Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Don't We Use Our Other TEs In Red Zone?
(10-05-2016, 04:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know that they're not as good as Eifert, but Kroft and Uzomah are pretty damn good and big targets, like Eifert (they're actually two inches taller), so why are we not using them more?

Specifically, why aren't we using them more in the red zone?  Everyone complains about the red zone offense (as did I), so why aren't we using our tight ends more down there?

Because that would make too much sense. Trust me, the scheme make the players..Give New England tyler Kroft and Uzomah and they'd look pretty good.
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
(10-05-2016, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Then it's just more empty rhetoric and bullshit personal attacks that make it seem like I'm posting bullshit when you're the one who can't back-up any of your claims.

I wouldn't say you are spouting bullshit, because that would indicate deception on your part.  Quite the contrary, I fully believe you are 100% sincere in your beliefs; both that is is plausible and logical to severely talk-up players like you do, as well as your insistence that you've actually backed up the absurd claims you make and that I am just grasping at straws to combat your wisdom.

Anyways, like the Simonise thing it doesn't look like any of the people you don't think are morons agree with you anyways.  Also, and I don't know why I'm inviting more dialog from you, what claim am I making and how (in your mind) do I back it up?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-05-2016, 10:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't say you are spouting bullshit, because that would indicate deception on your part.  Quite the contrary, I fully believe you are 100% sincere in your beliefs; both that is is plausible and logical to severely talk-up players like you do, as well as your insistence that you've actually backed up the absurd claims you make and that I am just grasping at straws to combat your wisdom.

Anyways, like the Simonise thing it doesn't look like any of the people you don't think are morons agree with you anyways.  Also, and I don't know why I'm inviting more dialog from you, what claim am I making and how (in your mind) do I back it up?

I posted them all, which you again ignored the substance of it.

And if you'd like to debate on how my observations about the tight ends in the red zone are wrong, I'd be happy to, but you won't do it because, just as you did in this post, you spout off nothing but empty rhetoric and personal attacks.
(10-05-2016, 10:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I posted them all, which you again ignored the substance of it.

And if you'd like to debate on how my observations about the tight ends in the red zone are wrong, I'd be happy to, but you won't do it because, just as you did in this post, you spout off nothing but empty rhetoric and personal attacks.

Whatever, have it your way Mr. Poopypants.
(10-05-2016, 10:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Whatever, have it your way Mr. Poopypants.

Another personal attack instead of posting anything with any substance, which you're unable to do.

By the way, a lot of experts are saying that Prescott will continue to start even when Romo gets back, which you better pray that doesn't happen after the way you bashed me for even suggesting that he could take over within a year or two.

ThumbsUp
(10-05-2016, 07:39 PM)RASCAL Wrote: THIS! The thjing I am wondering is why in the hell is he even in the NFL?
I would have thought the scouts would have underlined this TE's poor catching technique on their prospect grade sheet AND NOT DRAFTED HIM!!!. Hopefully he can be trained properly and soon.
(10-05-2016, 10:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another personal attack instead of posting anything with any substance, which you're unable to do.

By the way, a lot of experts are saying that Prescott will continue to start even when Romo gets back, which you better pray that doesn't happen after the way you bashed me for even suggesting that he could take over within a year or two.

ThumbsUp

I have to say that I am a bit concerned about that happening.  Not because I take issue with being wrong about something, but because you've been so self-gratifying and insufferable while being 100% wrong that I can't imagine how annoying you'll be when you're right for once.

Try to act like you've been there before.
(10-05-2016, 10:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say that I am a bit concerned about that happening.  Not because I take issue with being wrong about something, but because you've been so self-gratifying and insufferable while being 100% wrong that I can't imagine how annoying you'll be when you're right for once.

Try to act like you've been there before.

lol.......  more personal attacks instead of posting anything with any substance, all while being completely wrong.

It's mind-blowing how anyone would even attempt to take you seriously.
(10-05-2016, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.......  more personal attacks instead of posting anything with any substance, all while being completely wrong.

It's mind-blowing how anyone would even attempt to take you seriously.

Did you ever wonder why your threads turn into you and me arguing and not, you know, people showing up to tell you what a damn genius you are?
(10-05-2016, 10:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did you ever wonder why your threads turn into you and me arguing and not, you know, people showing up to tell you what a damn genius you are?

Like I pointed out a while ago, people have offered their reasons that it hasn't happened, but not many people have said that it's a bad idea or theory (you might be the only one).

Actually, yes, you are the only one who posted a bullshit joke like you're smarter than everyone, which you'll once again ignore, like you have with all of your other bullshit and empty rhetoric that you've littered this thread with.

You're clueless.
I know I made a promise not to bother Brad anymore, but FFS. Brad, do you really think EVERYONE is out to personally attack you?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(10-05-2016, 10:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I know I made a promise not to bother Brad anymore, but FFS.  Brad, do you really think EVERYONE is out to personally attack you?

Nope, but, like I said, when Nately posts blatant personal attacks like the ones in this thread, it's obvious.  Look back to his first reply if you think I'm lying.
(10-05-2016, 10:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I know I made a promise not to bother Brad anymore, but FFS.  Brad, do you really think EVERYONE is out to personally attack you?

Also, how can you expect anyone to take anything you post about me seriously when you state "I made a promise not to bother Brad anymore" in the response about me?
(10-05-2016, 10:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nope, but, like I said, when Nately posts blatant personal attacks like the ones in this thread, it's obvious.  Look back to his first reply if you think I'm lying.

Okay, I'm not getting into this any further.  I just want to say Nately doesn't seem like the type for personal attacks.  But continue on..........
(10-05-2016, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, how can you expect anyone to take anything you post about me seriously when you state "I made a promise not to bother Brad anymore" in the response about me?

I simply justified my question.  Which seems like something that is necessary.  I don't really care if people take me seiously, BTW.
(10-05-2016, 10:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Okay, I'm not getting into this any further.  I just want to say Nately doesn't seem like the type for personal attacks.  But continue on..........

Look back at his first reply.

I can also go back and find others, like in my thread about Dak.

Posting bullshit until you get called out on it, which then you take "the high road."

Typical.
(10-05-2016, 10:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Look back at his first reply.

I can also go back and find others, like in my thread about Dak.

Posting bullshit until you get called out on it, which then you take "the high road."

Typical.

Let me ask you something.  Is it necessary to use the word bullshit when you respond to someone's post?  Because you seem to do it an awful lot.  And FYI, I'm not taking the high road.  You didn't "call me out" on anything.  I just posted my OPINION!
To address the topic of this thread and expand on it, why aren't we throwing fades to AJ in the corner? Wish we would try that too.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
(10-05-2016, 11:57 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: To address the topic of this thread and expand on it, why aren't we throwing fades to AJ in the corner? Wish we would try that too.

Because it's a shit play and it doesn't work.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(10-05-2016, 11:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Because it's a shit play and it doesn't work.

Huh, to AJ? Really? I guess you're right what with him being such a short receiver and not that strong and all.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.