Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who you want to win CG's ?
I'd love to see the Lions pull off the upset. I don't hate the 49ers as much today as I did back in the 80's and 90's but still.

And as much as it kills me to say this but I'm rooting for the Ravens. I've developed a strong dislike for PM, TK and the Chiefs over last couple years and now add in the Taylor Swift crud and I'd love to see them get knocked off.

And I'm hoping to see the Lions win the SB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want the Lions to beat the 49ers and I want the Chiefs to beat the Ravens.

Then I want the Lions to destroy the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 12:26 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I want the Lions to beat the 49ers and I want the Chiefs to beat the Ravens.

Then I want the Lions to destroy the Chiefs.

I'd be totally down for that scenario.  I at least want the Lions to win today so they can get their first conference championship and get to appear in a super bowl.  And hell, once you're there, anything can happen.  

So far this KC/Bal game is just as advertised.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'll bet the Lions coach wished he'd have taken the 3 now. A bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush. I wish Zac would learn that.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Well. that didn't go well. Lamar spit the bit...again. Oh well

Now lets just hope 49ers smash Chiefs in the big dance.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 10:30 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Well. that didn't go well. Lamar spit the bit...again. Oh well

Now lets just hope 49ers smash Chiefs in the big dance.

This is a lose-lose for me. The 49'ers beat the Bengals twice in my lifetime to win the Super Bowl and although we fair well against the Chiefs, I'm jealous Reid/Mahomes have achieved what Taylor/Burrow have not.

I agree with you though, I'll root for Mr. Irrelevant over Mahomes. Go 49'ers.
Reply/Quote
I want to see the Chiefs win it. 49ers beat us twice in the SB and if Chiefs win then it’s still only Brady and Burrow who have beaten Mahomes in the post season.
Plus I live in CA so too many dumb ass 49ers fans out here (even in Southern CA)
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 12:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I want to see the Chiefs win it. 49ers beat us twice in the SB and if Chiefs win then it’s still only Brady and Burrow who have beaten Mahomes in the post season.
Plus I live in CA so too many dumb ass 49ers fans out here (even in Southern CA)

On the plus side, if the 49ers win it yet another team will have 6 SBs like the Steelers, so that's something I guess.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 11:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This is a lose-lose for me. The 49'ers beat the Bengals twice in my lifetime to win the Super Bowl and although we fair well against the Chiefs, I'm jealous Reid/Mahomes have achieved what Taylor/Burrow have not.

I agree with you though, I'll root for Mr. Irrelevant over Mahomes. Go 49'ers.

(01-29-2024, 12:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I want to see the Chiefs win it. 49ers beat us twice in the SB and if Chiefs win then it’s still only Brady and Burrow who have beaten Mahomes in the post season.

Oh I'm with you on 49ers. Back in the 80's, 90's the two teams I hated most were Steelers (of course) and 49ers. Well and Cowboys but that's another story. But as time has went on my hate for 49ers has went away a bit.

But my new hate for Chiefs with all the crap of past couple seasons has grown. And now add on the whole Travis Swift stuff and the Chiefs have risen to a new level of dislike, haha.

As bad as I disliked rooting for Ravens it's now the same in rooting for 49ers, but..... I'm pulling for 49ers victory.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 01:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh I'm with you on 49ers. Back in the 80's, 90's the two teams I hated most were Steelers (of course) and 49ers. Well and Cowboys but that's another story. But as time has went on my hate for 49ers has went away a bit.

Cowboy hate was super easy to have in the '90s. It wasn't attached to my Bengals fandom though since the Bengals were the ultimate irrelevant organization in the '90s.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 01:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Cowboy hate was super easy to have in the '90s. It wasn't attached to my Bengals fandom though since the Bengals were the ultimate irrelevant organization in the '90s.

When I was a kid, I'm talking early 70's and I walked into Sears or JC Pennys shopping for back to school clothes you saw 4 things all over the place. Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, and Browns. Curtains, sleeping bags, lunch boxes, jerseys, on and on. A small smattering of Bengals. Then you add on North Dallas Forty movie, DC Cheerleaders, America's team and they just shoved Dallas down your throat at every turn.

To be fair I've never really hated the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, LOL. But I hated the Cowboys and that has faded a good bit as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 01:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: When I was a kid, I'm talking early 70's and I walked into Sears or JC Pennys shopping for back to school clothes you saw 4 things all over the place. Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, and Browns. Curtains, sleeping bags, lunch boxes, jerseys, on and on. A small smattering of Bengals. Then you add on North Dallas Forty movie, DC Cheerleaders, America's team and they just shoved Dallas down your throat at every turn.

To be fair I've never really hated the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, LOL. But I hated the Cowboys and that has faded a good bit as well.

I wasn't around in the early 70s, but your post also sums up the 90s. It was easier to come across 49'ers, Broncos, Cowboys, and Raiders stuff than Bengals. I'm talking about things like Starter Jackets, team hats, and Kenner Starting Lineups figures!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2024, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: On the plus side, if the 49ers win it yet another team will have 6 SBs like the Steelers, so that's something I guess.

Yeah, somewhere I read about some Steelers fans lamenting about the 49ers pulling even with them if they win, so if it's of concern to them, that's good enough for me.  Besides, decades of watching anyone but us representing the AFC in the super bowl has ingrained within me a natural inclination to want whomever the NFC representative is to win.  Dann shame it has to be the ***** 49ers.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote