Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball?
(02-15-2016, 10:22 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote:   I'm sorry dude, but I agree with others, a message board might not be the place for you.  You get way too personally involved in stuff.

I know THIS message board will not be the place for him unless he changes.  Way to many people are getting fed up with his behavior.  He has been suspended once, but he still doesn't seem to get it.  
(02-15-2016, 10:22 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And yet another thread Brad turned into a "look at me, I'm always right" thread.  I'm sorry dude, but I agree with others, a message board might not be the place for you.  You get way too personally involved in stuff.
Other people make it personal.
(02-15-2016, 12:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know THIS message board will not be the place for him unless he changes.  Way to many people are getting fed up with his behavior.  He has been suspended once, but he still doesn't seem to get it.  

You speak for many other people?

I was suspended because you didn't want to answer for the things that you post, which is typical of you.

Stop ignoring the other part of my post:

Quote:(Oh, another one that you have never addressed is how you made up that long post about how people treated me right after the wreck and why I am the way I am, when you would have no way of having any idea about any of that and how incorrect it all was, which is why I've been successful and well-known in Greater Cincinnati.)

and I'll be done with this (assuming you don't make up more garbage that can easily be refuted).
(02-15-2016, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Other people make it personal.

I had not even posted in this thread when you started taking shots at me.  That is all you do.

(02-15-2016, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You speak for many other people?

No.  they speak for themselves in many many threads that you turn into garbage with your personal attacks.  Even YOU admit that the reason people don't like you is because they are tired of you bringing up the same personal attacks over and over again.  That is why you refuse to have the poll posted, remember?

if you don't believe me then just keep doing what you do and see how much longer you last.  You have already been suspended once.  Do you think you will just get unlimited chances if you don't change your behavior?

(02-15-2016, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was suspended because you didn't want to answer for the things that you post, which is typical of you.

So it was MY fault that YOU got suspended?

Hilarious

Yep, you still don't get it.
I have to assume there is some tangential reason we are on page 4 of wondering why a RB with fumbling issues fumbled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I wonder if Viking fans are asking why Mike Zimmer didn't tell his kicker to make that last second game-winner.
(02-15-2016, 05:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I had not even posted in this thread when you started taking shots at me.  That is all you do.

No.  they speak for themselves in many many threads that you turn into garbage with your personal attacks.  Even YOU admit that the reason people don't like you is because they are tired of you bringing up the same personal attacks over and over again.  That is why you refuse to have the poll posted, remember?
Because I'm tired of you posting bullshit and personal attacks on me over and over again and then just acting like they never happened and then going on like you didn't lose any credibility.

It's amazing how many people buy into it, and that's what annoys me.

Once again, if I'm wrong, why'd you ignore my point about you making up all that stuff about me and how people treated me right after the wreck and since then?

(02-15-2016, 05:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: if you don't believe me then just keep doing what you do and see how much longer you last.  You have already been suspended once.  Do you think you will just get unlimited chances if you don't change your behavior?
Was suspended because I wouldn't drop the past.

If this message board is one where it's ok to just post things and then not be held accountable for them, it's fine, but then why are my past posts brought up a lot?

What makes you free from the past but not me?

(02-15-2016, 05:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So it was MY fault that YOU got suspended?

Hilarious 

Yep, you still don't get it.

Yes, because I didn't break any rules and you did the same thing, but you complained to management and I didn't, so I was suspended.

Actually, when I brought that up, I was told to just put you on ignore, so why weren't you just told to put me on ignore?  

Double standard, much?
(02-15-2016, 07:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I wonder if Viking fans are asking why Mike Zimmer didn't tell his kicker to make that last second game-winner.

Apples to oranges.

Typical of you, though.

What's hilarious is people fall for those type of garbage posts.
(02-15-2016, 08:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because I'm tired of you posting bullshit and personal attacks on me over and over again and then just acting like they never happened and then going on like you didn't lose any credibility.

It's amazing how many people buy into it, and that's what annoys me.

I didn't lose any credibility because I was not wrong.

The argument has been re-hashed a thousand times.  Everytime it comes up every tells that you were wrong and I was right.  We have even offered to put up a poll to prove how totally and completely wrong you are, but you refuse to face the truth and admit that you were wrong.

And then you go around in threads like this and take shots at me when I was not even posting.

Here is a tip that might keep you from getting banned from ANOTHER message board.  if everyone says you are wrong then you have to at least consider that you are wrong.  Especially when you are arguing with someone like me who has as many haters around here as anyone.  There are members here who have never agreed with me on anything until you start one of your little squealing fits then they tell you that you are wrong.  Think about that for a while before you respond. 

And especially think hard about it before you accuse everyone who agrees with me of being brainwashed or gullible.

And accusing the mods of having a double standard.
(02-15-2016, 08:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What's hilarious is people fall for those type of garbage posts.

Really?  Who fell for it?  I have not even seen anyone respond to it.
(02-15-2016, 08:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I didn't lose any credibility because I was not wrong.

The argument has been re-hashed a thousand times.  Everytime it comes up every tells that you were wrong and I was right.  We have even offered to put up a poll to prove how totally and completely wrong you are, but you refuse to face the truth and admit that you were wrong.

And then you go around in threads like this and take shots at me when I was not even posting.

Here is a tip that might keep you from getting banned from ANOTHER message board.  if everyone says you are wrong then you have to at least consider that you are wrong.  Especially when you are arguing with someone like me who has as many haters around here as anyone.  There are members here who have never agreed with me on anything until you start one of your little squealing fits then they tell you that you are wrong.  Think about that for a while before you respond. 

And especially think hard about it before you accuse everyone who agrees with me of being brainwashed or gullible.

And accusing the mods of having a double standard.

Once again, if I'm wrong, why'd you ignore my point about you making up all that stuff about me and how people treated me right after the wreck and since then?

How was I wrong?  You were attempting to troll my post by posting that I stated that chemotherapy doesn't exist.

You have trolled many of my threads and posts, just like you're doing here.

(02-15-2016, 09:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Really?  Who fell for it?  I have not even seen anyone respond to it.

No one in this thread but it happens a lot in other threads.
This kind of shit is wrecking this board... Yawn
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
People actually get upset over a difference of opinion on the internet? Girls... Girls everywhere
(02-15-2016, 08:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I
Apples to oranges.

Typical of you, though.

What's hilarious is people fall for those type of garbage posts.

How is it apples to oranges though?  I'm serious here. 

You wondering why nobody told Hill to put two hands on the ball (allegedly) is no different than people on the Vikings team telling the kicker not to miss the chip shot kick. 

Much like BeepBeepWoo posted, it's like your teacher telling you not to pick the wrong answer. 
Sometimes, it just happens. 
(02-15-2016, 10:03 PM)Harmening Wrote: How is it apples to oranges though?  I'm serious here. 

You wondering why nobody told Hill to put two hands on the ball (allegedly) is no different than people on the Vikings team telling the kicker not to miss the chip shot kick. 

Much like BeepBeepWoo posted, it's like your teacher telling you not to pick the wrong answer. 
Sometimes, it just happens. 

Defense gets paid to play ball too. Shit happens. Gotta move on and get over it. 
(02-15-2016, 10:42 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Defense gets paid to play ball too. Shit happens. Gotta move on and get over it. 

Word
I am closing this thread due to the personal stuff going back and forth. This needs to stop.

Consider this the sole warning for those involved. Suspensions will follow.

Brad - Stop calling out other posters, particularly in threads where they are not actively participating. And do not feel that I am picking on you. There are other posters on this site who will tell you that I have demonstrated zero tolerance for this previously.

Fred and others who have been called out - Do not bait him or respond if this occurs again.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]