsession go.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 12:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: You last few posts:

So you claim fred doesn't own you and is not in your head?   LOL

Once again....fred is your daddy.

You will only stop being his beyotch when you let the obsession go.

Fred's not in my head.

What is in my head is how people can constantly let him post lies and a lot of people treat his word as Gospel, as I pointed out.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 12:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  a lot of people treat his word as Gospel, as I pointed out.

Who?

I'm pretty sure the only person, that posts on this message board, that hangs on every word Fred types, is you.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Does he make it extremely personal with you, post lies, and then claim that he doesn't do it and that his "word is gold"?

It's not just about chemotherapy because there has been many others, like the Shroud of Turin.

He even once started a thread about me for the sole purpose of trying to rip on me, but he's such an unfunny tool that no one even knew that he was joking or realized his references about me.

What kind of person does that make me if I sit back and let him try to bash me?

We've had plenty of arguments, and he's said some pretty insulting stuff to me in the past. I don't carry it from thread to thread and board to board going completely batshit crazy every time he's even mentioned though. If he said stuff to you that was so personal that you're THIS offended about, just put him on your ignore list. It's honestly that simple.

Watch any of Fred's arguments throughout PnR and JN. Most people don't just sit back and let Fred bash them, but we certainly don't go full blown insane like you've done over the last couple of years. Settle down, let it go, ignore Fred, and move on with your life. This is getting worse and worse and it's becoming apparent that something will be done about it sooner than later if you keep it up. I can't see them letting so many threads turn into this for much longer. You really need to let it go and learn how to control yourself because it's not going to get much better. There will definitely be people trying to get you riled up since they know you're an easy target, I'll probably do it myself in the future because it's hilarious, but right now I'm actually trying to help you and I don't even know why since you just think everybody is wrong for telling you to let it go.

You're making yourself look worse, and worse, and worse, and worse as the days go by. You're the only person that can do something about that right now.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 12:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What is in my head is how people can constantly let him post lies and a lot of people treat his word as Gospel, as I pointed out.

Except nobody does that.

We're not defending Fred, we're pointing out that you're acting ridiculous and obsessed. There's a HUGE difference between the two.

If Fred told me that Hitler invented the internet, I'd call him a dumbass and post a few links proving my stance and it would probably be an argument that lasted anywhere from an hour to a day with a handful of posts on each side.

If Fred told you that Hitler invented the internet, you'd hi-jack about 30 threads about it, make a new sig, change your avatar, call the President of the United States to confirm the validity of Fred's links, claim that everybody blindly believes Fred even though nobody in the threads would be agreeing with him, and then run around for the next 2 years screaming like a 5 year old about his original claim that wasn't even that serious to begin with.

That's the difference between you and literally everybody else on here.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 12:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred's not in my head.
Except that every single post of yours in this thread has his name in it.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: my maturity in real life

Quote:Pat tried to make a joke on me because he's unoriginal and had nothing of any quality to post, so he had to try something big to try and keep a name for himself.

Quote:That's why you're a hypocritical joke.

Rolleyes if that maturity exists, you sure don't show it here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This may be the most classless thing I've seen posted here.

Yeah. That was pretty bad. There are parallels where Fred could have gone at any time against Brad, but i've not seen it happen. 

Unfortunate path to take.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's funny how you call me classless, but had no comments when Fred was throwing out paragraph after paragraph of classless lies and attacks on my character about how people treated me after the wreck, how I felt, my maturity in real life, etc., when he would have had no idea about any of that.

Even if he did, it would still have been an extremely classless thing to do.

Yet, I do it, and I'm classless?  

That's why you're a hypocritical joke.

Brad, whether you believe it or not, people treat others--whether after an accident or from birth--differently, when certain circumstances are present. People have known you for some time now, so that type of treatment may not still be there...but in the beginning, it is. <--stone cold fact

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But Fred does it, multiple times, about things about my life, and it's ok?

I'll try it one more time, but i'm not too hopeful it will stick.

Neither Pat nor Fred have come close to going to the lengths you have in explaining/blaming actions for or against.

Mostly, people post stuff (including crap) and move on. They don't type paragraph after paragraph rationalizing.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 03:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Neither Pat nor Fred have come close to going to the lengths you have in explaining/blaming actions for or against.

That's the part I don't understand about this kid.  He always throws out the word 'constantly'. 
It's more like 'seldomly', or 'once in a while'.   

I honestly think the boy just likes the attention, and at this point, he doesn't care if it's good or bad.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 03:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll try it one more time, but i'm not too hopeful it will stick.

Neither Pat nor Fred have come close to going to the lengths you have in explaining/blaming actions for or against.

Mostly, people post stuff (including crap) and move on. They don't type paragraph after paragraph rationalizing.

Did you not see the multi-paragraph post that Fred made, that I've already described, in the last thread I made in the other forum just asking him about things he had posted and trying to get him to take responsibility?  That's why he's a joke.  He thinks he's intelligent enough to deflect and thinks that everyone is too stupid to notice what he's doing, which people usually just don't care.

I'm done with this, though, and I'll let it go.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 01:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Rolleyes if that maturity exists, you sure don't show it here.
How was mentioning your posting tendencies immature?  Am I supposed to let you post garbage?  You think that's mature?
(07-27-2015, 03:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. That was pretty bad. There are parallels where Fred could have gone at any time against Brad, but i've not seen it happen. 

Unfortunate path to take.
Pretty sure he was talking about my comments about him, not Fred.

Fred, however, has done more immature things to me than I have ever done to him, a lot of which I have pointed out, so why's it ok for him to do?

As far as the Fred's marriage comment, like I said, he attacked my personal life, so why's it ok for him and not me?

You claim that anyone who's seen my posts on here knows how I am, well anyone can see how Fred is and how it probably caused the problems in his marriage.

If you call me out again for saying that, I'll ask again why it's ok for other people, including and especially Fred, to make assumptions about my life but I'm not allowed to make them about his.
(07-27-2015, 03:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad, whether you believe it or not, people treat others--whether after an accident or from birth--differently, when certain circumstances are present. People have known you for some time now, so that type of treatment may not still be there...but in the beginning, it is. <--stone cold fact

Maybe strangers or people who hadn't been around me much treated me differently, but my family, friends, and everyone in Northern Kentucky (for the most part) didn't treat me differently because they knew I didn't want it.

Like I said, I'm done, but I had to comment on those posts, also.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 03:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How was mentioning your posting tendencies immature?  Am I supposed to let you post garbage?  You think that's mature?
Pretty sure he was talking about my comments about him, not Fred.

Fred, however, has done more immature things to me than I have ever done to him, a lot of which I have pointed out, so why's it ok for him to do?

As far as the Fred's marriage comment, like I said, he attacked my personal life, so why's it ok for him and not me?

You claim that anyone who's seen my posts on here knows how I am, well anyone can see how Fred is and how it probably caused the problems in his marriage.

If you call me out again for saying that, I'll ask again why it's ok for other people, including and especially Fred, to make assumptions about my life but I'm not allowed to make them about his.

Maybe strangers or people who hadn't been around me much treated me differently, but my family, friends, and everyone in Northern Kentucky (for the most part) didn't treat me differently because they knew I didn't want it.

Like I said, I'm done, but I had to comment on those posts, also.
Look at all the "let it go" you got going on here.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote