Poll: Who do you want to win?
Philadelphia
Kansas City
Is there a game on Sunday?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who ya got?
Beyond betting interest, who are you rooting for on Sunday, and why?

I have never been known for being a good loser.  So I hope KC gets the snot kicked out of them. But it's going to be hard to watch, much less be interested.
Reply/Quote
KC needed intervention from the refs on multiple occasions in addition to our entire Oline being injured and a REALLY stupid penalty at the end to barely edge us by a field goal and not fall to 0-4 against Joe Burrow.

Philly will likely smoke them
Reply/Quote
Now that Zac, Burrow, and the Bengals are a good team and can contend for Super Bowl appearances, I've found myself disinterested in the big game since it does not involve the Bengals. Option three landed my vote and go Eagles!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ain’t watching. Nope. Not this year! I know it seems petty and absolutely does not matter in the long run, but I made up my mind on this right at 0:00 of the AFCCG, and the NFL will get no ratings from THIS household this year. Its my way of flipping my middle finger to the NFL. Screw the commercials. Screw the halftime show. I hope its an Eagles blowout by halftime, causing a large number of casual viewers to go watch their usual Sunday shows and the elderly viewers to just go to bed.
Reply/Quote
Eagles dominate both lines of scrimmage

31-20
Reply/Quote
Let's break it down.

Fanbase:
Philly: Hyper-aggressive, prone to eating horse droppings after big wins.
KC: Loud as hell, but suffer from persecution & inferiority complexes. 
Point Philly.

Winning:
Philly: Won one SB total 
KC: Trying to establish itself as the dynasty no one outside of Western Missouri wants to see. 
Point Philly.

QB:
Philly: Jalen Hurts, fun to watch, not an obnoxious National pitch-man.
KC: Patrick Mahomes, fun to watch, obnoxious National pitch man. 
Point, Philly.

Offense:
Philly: Loaded with weapons, fans boo and throw things at Santa Claus. 
KC: Loaded with weapons, Team name, stadium name, and fan's chant at games are all considered by some to be VERY offensive. 
Point, KC.

Coaches:
Philly: Young, high-energy, enthusiastic head coach. 
KC: Old Guard of current coaches, Offensive Mad Scientist, only known bi-pedal walrus in Missouri. 
Point KC...by a walrus whisker.

Defense:
Philly: Loaded up on aging vets mid-season for depth, no major weaknesses. Fans will happily fill-in in the event of an injury. 
KC: I'm not defending KC, no, not happening. 
Point, Philly.

Special Teams:
Philly: Yeah, they seem special alright, as long as Hurts is healthy. 
KC: They don't seem too special to me.
Point, Philly.

So, by using this highly scientific method, by a score of 5-2 I give the edge to Philadelphia. 
Reply/Quote
We avoided a blowout loss by losing last week.
Reply/Quote
Neither. I'm not bitter at KC.  Cincy could have played better, the fix was in but we just have to be that much better next year.  Neither outcome changes Cincy's goal.
Reply/Quote
Fly Eagles Fly. I just can’t stand Mahomes and his whole obnoxious entourage and KC fans and Travis Kelce. The Rock should sue him or at least lay a smack down on his Candyass for stealing his old lines.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
Don't care either way, but the Eagles should be favored. They're a very complete team. I know we would've all liked the Bengals to be in the SB but I wouldn't see them beating the Eagles either. 4 double digit sack guys, a run game that can just suffocate you and a QB with 2 very good WRs as well.
Reply/Quote
Only watching because I've been invited to a party hosted by Philly fans. I have nothing better to do that day.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
My ops manager is a KC fan (hate her) and my first jersey was an Eagles jersey (High school team was the Eagles, it was a gift from my HS coach and it's TO).

Yes, the jersey still fits, and yes I'm wearing it to rub into my ops managers face.
Reply/Quote
I’m not making a point of watching. But I like the Chiefs, unless we’re playing them.

Outside of ChiefsPlanet, I have no problem with KC. No one gave me too much crap for my old school Bengals toboggan outside of one young turk who only said it was ugly. The fans around us were totally cool. All of the Chiefs fans I know personally are totally cool. The only thing I ever liked about Philly were Cunningham and Jackson. That ship sank a long time ago, lol.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Last year was the first time I didn't volunteer to work during the Super Bowl in decades. I will be working so someone else can enjoy the game. If my favorite team is not playing, I don't give a shit and haven't since I was around 26-28. That's also around the time I quit playing fantasy football. I like the Bengals and that's pretty much it when it comes to football.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Just pulling for my SB square numbers to win

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I want Philly to win, but I won't watch and likely won't find out until the next day, by which time I'll have forgotten about it and just stumble across it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2023, 07:11 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Fly Eagles Fly. I just can’t stand Mahomes and his whole obnoxious entourage and KC fans and Travis Kelce.  The Rock should sue him or at least lay a smack down on his Candyass for stealing his old lines.

I'm 87% sure the Rock borrowed the term "jabroni" from the Iron Sheik.
Reply/Quote
hope philly wins, but I dont think they will
Reply/Quote
Picked KC. I've been to Philly and don't like the town. Besides, I want the AFC to win it. KC will do well.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Might not watch it. Totally indifferent.

I generally don't like to see Philly teams win.
Reply/Quote