10 71.43%
Patriots
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you rather see lose? Cheaters or beaters?
As a Bengals fan, I can't stand the Steelers. However, I can't stand the Patriots either. Which team would you rather see lose? The one that cheats or the one that beats? My choice is the Steelers.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking landslide for the Poopsburg Stoolers to lose. I'll root against New England in the Super Bowl.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Get back to life bro.

Reply/Quote
**** the steelers they can rot
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 10:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: As a Bengals fan, I can't stand the Steelers. However, I can't stand the Patriots either. Which team would you rather see lose? The one that cheats or the one that beats? My choice is the Steelers.

Which reflects best on the AFCN--a Patriots win or a Steelers win?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 04:42 AM)Dill Wrote: Which reflects best on the AFCN--a Patriots win or a Steelers win?

A Bengals win. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 10:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: As a Bengals fan, I can't stand the Steelers. However, I can't stand the Patriots either. Which team would you rather see lose? The one that cheats or the one that beats? My choice is the Steelers.

Your a lonely little man ain't you? Remember. that idiot your staring at is a mirror! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 04:42 AM)Dill Wrote: Which reflects best on the AFCN--a Patriots win or a Steelers win?

If it was the Browns or Ravens, I would support the AFCN. However, I just can't support the stoolers. The hate is too strong to overcome.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 01:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If it was the Browns or Ravens, I would support the AFCN. However, I just can't support the stoolers. The hate is too strong to overcome.

Harley, don't let hate drive the joy from your life. When the Steelers represent the AFCN, they represent you too. Plenty of pride to go around when they gut out those hard fought play off wins.
Reply/Quote
Maybe if we all root for the Stillers they will lose
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see a team that can actually score TD's in the SB.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 03:10 PM)Dill Wrote: Harley, don't let hate drive the joy from your life. When the Steelers represent the AFCN, they represent you too. Plenty of pride to go around when they gut out those hard fought play off wins.

I will never - ever - Ever - EVer - EVEr - EVER root for the stoolers.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtInJvL4u0H_Eq6dICxWY...bxfBAMOoZw]

Reply/Quote
The only thing more evil than the patriots is the steelers. I would cheer for ISIS before I would cheer for the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 06:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: The only thing more evil than the patriots is the steelers. I would cheer for ISIS before I would cheer for the steelers.

Dude!

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 08:11 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your a lonely little man ain't you? Remember. that idiot your staring at is a mirror! Hilarious

No, it's your window.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I might be one of the few non pats fans that doesnt mind the patriots. But regardless, y two favorite teams are always the bengals and then whoever is playing the steelers
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:10 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I might be one of the few non pats fans that doesnt mind the patriots. But regardless, y two favorite teams are always the bengals and then whoever is playing the steelers

I don't mind them either. Watching a team that is coached better than any other team in the league is entertaining.
Reply/Quote
Go dirty birds.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 05:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I will never - ever - Ever - EVer - EVEr - EVER root for the stoolers.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtInJvL4u0H_Eq6dICxWY...bxfBAMOoZw]
Time to root for the Falcons, then.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2017, 11:10 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I might be one of the few non pats fans that doesnt mind the patriots.  But regardless, y two favorite teams are always the bengals and then whoever is playing the steelers

The Bungals and the Stains were sprouted from the same Sperm. They are the same team ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote