Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Why I Like Bill Lazer...
If there's one reason I like this promotion, it's his name.

Just say it in Ben Stiller's dodgeball voice with me:

My offensive coordinator....Bill Lazor

Now all that needs to change is our mascort to be the Purple Cobras.
Reply/Quote
I like him because he threw the water on the wicked witch.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 12:00 AM)McC Wrote: I like him because he threw the water on the wicked witch.

Mike Brown isn't dead.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 12:00 AM)McC Wrote: I like him because he threw the water on the wicked witch.

For that alone, Bill Lazor should get a key to the city and have a statue erected outside of PBS. Bill Lazor...Cincinnati legend. Free Skyline for life.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: For that alone, Bill Lazor should get a key to the city and have a statue erected outside of PBS. Bill Lazor...Cincinnati legend. Free Skyline for life.

You got that right.  Would love to know just how heated things got.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: For that alone, Bill Lazor should get a key to the city and have a statue erected outside of PBS. Bill Lazor...Cincinnati legend. Free Skyline for life.

Come on Shake, we all know that Goldstar is better.
Reply/Quote

I must have missed something. Care to give me the cliff notes?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 10:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I must have missed something. Care to give me the cliff notes?

He's the one who forced the OL scheme change week 11. Pretty much putting the nail in the coffin for Alexander. Plus he put Zampese out of the job, so two birds with one stone really.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 09:04 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Come on Shake, we all know that Goldstar is better.
Both are awesome :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 10:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I must have missed something. Care to give me the cliff notes?

The offensive line played better in the last couple of weeks of the season due to a change in personnel and scheme.  Many attribute those changes to Lazor.  

If that is the case, then Lazor basically gambled against Paul Alexander and won.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Someone was responsible for the offensive line having far and away its best run blocking games in the last two games.

I seriously doubt that it was Alexander. It had to be Lazer.

I think Marv should have been fired three or four times. Since Marv is coming back, I am ok with Lazer getting a chance for his own scheme and a full season.

Hiring the Cowboys o line coach completely takes me by surprise as it is not like Mike Brown to hire the best available o line coach coming from one of the big teams.

I may start having hope if we sign one or two really good free agents including a new center.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 09:04 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Come on Shake, we all know that Goldstar is better.

Sure. If you like bland chili, Goldstar is the place for you.  Sick
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Blue Ash FTW. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Blue Ash FTW. :andy:

You're just trying to be different. Chili snob.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sure. If you like bland chili, Goldstar is the place for you.  Sick

I only go to Skyline when I want some watered down chili. Personally I don't like my coneys soggy.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:49 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I only go to Skyline when I want some watered down chili. Personally I don't like my coneys soggy.

Ok, I've eaten both in all 3 of my trips to the city; they are vitually identical, with Skyline having the edge, IMO.

And trust me, I used to eat chili twice a week, for about 3 years straight; I've had the Mediterranean-style (Goldstar/Skyline), Tex-Mex style (usual), Mexican-style (pure meat), hundreds of times each; Goldstar and Skyline are vitually identical.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

If there was a way to give negative rep, you would be back to 0 Ninja
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're just trying to be different. Chili snob.  Mellow

Camp Washington Chili >
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 11:57 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: If there's one reason I like this promotion, it's his name.

Just say it in Ben Stiller's dodgeball voice with me:

My offensive coordinator....Bill Lazor

Now all that needs to change is our mascort to be the Purple Cobras.

His Focus is Lazor Sharp....
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2018, 01:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Blue Ash FTW. :andy:

Been there 20 times...  Still haven't had the chili.. hahahahahaha BLT's for the win
Reply/Quote