Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
(09-03-2015, 12:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yessir. Nothing like imagining your stress level rising as the end of the season draws near and the reality that Chris He.....errrrr, Martavis Bryant isn't going to hit the mark grows.  Big Grin

Chris who?  Henry?  I don't get the reference. 

Edit...I just had a third, unknown, brain cell un-freeze my second brain cell. See they were playing freeze tag. With the combined three brain cells, I was able to put it together. Good one. Bryant is just like Henry.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yessir. Nothing like imagining your stress level rising as the end of the season draws near and the reality that Chris He.....errrrr, Martavis Bryant isn't going to hit the mark grows.  Big Grin

i think martavis has already beaten chris henry, i mean, he knows not to jump from a moving vehicle 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 09:29 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Don't worry man...That suspension will be reduced to a couple drives in the first game.  Don't you know it's the Steelers.

I'm thinking he'll most likely just end up being suspended for two sprints in warm-ups, but it is what it is.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm thinking he'll most likely just end up being suspended for two sprints in warm-ups, but it is what it is.

Well then you should definitely play him on Thursday.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 12:30 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Chris who?  Henry?  I don't get the reference. 

Edit...I just had a third, unknown, brain cell un-freeze my second brain cell.  See they were playing freeze tag.  With the combined three brain cells, I was able to put it together.  Good one.  Bryant is just like Henry.

He's well on his way. Hopefully, he has more functioning brain cells than Henry did and he gets his act together instead of throwing his career away. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 01:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's well on his way. Hopefully, he has more functioning brain cells than Henry did and he gets his act together instead of throwing his career away. 

yeah well here's hoping
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 02:32 PM)Griever Wrote: yeah well here's hoping

*waits for SCS to come in with his 'hope in one hand...' story*

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 03:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *waits for SCS to come in with his 'hope in one hand...' story*

pepperidge farm remembers
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 04:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 4 games for substance violation. 

seems to be a common theme in the burgh.
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote