Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins the Smith/Jones fight Sunday
We know it will happen. Both are chippy and will jaw each other from the get go

I say the winner will be Nelson or Iloka. They will lay a hit on that little POS that will be season long highlight reel material ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Do you not remember last year? Jones got face planted! I hope he pays him back this game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Do you not remember last year? Jones got face planted! I hope he pays him back this game.

He got face planted on an illegal face mask that didn't get called, but agreed. Hopefully Jones gets some retribution in the form of a pick 6.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lamur wins. He is a beast against the Ravens for some reason
Reply/Quote
Give the hits/take the hits. I'm a fan of Smith TBH....

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:50 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Give the hits/take the hits. I'm a fan of Smith TBH....

Sorry guy is a POS, beat up two players and is a turd on the field. Oh and HE IS A RAVEN!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Which Smith/Jones matchup? There's one going the other way, and I pick Marvin over Jimmy.
Reply/Quote
Clearly he means Steve Smith and Adam Jones. 2 of the best shit-talkers in history of the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 09:03 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Which Smith/Jones matchup? There's one going the other way, and I pick Marvin over Jimmy.

Yes Marvin jones has a big day....
Reply/Quote
Steve Smith is like Yadier Molina to the Reds, both very annoying and you wish they would go away!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:39 PM)corpjet Wrote: Steve Smith is like Yadier Molina to the Reds, both very annoying and you wish they would go away!

Wish WE would have signed him.  LOVE his toughness and competitive spirit.
Reply/Quote
Jones will win this round, he was winning the last round until that illegal face mask happened that didn't get called.
Reply/Quote
Who cares, smith can win the fight, ill take the game
Reply/Quote