Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins the toilet bowl game in Baltimore next week?
The good news is one team will have 2 wins next week.

Winner has a remote shot at getting back in the playoff picture, the loser can start looking at draft picks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Living in CLE, I have to root for Baltimore. CLE being remotely close to the Bengals record or having a chance to beat us/tie us at some point is irking.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Browns will win a few games every year, but I still can't picture them winning any given game. I just can't. They don't even have a strength to play to.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It'll be interesting to see Cleveland's effort after what went down in San Diego. They gotta be salty. Maybe they don't beat Baltimore, but it's gonna be close.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm just gonna enjoy watching these two teams battle it out, in the same way I might enjoy watching two ants scrap over a crumb of bread.
Reply/Quote
Neither team is very good, but I have to give the edge to Baltimore. They're at home coming off a long week, plus the Browns are masters at the art of finding ways to give away games.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:15 AM)Whatever Wrote: Neither team is very good, but I have to give the edge to Baltimore.  They're at home coming off a long week, plus the Browns are masters at the art of finding ways to give away games.

Finally, someone figured out the intent of this thread in the smack forum.

Where is Poe? His team won a game finally.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I've got friends and family who are Browns fans and I've only ever met one real life Ravens fan and he was a douche monger.

I'm hoping for a tie.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 09:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Living in CLE, I have to root for Baltimore. CLE being remotely close to the Bengals record or having a chance to beat us/tie us at some point is irking.

My thoughts exactly from another clevelander 
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 04:51 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: My thoughts exactly from another clevelander 

A fellow strongsvillian on the boards?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 04:51 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: My thoughts exactly from another clevelander 

Cle fans are annoying as hell lol. I got a browns fan kicked out of the last Bengals Browns game I went to downtown. They replaced the Browns fan with a Bengals fan. When he turned to greet me, he had a black eye. He said another guy decked him. Cleveland is full of chumps.

That game was manziel's first start. Begals greeted him to 30-0 loss.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
tie
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Cle fans are annoying as hell lol. I got a browns fan kicked out of the last Bengals Browns game I went to downtown. They replaced the Browns fan with a Bengals fan. When he turned to greet me, he had a black eye. He said another guy decked him. Cleveland is full of chumps.

That game was manziel's first start. Begals greeted him to 30-0 loss.

I always consider trolling the Browns Board site, but I read through a few threads and everyone there are all so stupid it's not even worth it. Most of them don't have basic football or general NFL knowledge.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 08:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I always consider trolling the Browns Board site, but I read through a few threads and everyone there are all so stupid it's not even worth it. Most of them don't have basic football or general NFL knowledge.

Do it. Its good fun. I like to wait once they get their hopes up and win a game thinking that they've turned some kind of corner, and bring them back to earth swiftly.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 09:05 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Do it. Its good fun. I like to wait once they get their hopes up and win a game thinking that they've turned some kind of corner, and bring them back to earth swiftly.

They are literally too dumb to troll. One of the mods does an AFC North prediction thread every week. Always picks the Browns to win and Steelers to lose. He makes up a new reason every week why his incorrect picks were actually spot on predictions.The rest of the board looks up to him as the ultimate football guru. Cant make this stuff up. At first I assumed it was an inside joke or something, but they are dead serious. Unreal.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 10:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: They are literally too dumb to troll. One of the mods does an AFC North prediction thread every week. Always picks the Browns to win and Steelers to lose. He makes up a new reason every week why his incorrect picks were actually spot on predictions.The rest of the board looks up to him as the ultimate football guru. Cant make this stuff up. At first I assumed it was an inside joke or something, but they are dead serious. Unreal.

Zombo
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 08:18 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I always consider trolling the Browns Board site, but I read through a few threads and everyone there are all so stupid it's not even worth it. Most of them don't have basic football or general NFL knowledge.

And that's just talking about their coaches and players.  The fans are even worse.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Zombo

yeah, that guy
Reply/Quote
Hey, guys, Brad wanted me to remind you guys that the Browns are really in Baltimore and that the team in Cleveland is an expansion team. As such, the Browns are guaranteed to both win and lose, unless they tie, but then again, a tie is both winning and losing anyway.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 08:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Hey, guys, Brad wanted me to remind you guys that the Browns are really in Baltimore and that the team in Cleveland is an expansion team. As such, the Browns are guaranteed to both win and lose, unless they tie, but then again, a tie is both winning and losing anyway.

Well, if they tie, wouldn't that be winning and losing and winning and losing, equaling out to one total win, and one total loss?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote