Who would you rather?
Play in the playoffs?

Buffalo
NE
Indy
LAC
LV
Pitt (apparently not eliminated yet)

Personally, I'd rank them as Pitt>LV>Buffalo (I think we match up better personally)>NE>Indy>LAC

Pitt we destroyed twice and while its hard to do it 3 straight times, I feel better since Ben is Ben.

LV scares me with their DL but we can run it again. Buffalo is relatively one dimensional this year and though NE has Bill, they also have a rookie QB that can struggle.

Everyone's thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone on our journey.

You have to beat everyone.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:53 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Anyone on our journey.

You have to beat everyone.

You don't have to beat everyone. You just have the beat the teams you are matched up against in the bracket.
Reply/Quote
From easiest to hardest games I'd go.

PIT
LV
NE
BUF
LAC
IND

NE actually has some real issues right now and defensively they don't match up well.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You don't have to beat everyone. You just have the beat the teams you are matched up against in the bracket.

Then THAT: everyone we are matched up against.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: From easiest to hardest games I'd go.

PIT
LV
NE
BUF
LAC
IND

NE actually has some real issues right now and defensively they don't match up well.

This would be my thoughts, but I haven't watched much of Indy. The rest I've seen a few times.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: This would be my thoughts, but I haven't watched much of Indy. The rest I've seen a few times.

Indy is interesting because there have been games Taylor was shut out of but broke a big play late that didn't really mater that made it look like he was more dominant than he was. I think the idea is essentially be okay if Carson Wentz can beat you throwing 50 times, which he can't in most cases and I don't think he would win a shootout with us. That said, if Taylor and their O line is on they could limit possessions and make for a really really tough match up. 
Reply/Quote
Raiders
Bills
Colts
Steelers
Patriots
Chargers

Only reason Steelers are that high is because with Ben retiring, not because they are good, so the NFL will be even more likely to do some favoritism for the Steelers than normal. Plus they are some dirty pieces of shit and if they are getting beat, they will take out guys with dirty hits to make sure the Bengals can't win the next game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to preface this by saying that yes, I understand this is a completely different team. That yes, when the 2005 and 2015 playoff games happened, our star QB and WR were in grade school and high school, respectively. Yes, I get ALL of that, I truly do.

Still, when you mention Big Ben and the Steelers rolling into PBS in January for a playoff game, that initially makes my skin crawl. I mean, that should make any long-time Bengal fan clutch for a second. But, being the levelheaded person my first wife once insisted I was (before trying to recant years later, by which time I told her it was too late by that point), then fine, give me the Steelers.

A third ass-whuppin' to officially ring down the curtain on the Big Ben era would not only be epic, but poetic justice as well.

Second choice: the Raiduhzzzzzz.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Stealers rolling in here would come in with the same dirty head coach pulling the same jerry porter crap. And should they win, (which I don't see happening, but if) their fans would be unbearable. (even more so than normal)
Reply/Quote
Two teams I’d prefer not to face are KC and Buffalo. Think we can beat both(we just beat KC) but they’re still the two I’d prefer to avoid. Not scared of them but would be OK if they got knocked out before playing us.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:51 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Play in the playoffs?

Buffalo
NE
Indy
LAC
LV

Personally, I'd rank them as Pitt>LV>Buffalo (I think we match up better personally)>NE>Indy>LAC

Pitt we destroyed twice and while its hard to do it 3 straight times, I feel better since Ben is Ben.

LV scares me with their DL but we can run it again. Buffalo is relatively one dimensional this year and though NE has Bill, they also have a rookie QB that can struggle.

Everyone's thoughts?

LV>LAC>IND>BUF>NE

Not even going to include PIT in that list because A) I don't think they'll make it (IND just needs to win against JAX and PIT is eliminated, or PIT loses tonight), and B) I don't want to risk having to beat them a 3rd time in the same season.
But IF they did make it, it'd be as the 7th seed only, which means the Bengals would have to get to the 2nd seed to play them, which I don't think they do.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:51 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Play in the playoffs?

Buffalo
NE
Indy
LAC
LV

Everyone's thoughts?

1. Pitt 
2. LV 
3. Indy 
4. NE 
5. Buffalo 
6. Chargers 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:30 PM)tBengal Wrote: Two teams I’d prefer not to face are KC and Buffalo. Think we can beat both(we just beat KC) but they’re still the two I’d prefer to avoid. Not scared of them but would be OK if they got knocked out before playing us.

Entitled to your opinion, but why the avoidance of Buffalo?
Reply/Quote
I will say when I first read the title of this thread, I was expecting something else, and my answer was going to be Kay Adams...
Cool
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I will say when I first read the title of this thread, I was expecting something else, and my answer was going to be Kay Adams...
Cool

Are you sure? What if the question was: "Would you rather Cincy win the SB or have a night with Kay Adams?"  Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:35 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Entitled to your opinion, but why the avoidance of Buffalo?

They have the best defense out of the entire group listed.
2nd in Points Allowed, 1st in Total Yards Allowed.
1st in Passing Yards and TDs allowed.

One of the only teams with both a Top 5 offense and defense.

If you thought the Denver game was frustrating, it could be about the same against BUF.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Give me the Raiders and perhaps the Colts if we can stop the run.

I've kind adopted Buffalo as the 2nd team I follow not closely but I root for them. Needless to say rather not play them till we run into em.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I think it will be Chargers, Colts, Pats in the WC. I would take the Pats out of those 3. But I would prefer the first round bye. We should probably play to win the game.
Reply/Quote
Steelers all day. They beat the crap out of the Steelers twice because the Steelers aren’t very good right now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote