Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Colts
LeBron James
SCS because nobody takes him seriously
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who won't win the division?
Discuss.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Tobey_maguire_trollface_troll.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:34 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Discuss.

This is complete and utter garbage.  No wonder EVERY ONE thinks you are a joke.  As a matter of fact I was just recently speaking with someone of great importance to something you would find important, and you know that the someone said.  djs7685 might be one of the funniest people that person knows.  See even that person thinks you are nothing but a joke.

I have shown over an over again that everything you say is either laughed at or at the very least chuckled over.  At times, I would bet my lucky 1988 tube sock with the yellow and orange stripes I was wearing when I gave Putin the debate smack down of his life, that people even spit out drinks when they read your posts.  What am I supposed to do?  Sit here and let you post this silly crap and not call it for what it is?  Tom Foolery.  TOM FOOLERY I SAY!!!  Let that be a lesson to all that attempt to make light.  I will call you out for the slap knee that you are.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is complete and utter garbage.  No wonder EVERY ONE thinks you are a joke.  As a matter of fact I was just recently speaking with someone of great importance to something you would find important, and you know that the someone said.  djs7685 might be one of the funniest people that person knows.  See even that person thinks you are nothing but a joke.

I have shown over an over again that everything you say is either laughed at or at the very least chuckled over.  At times, I would bet my lucky 1988 tube sock with the yellow and orange stripes I was wearing when I gave Putin the debate smack down of his life, that people even spit out drinks when they read your posts.  What am I supposed to do?  Sit here and let you post this silly crap and not call it for what it is?  Tom Foolery.  TOM FOOLERY I SAY!!!  Let that be a lesson to all that attempt to make light.  I will call you out for the slap knee that you are.

I had to go with SCS, since no one takes him seriously. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns tied with SCS
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is complete and utter garbage.  No wonder EVERY ONE thinks you are a joke.  As a matter of fact I was just recently speaking with someone of great importance to something you would find important, and you know that the someone said.  djs7685 might be one of the funniest people that person knows.  See even that person thinks you are nothing but a joke.

Me thinks you protest too much.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2a71311d_1281351891588.jpeg]
(07-29-2015, 09:11 AM)Stewy Wrote: Me thinks you protest too much.
Reply/Quote

As a fan of the same team as you, let it go.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 10:13 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: 2a71311d_1281351891588.jpeg]

Or not.  I understood it.  I was replying with facetiousness.  So go DRRRRR yourself. 
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 11:00 AM)Stewy Wrote: Or not.  I understood it.  I was replying with facetiousness.  So go DRRRRR yourself. 

Hey, whatever you'd like to claim to not look like a doofus (hint: it's not working very well). More power to ya!
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 09:11 AM)Stewy Wrote: Me thinks you protest too much.

Oh really?  You think I'm protesting his BS too much?  I mean I guess I should just let him say whatever he wants about me and tarnish my good division winning name.  This is why no one thinks much of you.  I've been busting divisions heads since BEFORE you knew "that there oil comes from under dem dere rocks".  In 2013 I had a divisional record that would make you want to never step foot in it.  What a joke.

Reply/Quote
6andcounting, Aquapod770, BengalHawk62, BmorePat87, Bryan, rfaulk34, Se ky bengal, Stewy

All of you are now on my shit list.   :angry:

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 03:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: 6andcounting, Aquapod770, BengalHawk62, BmorePat87, Bryan, rfaulk34, Se ky bengal, Stewy

You realize that no one takes you seriously?  I'm no longer going to just blindly follow you.   Ninja

And furthermore:

I don't understand how people can still treat a known liar, who posts lots of garbage and assumes that people are too stupid to see, like he's a well-respected poster and like his word means anything.

Take that.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
How is brad gonna let it go if you guys won't?
Reply/Quote
I think it's a test. I will be very proud of Brad if he doesn't venture into it.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 07:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: How is brad gonna let it go if you guys won't?

I guess you never provide an exam to your students...how do you know if they have learned the material?

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 03:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: 6andcounting, Aquapod770, BengalHawk62, BmorePat87, Bryan, rfaulk34, Se ky bengal, Stewy

I don't know what gives me the warm fuzzies the most. Being dumb or being on your shit list.  :heart:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 11:02 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Hey, whatever you'd like to claim to not look like a doofus (hint: it's not working very well). More power to ya!

Better than always BEING a doofus.  Believe whatever you like sunshine.
Reply/Quote

I WIN I WIN I WIN!
Reply/Quote

Does this mean they've lost all credibility ?
Confused
Reply/Quote