Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why, Hello CTR....
Public record of CTR peoples.

Know anyone ?

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01%2F01%2F2015&max_date=10%2F05%2F2016

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Supposed .pdf on payouts.....

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

I am confused, what is the point of this? I mean, I hate PACs, but they are legal, every side has them, and it's pretty pointless to go about pointing fingers at them because of it. You want them gone? Publicly funded elections and complain about all of them.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-07-2016, 07:36 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I am confused, what is the point of this? I mean, I hate PACs, but they are legal, every side has them, and it's pretty pointless to go about pointing fingers at them because of it. You want them gone? Publicly funded elections and complain about all of them.
It's being distributed for reference, to try and connect the people to improper actions.
Those actions would be bashing the Dems opponents on FaceBook, ect....
Being paid to do so could be a violation of voter intimidation laws.
I have a friend that is part of the investigation.

I just found it interesting.

Sorry I hadn't expanded upon it.

(10-07-2016, 07:50 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: It's being distributed for reference, to try and connect the people to improper actions.
Those actions would be bashing the Dems opponents on FaceBook, ect....
Being paid to do so could be a violation of voter intimidation laws.
I have a friend that is part of the investigation.

I just found it interesting.

Sorry I hadn't expanded upon it.

Has there been intimidation, threats, or coercion? My understanding was that it was mostly just shitposting, bad troll jobs, etc. I mean, bashing people opposed to the Dems online won't hold up as voter intimidation.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
His primary concern had taken place on the Green Party's forum.
He seems to be confident that he has screen shots that depict violations and if he can link any of those names to the IP's then he will take further action.
He had just got back from a meeting a few people in D.C. on the matter (he also went to a Nader conference, so CTR was not his only agenda).

This guy is pretty much on the level, so I have to believe he has something of substance.

(10-06-2016, 11:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Public record of CTR peoples.

Know anyone ?

https://beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01%2F01%2F2015&max_date=10%2F05%2F2016

Wow, I didn't know GMdino was is real life, legal name. Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]