Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhoDeyK Last Mock
Information 
Round 1 Jahmyr Gibbs RB Alabama
[Image: usa_today_19704811.0.jpg]
Im circling back to my first mock draft of the season with this prediction. I think the Bengals realize that this is a new era of football, where passing attacks dominate and fast pass catching running backs hold more value then ever before. I think the Bengals view Gibbs as a Jamarr Chase type game altering talent. I've seen comps to Jamaal Charles, Alvin Kamara and Chris Johnson. He would make an instant impact rotating with Mixon. 

Round 2 Dawand Jones OT Ohio State
[Image: 1444828592.0.jpg]
No in Round 1 but if Jones falls like many are projecting I would take the risk in Round 2 and I think the Bengals would too. Instant competition at RT and would allow the team to more aggressively pursue a Jonah trade. Orlando Brown could be a great mentor to Jones and help him adjust to the NFL. 

Round 3 Cory Trice CB Purdue
[Image: b5f18750433c4136bd19e5011dddf1d5.jpg?w=1...600&crop=1]
Long and physical CB with athleticism off the charts. Would be a great snag at the end of round 3 and could be CTB's new running mate if Chido leaves after this season. 

Round 4 Josh Whyle TE Cincinnati
[Image: Josh-Whyle-TE-Cincinnati-NFL-Draft-Scouting-Report.jpg]
This guys has been a constant in all of my mocks so Im not going to stop now. Lol Great size, good receiving skills, good blocking skills. Incredibly underutilized at UC. Would be a steal at the end of the 4th round and can learn behind Irv Smith for a year before taking over as the starter.

Round 5 Keondre Coburn NT Texas
[Image: coburn_keondre_KSU_OPR035_6Zzmd.jpg]
Another pick with an eye towards the future. With Reader and Tupou in the last year of their contracts Coburn offers us a NT with future starting potential.

Round 6 Dylan Horton DE TCU
[Image: Dylan_Horton.jpg]
Rotational pass rusher who can spell Hubbard and Hendrickson. Reminds me a bit of Wallace Gillberry. 

Round 7 Xazavian Valladay RB Arizona State
[Image: 11284047.png]
One last double dip! Under the radar running back who some have said could be a Paccheco like steal in the 7th.
Reply/Quote
This would be an outstanding draft! I believe it could fall this way too!
Reply/Quote
Fantastic job WhoDeyK. Love this Draft and could see it falling this way. Gibbs just adds another dimension as a pass catcher out
of the backfield, he can work on his blocking unlike Mixon who is an old dog that cannot learn new tricks. Have been saying Dawand
Jones in the 1st would be a reach with him avoiding agility drills but he is well worth a 2nd rounder and he DOES fit, he is a lot like
Orlando Brown with his size and the fact he is a power Gap OT.

Trice is intriguing and is a great talent with size for Lou to work with. Love Whyle's upside, great pick in the 4th. Coburn helps if DJ
leaves and even if we extend DJ, I like Coburn for the future. Thought Horton was a good player everytime I watched TCU, good one.

Valladay adds another talent and he had a great pro day, so physically he is good. Haven't really watched him play much, if we do
draft him I will have to watch his film. Also like Laborn late who I have saw. Great Mock.

Rock On
Reply/Quote