Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Colts
LeBron James
SCS because nobody takes him seriously
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who won't win the division?
EAT SHIT LIST

6andcounting, Aquapod770, Belsnickel, BengalHawk62, BmorePat87, Johnny Cupcakes, Murdock2420, rfaulk34, Stewy, Tiger Teeth, wildcatnku24,

SUPER ABSORBENT TAMPON LIST

Wyche'sWarrior

SUPER GAY DANCE CLUB LIST

Rotobeast

MIRIN' MY MEMBER LIST

Se ky bengal

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE LIST

rfaulk34

SO LAME YOU DON'T EVEN GET TO BE ON A LIST, LIST

Bryan

DEFINITELY NOT A BADASS, PROBABLY A JOKE, AND TAKEN SO NOT-SERIOUSLY THAT I NEED TO BE A PART OF ONE OF MY OWN LISTS, LIST

SteelCitySouth
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:23 PM)djs7685 Wrote: EAT SHIT LIST

6andcounting, Aquapod770, Belsnickel, BengalHawk62, BmorePat87, Johnny Cupcakes, Murdock2420, rfaulk34, Stewy, Tiger Teeth, wildcatnku24,

SUPER ABSORBENT TAMPON LIST

Wyche'sWarrior

Rotobeast

MIRIN' MY MEMBER LIST

Se ky bengal

rfaulk34

SO LAME YOU DON'T EVEN GET TO BE ON A LIST, LIST

Bryan

DEFINITELY NOT A BADASS, PROBABLY A JOKE, AND TAKEN SO NOT-SERIOUSLY THAT I NEED TO BE A PART OF ONE OF MY OWN LISTS, LIST

SteelCitySouth

This is so fake...You can tell by the lack of a bolded update at the top.  Loser.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is so fake...You can tell by the lack of a bolded update at the top.  Loser.

Well now I've lost all credibility and I got called out on my bullshit. THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Cry Cry Cry

I wonder if he ever uses the line "Are you a general? Because you make my private stand at attention!"
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 03:38 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If he's admiring SCS' weiner, then what do you get to admire? Don't tell me you have to go back to Coltsfan admirationNinja Ninja Ninja

It's been so long, it would almost be like the 'first time' again. 

That's what she said.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 09:43 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LIST UPDATED RFAULK34 MAKES TWO LISTS

EAT SHIT LIST

6andcounting, Aquapod770, BengalHawk62, BmorePat87, Bryan, Murdock2420, rfaulk34, Stewy, Tiger Teeth, wildcatnku24, 

SUPER ABSORBENT TAMPON LIST

Wyche'sWarrior

Rotobeast

MIRIN' MY MEMBER LIST

Se ky bengal

rfaulk34

Momma always told me i was goin' places. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 09:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's been so long, it would almost be like the 'first time' again. 

That's what she said.

Wait, that is what she said everytime Delhomme sent her home to kiss Coltsfan after giving old Jake the open mouth lap hug?

Speaking of open mouth lap hugs....SCS' list continues to grow.  Tongue

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 02:10 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wait, that is what she said everytime Delhomme sent her home to kiss Coltsfan after giving old Jake the open mouth lap hug?

Speaking of open mouth lap hugs....SCS' list contimues to grow.  Tongue

According to this damning evidence, it just may.  Wink

Reply/Quote
Can I vote without discussing?
Reply/Quote