Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe and I posed for a photo together last night
It's a trick question. IIRC, you are a ginger, and we all know that the soulless don't turn up in photographs. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 05:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's a trick question. IIRC, you are a ginger, and we all know that the soulless don't turn up in photographs. Ninja

Maybe he's Amish. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 04:50 PM)Synric Wrote: The Terry Nichols looking guy with the comb over right behind the man in yellow?

I am a white dude with a short beard, in a blue shirt, and with a sleeve of tattoos, so close... but I have a full head of thick, beautiful, NOT RED, hair

(08-27-2022, 11:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Good to see you caught him on one of his good days. Did he fire a Werther’s Original cannon into the crowd?

There were communal bowls at the end of each aisle 

(08-28-2022, 12:43 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is what hell looks like.

A classic HarleyDog zinger, I missed those

(08-28-2022, 02:55 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Don't know you, taking a guess that you're they guy in the orange shirt in the upper right with a weird green dot on your head, not that there's anything wrong with that. Did I win the Cruditaikwondo?

No Cruditaikwondo for you

(08-28-2022, 09:12 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: *This is what Hell’s dorkiest suburb looks like. (Pat’s okay I guess LOL)

My guess is Pat is the guy with the beard to the left of the African American fellow up front who looks like I’d feel if I were there. Bottom right.

Rockville, MD, a mostly upper middle White and Asian suburb, so pretty dorky. No my stomping grounds and not me , but a solid guess.

(08-28-2022, 09:38 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Seems like a decent place. 

It's not bad. Maybe a little stuck up compared to my blue collar hometown. 

(08-28-2022, 05:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's a trick question. IIRC, you are a ginger, and we all know that the soulless don't turn up in photographs. Ninja

Mad 

(08-28-2022, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe he's Amish. 

My beard isn't that good.

I'm the guy in the top row, standing in an aisle under a blue and red sign. Blue shirt, absolutely not red hair, khakis, clapping so it looks like I am covering my mouth in awe at Biden's surprisingly great ability to work the energy of a crowd. I'll give him this, when you're there, it comes off a lot better. 

The Democratic Party's FB page shared this photo, and then Biden shared it a day later and cropped it so I was out of it. 

LET'S GO BRANDON Mad 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 08:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm the guy in the top row, standing in an aisle under a blue and red sign. Blue shirt, absolutely not red hair, khakis, clapping so it looks like I am covering my mouth in awe at Biden's surprisingly great ability to work the energy of a crowd. I'll give him this, when you're there, it comes off a lot better. 

The Democratic Party's FB page shared this photo, and then Biden shared it a day later and cropped it so I was out of it. 

LET'S GO BRANDON Mad 

Guess I didn't recall correctly, oh well. I am running on very little sleep. I will blame that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 08:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Guess I didn't recall correctly, oh well. I am running on very little sleep. I will blame that.

haha, no rfaulk likes to **** with me and call me a ginger because a photo I posted once made my beard look red

I figured you were messing with me  Wink

Reply/Quote
Brandon just posted some photos on Facebook, one was the full uncropped photo and another that also had me, so I forgive him.

I take back my let's going of Brandon.

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 10:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: haha, no rfaulk likes to **** with me and call me a ginger because a photo I posted once made my beard look red

I figured you were messing with me  Wink

Nah, I had just gotten home from an executive board retreat camping trip. Which involved libations, very little sleep, and lots of meetings. I was not as sharp as usual, lol.

Reply/Quote
Far left behind Biden. Wearing glasses. Light brown shirt. Above woman with mask. Below the standing guy with the beard, hat, sunglasses and black shirt
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2022, 12:43 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is what hell looks like.

More like purgatory, 

Hell would be at a Trump rally down in the deep south surrounded by MAGA's finest  Smirk
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Trick question.. Pat's a shape shifter and inadvertently left the lizard person extension at home and showed up at the big black girl behind the skinny white dude by accident..or was it intentional? Shape shifters are too tricky these days.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote