Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties?
If democrats think gender is just a social construct and a person decides whether they are male or female, then how do they still have gender reveal parties?

Isn't that hypocritical?

Isn't that also child abuse? Telling a baby what gender it is instead of letting it determine for itself?
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 12:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If democrats think gender is just a social construct and a person decides whether they are male or female, then how do they still have gender reveal parties?

Isn't that hypocritical?

Isn't that also child abuse? Telling a baby what gender it is instead of letting it determine for itself?

Non-binary people really do live rent free in your head.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why are cons so worried about what people do in their private lives? Isn't that a bit hypocritical for the party of small government?
Reply/Quote
Sex and gender are different.

They're just often conflated because, for maybe 95% of people (maybe more, maybe less, I don't know the exact statistics on trans and non-binary people), they align.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 01:02 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Sex and gender are different.

They're just often conflated because, for maybe 95% of people (maybe more, maybe less, I don't know the exact statistics on trans and non-binary people), they align.

Sex and gender are indeed different. Because I sure didn't have gender with your mom last night.

(It's a joke I read not too long ago - been kind of wanting to share it. Please don't take offense)
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 12:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why are cons so worried about what people do in their private lives? Isn't that a bit hypocritical for the party of small government?
Trying to take attention off of a question you can’t answer

I wouldn’t have expected anything else.
(08-04-2022, 01:02 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Sex and gender are different.

So why don’t they call them sex reveal parties?

They’re so worried about being called the right pronouns, so language is important to them, so why not in this instance?
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 01:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So why don’t they call them sex reveal parties?

They’re so worried about being called the right pronouns, so language is important to them, so why not in this instance?

Quote:They're just often conflated because, for maybe 95% of people (maybe more, maybe less, I don't know the exact statistics on trans and non-binary people), they align.

Also, gender reveal parties are cringe and I don't know how many proper leftists have them. Liberals may or may not care about trans people, so they may or may not care about the conflation between gender and sex. Or they just don't think about it.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 01:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trying to take attention off of a question you can’t answer  

I wouldn’t have expected anything else.

And the same tired response from you.

Fine - I'll answer your question.

Because they can. Until a person can control their bowels, they don't get to make decisions. They get to lie around and suck milk and shit themselves and be referred to whatever their parents decide. 

The kinds of liberal people who have gender reveal parties acknowledge the difference between gender and sex and celebrate their infants birth gender. If that child decides that it isn't for them when they can wipe their own ass, so be it - at least they won't be cut off from their families for not staying in their gender normative lanes. The same can't be said for the poor souls born to Evangelical parents who realize they're different than how society sees them.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 12:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If democrats think gender is just a social construct and a person decides whether they are male or female, then how do they still have gender reveal parties?

Isn't that hypocritical?

Because people with common sense plan for the 99% not the 1%.  Besides any excuse for a party

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
In some cultures even announcing or naming a baby before it is born is considered bad luck.
Reply/Quote
I could have stayed on the planet for thousands years, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't asked myself that question.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Isn't that hypocritical?

ill admit i dont really get the whole gender thing as for folks wanting to be boys or girls when that aint how they was born. but just cause i dont fully understand it or agree on it dont mean i want to be mean to them or tell them they are definite wrong. God dont really say anything about if it can happen that things get switched. like the brain doesnt match the body which is how mu daughter in law has explained it to me. is that real and can happen. i dont have a good answer cause i dont know for sure if thats something that happens in Gods design. so i try not to say to much on it or condem folks for it. even though i dont really understand it very much or know exactly how it all works.
Reply/Quote
People that understand the complexities of sex, gender, sexuality, and all of that aren't the ones throwing these stupid parties. That's the answer.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 02:58 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I could have stayed on the planet for thousands years, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't asked myself that question.

I ask it all the time, but not for the same reasons as Brad. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 01:37 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And the same tired response from you.

Fine - I'll answer your question.

Because they can. Until a person can control their bowels, they don't get to make decisions. They get to lie around and suck milk and shit themselves and be referred to whatever their parents decide. 

The kinds of liberal people who have gender reveal parties acknowledge the difference between gender and sex and celebrate their infants birth gender. If that child decides that it isn't for them when they can wipe their own ass, so be it - at least they won't be cut off from their families for not staying in their gender normative lanes. The same can't be said for the poor souls born to Evangelical parents who realize they're different than how society sees them.
Me calling you out for posting insults because you can never answer question is a tired response?  It's called REALITY, especially when you admitted in another thread that you often post things just to try and make me mad, even if you actually agree with what I post.

Do you know what that's called? A troll.

So a mentally ******** person that wears a diaper or an elderly person that wears a diaper because they can't control their bowels or wipe their ass doesn't get to decide their gender?

Also, I have seen liberals either acknowledging transgender kids or deciding for transgender kids that aren't old enough to wipe their own ass.

You still didn't answer the question: if they acknowledge the difference between 
(08-04-2022, 02:09 PM)pally Wrote: Because people with common sense plan for the 99% not the 1%.  Besides any excuse for a party

You'd think so but liberals want everything now to be gender inclusive. 
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 05:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Me calling you out for posting insults because you can never answer question is a tired response?  It's called REALITY, especially when you admitted in another thread that you often post things just to try and make me mad, even if you actually agree with what I post.

I never said that I agree with anything you say. That was directed solely at SSF because he's capable of honest discourse. You are not.

Quote:Do you know what that's called? A troll.

Well anyone who posts outrageous things is a troll. Guess who else fits that bill?

Quote:So a mentally ******** person that wears a diaper or an elderly person that wears a diaper because they can't control their bowels or wipe their ass doesn't get to decide their gender?

Way to stretch. A mentally handicapped person probably doesn't put much thought into their gender identity or sexuality. Much like an actual child, none of that occurs to them depending on the severity of their handicap.

Quote:Also, I have seen liberals either acknowledging transgender kids or deciding for transgender kids that aren't old enough to wipe their own ass.

You still didn't answer the question: if they acknowledge the difference between 

You'd think so but liberals want everything now to be gender inclusive. 

Where have you seen this? And I don't want secondhand retellings posted by Newsmax. I want an actual story written by a parent that they decided their child was a different gender.

If they acknowledge the difference between what? You trailed off somehow while typing.

It's not necessarily about gender inclusiveness. It's about letting people be who they want without repercussions.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I never said that I agree with anything you say. That was directed solely at SSF because he's capable of honest discourse. You are not.

Another insult. 

I love how you're sending me obscene messages on my website like it somehow makes you a bad-ass and like I care.

(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well anyone who posts outrageous things is a troll. Guess who else fits that bill?
I post things with common sense and logic.

Way to admit that you're a troll, though.11

(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Way to stretch. A mentally handicapped person probably doesn't put much thought into their gender identity or sexuality. Much like an actual child, none of that occurs to them depending on the severity of their handicap.
You were saying that children of all ages can identify their gender or sexuality but now you're saying they don't think about it?

(08-04-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Where have you seen this? And I don't want secondhand retellings posted by Newsmax. I want an actual story written by a parent that they decided their child was a different gender.

If they acknowledge the difference between what? You trailed off somehow while typing.

It's not necessarily about gender inclusiveness. It's about letting people be who they want without repercussions.

Here's a mom forcing he r4-year-old son that he's a girl.

I can't find the video but 12 seconds in a clip from it where a transgender girl says her life is ruined and the actual video goes into how her mom pretty much forced her to go on talk shows and identify as a girl.

I know you won't watch it but you should because there's a few examples (including the story the first link I posted).
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 06:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another insult. 

I love how you're sending me obscene messages on my website like it somehow makes you a bad-ass and like I care.

If my posts qualify as obscene to you, you're more wound up than I thought.

Quote:I post things with common sense and logic.

Demonstratably false.

Quote:Way to admit that you're a troll, though.11

Never denied it. 11

Quote:You were saying that children of all ages can identify their gender or sexuality but now you're saying they don't think about it?

Here's a mom forcing he r4-year-old son that he's a girl.

I can't find the video but 12 seconds in a clip from it where a transgender girl says her life is ruined and the actual video goes into how her mom pretty much forced her to go on talk shows and identify as a girl.

I know you won't watch it but you should because there's a few examples (including the story the first link I posted).

Twist it all you want, my words are in black and white. If you want to interpret it that way - than sure. **** knows what goes on in that head of yours anyways.

I said stories. I'm not ***** up my YouTube algorithm with your Right Wing nonsense. I already have to deal with political ads - I just wanna watch D&D videos and Shoresy insults, not how the LiBrUlS aRe DeStRoYiNg OuR cOuNtRy. 

So look at that you got something right - I'm not going to watch your nonsense. Broken clock.

I know. I know. More insults. Save the quoting and rehash of the same 46 times you've tagged me. Find someone else to bounce your crazy off of for awhile; daddy has a headache and has to work in the morning.

Edit: I should probably add you're still dodging my questions despite me answering yours (whether you find the answers satisfactory or not). I wish I could wonder why, but it's your typical play.
Reply/Quote
Brad if you want understand gender then actually research it instead of constantly posting "gotcha" style threads. These are people and not pawns for you to use in an argument.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 03:06 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: ill admit i dont really get the whole gender thing as for folks wanting to be boys or girls when that aint how they was born. but just cause i dont fully understand it or agree on it dont mean i want to be mean to them or tell them they are definite wrong. God dont really say anything about if it can happen that things get switched. like the brain doesnt match the body which is how mu daughter in law has explained it to me. is that real and can happen. i dont have a good answer cause i dont know for sure if thats something that happens in Gods design. so i try not to say to much on it or condem folks for it. even though i dont really understand it very much or know exactly how it all works.

In simplest terms:

Sex is a biological classification based on the genetic differences / reproductive organs you possessed at birth. 

Gender is an identity classification that can only be determined by the self, instead of being assigned at birth.  

For example: possessing a penis does not automatically mean a person is a man. It only means they were born with a penis; biologically male. However, even though they were born male -- they may or may not be a man in terms of their correct identity. If every single other thing about them causes them to feel like a woman; then they're a woman

Even in cases where someone keeps their true identity private -- due to fear, judgment, etc; it is still the case that internally, who they truly are is still who they truly are. It's their natural state of being, and they can exist in no other state.

It's really not any more difficult than that, although people will attempt to make if far more complex than needed.

I hope this can help in gaining a better understanding. 

Reply/Quote