Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would like to join me in the 2015 Troll Squad?
(07-23-2015, 11:39 PM)Utts Wrote: You don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati!

I don't live in either.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 11:39 PM)Utts Wrote: You don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati!

Utts making disparaging remarks about trolls?

This is a classic.
Reply/Quote

I live in Philly homie.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope we get some reports back from the Troll Patrol. Maybe you should get a sticky thread for the season.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 11:38 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I hope we get some reports back from the Troll Patrol.  Maybe you should get a sticky thread for the season.

I don't think that sticky threads should be devoted to a group of people going to opposing teams' boards to troll....even if I am involved in the trolling.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 01:03 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't think that sticky threads should be devoted to a group of people going to opposing teams' boards to troll....even if I am involved in the trolling.

I don't think it's really "trolling."  More like smack talk. Many of us have visited other teams boards to smack talk before a game. It also might bring some other team's fans over to our Smack Forum.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 11:03 PM)Bryan Wrote: I live in Philly homie.

Oh.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 05:07 PM)Utts Wrote: Oh.

io !!!

Sorry.... it was my first time and I got caught up in the moment.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 01:25 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't think it's really "trolling."  More like smack talk.  Many of us have visited other teams boards to smack talk before a game. It also might bring some other team's fans over to our Smack Forum.

Agreed. I think it'll make the season a little more fun. As long as Cupcakes doesn't talk as dirty as the time that him, Toast and I shared a triple bunk bed last year.
Reply/Quote
Oh lord - it is that time of the year again, isn't it?

It's times like these I wish I had a more reliable computer because doing this dumb shit from a smartphone sucks.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
*BUMP*

How's the trolling going?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
This thread is pathetic. I assumed everyone in here who was genuinly 'excited ' about trolling another teams message board was in fact joking.

Turns out, they are actually serious. I read you get banned for trolling, yet grown men on here are getting their rocks off at the notion.

Weird
Reply/Quote
Who we trolling this week!?!?!?!

So much fun!!!!!!

We are soooo bad!
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 01:26 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: This thread is pathetic.  I assumed everyone in here who was genuinly 'excited ' about trolling another teams message board was in fact joking.

Turns out, they are actually serious.   I read you get banned for trolling, yet grown men on here are getting their rocks off at the notion.

Weird

(08-24-2015, 01:49 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Who we trolling this week!?!?!?!

So much fun!!!!!!

We are soooo bad!

Slap the shit out of yourself, drink a beer, and stop being such a wet blanket. You're that dude at the party that bitches about the way that others drink beer and hangs out in the corner by himself, jumping in to the conversation with an annoying remark every 10 minutes or so. Well, I, for one, am glad that you will not be attending this party. Kick some rocks and eat some balls.

You're just still mad that you missed Andy's locker room full frontal.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
We team up and troll. We are so cool!!

God, life is great.

Can't wait to go trolling with my buds. We are like besties!!
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 10:19 PM)The Dangler Wrote: Agreed.  I think it'll make the season a little more fun. As long as Cupcakes doesn't talk as dirty as the time that him, Toast and I shared a triple bunk bed last year.

You're just mad because you didn't get the middle bunk and because we ran out of juice for the camcorder.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 01:59 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: We team up and troll. We are so cool!!

God, life is great.  

Can't wait to go trolling with my buds.  We are like besties!!

Says the dude who is trolling this thread hard right now.

I'm sorry that no one invited you. With a killer personality such as yours, surely you just slipped through the cracks.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 01:26 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: This thread is pathetic.  I assumed everyone in here who was genuinly 'excited ' about trolling another teams message board was in fact joking.

Turns out, they are actually serious.   I read you get banned for trolling, yet grown men on here are getting their rocks off at the notion.

Weird

What is your problem?  Trying to come off so self righteous is making you look like an idiot.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I think you guys should post some "highlights" of your efforts (i.e. funny and/or dumb responses to your posts)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote