Poll: Who do you want to win?
Philadelphia
Kansas City
Is there a game on Sunday?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who ya got?
Eagles by a lot. They have a better all-around team. I don't see Hurts really lasting, he takes too much contact on designed runs for his style of play to be sustainable in the long-run. Plus, once he gets paid it will be hard to keep everyone. They had a generational team pass rush that is highly unlikely to be replicated, too. Sick of all this Chiefs media bias and the premature crowning of Mahomes as the "new GOAT." Time to slow this down.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Truth be told if we had got to the SB it would have been nearly impossible to win considering how good the Eagles are in the trenches.

Don’t think it will be remotely competitive Eagles by at least 2 scores.
Reply/Quote
Chief fans are quick to point out the regular season game in Cincy where the Chiefs were given 2 defensive holding calls on 3rd down at the end of the game and we kicked a last-second FG to win.  They feel what happened in this year's playoff game was karma. Yeah, the officiating could have been better but we put ourselves in the position to get screwed + we had zero answers for Jones.  I'm just happy no one was seriously injured.  No point in crying about it now, we'll get them next year.
Reply/Quote
Fukkemboth!!

Probably won’t even watch. I’m bitter.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ve watched a couple of games at Chickie’s and Pete’s in South Philly-that is a legit AF sports bar! I’ll be pulling for whomever Rob McElhenney likes…
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
I may pull for the chiefs if it means Reid retires and Eric Bieniemy takes the reigns.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/02/12/andy-reid-on-possibly-retiring-i-have-a-decision-to-make-after-this-game/
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Philly 31-21
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Just turned it on and damn I don’t even wanna watch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The National Anthem was good.

Reply/Quote
Win or lose, Philadelphia burns tonight
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote