Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whole Lotta Change
(03-27-2020, 05:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Link to me ever saying I liked ending every year without a title or STFU.

All I did was flip his lame strawman argument back on himself.

Don't you think it is kind of silly to blame our 2-14 record last year on a coach who only had 6 losing seasons in 16 years and never won fewer than 4 games?

I will STFU then cause I don't remember you saying that.

The point is Taylor was working with what that coach built for the most part. This year we can properly judge Zac as he has started
adding more of HIS players and building HIS team and starting to move on from Marv's.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 05:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Link to me ever saying I liked ending every year without a title or STFU.

All I did was flip his lame strawman argument back on himself.

Don't you think it is kind of silly to blame our 2-14 record last year on a coach who only had 6 losing seasons in 16 years and never won fewer than 4 games?

So Fred, were you happy with Marvin? Warts and all?

I wasn't. 

And the argument isn't lame or a straw man: Marvin had more to do with who was on the roster than Zac did in 2019. How you refute that is beyond me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 05:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Where in the hell did Benton say he was happy with 2-14???

Putting words in a guy's mouth is one of Fred's go to moves.  It means he's got nothing but just can't let it drop.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 08:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: What are your thoughts on how things have transpired so far this off-season?
How much better do you expect the Bengals to be as a result these changes?

It's almost unbelievable.  The Bengals are going all in.  We're in uncharted territory.  I can't wait to see what happens next.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 08:02 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: It's almost unbelievable.  The Bengals are going all in.  We're in uncharted territory.  I can't wait to see what happens next.

I agree

Lets hope it pays off.

I am serious, I may put my rear end back in the stands again.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote