[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who you got in Super Bowl LV?
I'm going to say the Chiefs beat the Bucs. Chiefs 31 Bucs 27
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Chiefs 45- Bucs 24
Chiefs have too much firepower on offense but Chris Jones is going to destroy the Bucs offensive line and give Brady nightmares for weeks.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Brady controls the flow of the game all game long keeping mahones on the bench for most of it.. Bucs win..
Reply/Quote
If Brady plays like he did the first half of the Packers game it’ll be close. If Brady plays like he did the second half, Chiefs easily.

I’m taking the Chiefs in this one.
Reply/Quote
I think the Chiefs. But it could be really close. The Chiefs have what is undoubtedly one of the most talented rosters in recent memory. While they beat up on the weaker competition, they also had a lot of close games against good competition, including the Bucs.

But the Bucs also have Brady and a loaded roster themselves. Home field might be a bigger factor than people are expecting as well.

I'd still take the Chiefs. 41-35.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs in a blowout.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If Chiefs rattle Brady, they win for sure. Chiefs 43 - 27.

Reply/Quote
Chiefs - that offense was MADE to score whether they are in front or behind. Plus, they have a better backup QB if something should happen.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Cinderella story continues for Brady. Bucs >
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Chiefs... And it won't be close.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I can't bet against Brady.
Reply/Quote
I've rooted against Brady for so long there's no point in changing up now. Go Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 07:36 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I've rooted against Brady for so long there's no point in changing up now. Go Chiefs.

Me 2
Reply/Quote
Bucs
Reply/Quote
Brady and the Bucs in a Blowout. Chiefs won't even get a Touchdown!!! Cool

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote