Why?
Good going Martavius.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Glad I draft in September
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love when Steelers fans call him Martavius.
Reply/Quote
"Well I'd like to hear about it potheads..."

Sgt. Barnes
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 06:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Good going Martavius.

because...a Steeler.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What done happened?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 01:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What done happened?
Josh Gordon assumed a new identity and snuck himself on to the Steelers draft board last year.
Reply/Quote

4 games for substance violation. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 04:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 4 games for substance violation. 

Yup. Four games also means Bryant has failed previous tests while with the Steelers, as well.
Reply/Quote

Some dumb ass in a black and piss yellow football uniform got suspended for doing illegal, stupid stuff. 

So, basically, nothing out of the ordinary. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 07:55 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I love when Steelers fans call him Martavius.
Sounds like some punk ass Roman emperor...  The kind that let the Vandals wreck the place.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Jesus just don't smoke pot. Even if you think it's a ridiculous rule, don't smoke pot. If I had the chance to make millions but they told me I couldn't drink Diet Coke, I'd say, "Well that's a dumbass rule" and then I wouldn't drink Diet Coke.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bryant has been absolutely dominant this preseason. Brown sat out today so he was going up against the top corner and he still had a few huge catches and drew two penalties against him. 12 games is all he needs to break 1,000 yards and 10 TDs.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2015, 10:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bryant has been absolutely dominant this preseason. Brown sat out today so he was going up against the top corner and he still had a few huge catches and drew two penalties against him. 12 games is all he needs to break 1,000 yards and 10 TDs.

I'd propose a bet, but you probably wouldn't hold up your end of the bargain when you lost; similar to the Ben/32 TD bet in '13 on the mothership. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2015, 01:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus just don't smoke pot.  Even if you think it's a ridiculous rule, don't smoke pot.  If I had the chance to make millions but they told me I couldn't drink Diet Coke, I'd say, "Well that's a dumbass rule" and then I wouldn't drink Diet Coke.

I would imagine rules like that do exist.  If you get paid millions to endorse Pepsi I would imagine the contract would forbid you from drinking Coke in public, or something.  I know the "Where's the beef" lady got terminated because she did a commercial for some beef-loaded spaghetti sauce and said "I finally found the beef!" or something to that effect indicating that the beef she sought was somewhere other than Wendys.

The fiend.

http://articles.latimes.com/1985-03-23/business/fi-21253_1_spaghetti-sauce
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 11:22 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I know the "Where's the beef" lady got terminated because she did a commercial for some beef-loaded spaghetti sauce and said "I finally found the beef!" or something to that effect indicating that the beef she sought was somewhere other than Wendy's.

That's because it is somewhere else....in my pants. Too bad the old lady died before she found it....she was hot.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 03:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: That's because it is somewhere else....in my pants. Too bad the old lady died before she found it....she was hot.

This has taken a weird turn. It went from Martavis's 4 game suspension, to the Wendy's lady to the beef in Beaker's pants.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 04:45 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This has taken a weird turn. It went from Martavis's 4 game suspension, to the Wendy's lady to the beef in Beaker's pants.  Cool

You were part of the old board, right? 

This is just business as usual ... 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 06:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Good going Martavius.

It appears the Steelers FO loves to draft and pick up guys who love their pot more than they love playing football.

Blount
Bell
Bryant

Who is next?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 03:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: That's because it is somewhere else....in my pants. Too bad the old lady died before she found it....she was hot.

When I was a kid the joke was "Where's the beef? Between Wendy's buns." Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote