Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Can't I Post In The Sell Tickets Forum?
Why's the sell ticket section closed?

I'm considering going now because it's at 4:15, but I might sell my two tickets.

We listed them on TicketMaster but hadn't gotten any response, which I think part of it is because you can't post pictures, so we're switching to Stubhub.

Seats in the section directly below me are listed for $500+, with some reaching into the thousands (I'm not expecting thousands), which my seats are better than any of those because you never have to stand and it's perfect height.

Thinking about going now since it's at 4:15, but let me know if someone wants to make an offer.

This could be one of the best games all year!
Reply/Quote
are you selling them only to disabled persons?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 08:00 PM)pally Wrote: are you selling them only to disabled persons?

Don't be a dick....... 

The politically correct term is crippled............

Hilarious

No ma'am........ they're for sale to whoever!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 08:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't be a dick....... 

Hilarious

No sir........ they're for sale to whoever!

The politically correct term is ma'am.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: The politically correct term is ma'am.

Sorry.......... I know misgendering people is punishable by death these days Help
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 08:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't be a dick....... 

Hilarious

No ma'am........ they're for sale to whoever!

I'd buy them from you, but then some cripple would see me sitting there and go ballistic, and then blast me on the internet. Ninja Wink Tongue
Reply/Quote
I'd be interested and I could take my dad (who is almost crippled). I'm not sure his interest in sitting in the weather yhough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'd buy them from you, but then some cripple would see me sitting there and go ballistic, and then blast me on the internet. Ninja Wink Tongue
There’s no cripples left in that section because all you able-bodies pricks steal the tickets!
(12-02-2022, 10:12 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: I'd be interested and I could take my dad (who is almost crippled). I'm not sure his interest in sitting in the weather yhough.

Let me know if you’re interested!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 12:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There’s no cripples left in that section because all you able-bodies pricks steal the tickets!

Let me know if you’re interested!

Brad, just curious how much you're asking?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:04 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Brad, just curious how much you're asking?

Same question. @brad.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:04 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Brad, just curious how much you're asking?

(12-02-2022, 01:38 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Same question. @brad.

Two tickets listed at 560 each because the seats below mine (that aren’t nearly as good of seats) are going for a grand or more.

Let me know if either of you are interested.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Two tickets listed at 560 each because the seats below mine (that aren’t nearly as good of seats) are going for a grand or more.

Unfortunately I knew I would be out of your price range but I figured I would ask. I pass to Bengalbug
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Two tickets listed at 560 each because the seats below mine (that aren’t nearly as good of seats) are going for a grand or more.

Pass, can get front row for less than that.

Fwiw, on the original message board, this sub forum was used as a place to sell for face value, or less.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:24 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Unfortunately I knew I would be out of your price range but I figured I would ask. I pass to Bengalbug
If I can't sell them anywhere else and decide not to go, I'll give you first dibs. 

Just let me know what you can pay because I'd like to come out at least even or a little ahead. Otherwise, I might as well go.
(12-02-2022, 04:35 PM)Bengal-bug Wrote: Pass, can get front row for less than that.

Fwiw, on the original message board, this sub forum was used as a place to sell for face value, or less.

I know that the original board only sold for face value, which is why I looked around and asked about it.

Let me know where you can get front row for less than that because, like I said, seats just below mine with worse views are going for over a grand!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 07:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If I can't sell them anywhere else and decide not to go, I'll give you first dibs. 

Just let me know what you can pay because I'd like to come out at least even or a little ahead. Otherwise, I might as well go.

I know that the original board only sold for face value, which is why I looked around and asked about it.

Let me know where you can get front row for less than that because, like I said, seats just below mine with worse views are going for over a grand!

Just pulled it up. Ticketmaster verified resell

118/1/14-16

128/1/15-16

132/1/17-18

I stopped looking
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 08:20 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Just pulled it up. Ticketmaster verified resell

118/1/14-16

128/1/15-16

132/1/17-18

I stopped looking

Those are also in the end zones. Mine are around the 50. There’s the difference.

Plus, I’d take my seats over anything that close because, like I’ve said, it’s PERFECT height to see everything.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 07:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If I can't sell them anywhere else and decide not to go, I'll give you first dibs. 

I just spoke with my father and he doesn't want to go to the stadium. Something to do with not getting cold and he can see more on TV (he's in his 80s so yeah). Please sell them to another Who Dey fan but appreciate you giving me first dibs
Reply/Quote
Ended up netting $360 each so I’m thinking they sold for $500 each (brother listed them)
Reply/Quote